BANNED

The caps of those officers and the colors feel Nazi-esque, or rather Nazi-esque by way of the Empire in Star Wars which I think is the main reference for this.

Someone needs to tell people that the Empire in Star Wars were the bad guys.

I love how Republicans are somehow thinking this is the first time Mitch has screwed them over.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I love how Republicans are somehow thinking this is the first time Mitch has screwed them over.
    Hindsight is 2020, just wait until 2021 and how they will think back and wonder how many times have they been screwed and never realized it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Now let me ask this. I heard they can not start work on the $600 payments because that may change to $2000 (though we know it will not) And that they cant start anything on the checks until the vote. Is this true? Because if it is Mitch holding things up is even worse.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Georgians please continue to vote Republican so you can maintain Mitch McConnell’s ability to heartlessly block money getting to struggling Americans who are dying, getting evicting, and can’t afford medical bills or food on the table.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 12-29-2020 at 01:58 PM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    The caps of those officers and the colors feel Nazi-esque, or rather Nazi-esque by way of the Empire in Star Wars which I think is the main reference for this.

Someone needs to tell people that the Empire in Star Wars were the bad guys.
    The Trump campaign was already mocked for comparing themselves to the Death Star, and didn't Trump retweet himself as Thanos, from the movie where he lost?

They probably don't care, just want to project that good fascist/strongman image to their lemmings. Like the officer in Children of Man embracing "you're a fascist pig" as the choice of keyword to deal with the protagonist.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Now let me ask this. I heard they can not start work on the $600 payments because that may change to $2000 (though we know it will not) And that they cant start anything on the checks until the vote. Is this true? Because if it is Mitch holding things up is even worse.
    What I've heard is the $600 checks will go out by the end of the week, and if they pass the CASH act, they will send out an additional $1400 check to make up the difference.

Here is some great News

https://fox8.com/news/americans-coul...-mnuchin-says/

My local NBC station also did a quick story on this saying that Mnuchin said the system is in place from last payments and this round will go much much faster.

Edit - Thank you Anakin for the answer. That set my mind at ease then I saw the story on NBC and Googled.

These are the only Space Force uniforms I would accept.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    These are the only Space Force uniforms I would accept.

If Trump was running against the original Dr. Smith or the Netflix version, I would vote for Dr. Smith. At least they were just cowards, not total narcissists.
    Power with Girl is better.

Boisterously Confused

So 2020.

So many of us hoping the nation would unite.

McConnell makes common cause among Bernsters and Trumpsters in one single move.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Good to know, thansk for clearing that up. Then again, If Trump did have a 2nd term, he might have looked at this on Twitter and retweeted it as his own idea for what the uniforms should look like. Then spent a whole year pushing for this to be adopted as the official uniform.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    So 2020.

So many of us hoping the nation would unite.

McConnell makes common cause among Bernsters and Trumpsters in one single move.
    Sandernistas and Trumpanzees, living together! This is what Moscow Mitch hath wrought! Incredible!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!