Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    CNN projects Raphael Warnock has won the senate seat. Now we wait for Ossoff to secure his victory, and the Dems take back control of the senate, and Mitch McConnell is basically fired from his position as a senate majority leader.
    Yep, and they can thank the almighty Trump for this.

But in a way, I think this is what Trump wanted to get back at McConnell congratulating Biden and Harris.

Trump is taking everyone down with him.

Astonishing Member

Democrats flip the Senate in a devastating blow to Trump and Republicans

Congratulations To the Dems on this unexpected win. It isn’t going to solve everything, obviously, but it’s a major start at the very least.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 01-06-2021 at 01:01 AM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Fantastic Member

Democrats flip the Senate in a devastating blow to Trump and Republicans

Congratulates To the Dems on this unexpected win. It isn’t going to solve everything, obviously, but it’s a major start at the very least.
    Not so fast if McConnell convinces manchin to flip republican dems lose control.

Quote Originally Posted by obatalla View Post
    Not so fast if McConnell convinces manchin to flip republican dems lose control.
    That won't happen. Manchin voted to impeach Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Stacy Abrams can do have any job she damn well pleases and it so just happens the job she wants belongs to Brian Kemp.

For the moment.
    If at any point for the rest of her life, if Stacey Abrams shows up at my door at any hour of the day or night and demands a homecooked meal from me, I'm hustling my ass into the kitchen to deliver.

Because she sure as s*** did on her end.

Coming soon, MINORITY Leader McConnell impotently trying to filibuster Cabinet nominees, judicial nominees, and legislation that helps the country and we can all point and laugh at the motherf***er who did so much harm to this country and its people for the past decdae.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Astonishing Member

Soon-to-be-ex Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s reaction to watching the election results:

Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 01-06-2021 at 01:59 AM.

- Charles Schultz.

Astonishing Member

Perdue released a statement on the election which basically sounds like he’s going to follow in Trump’s buffoonish footsteps and moronically challenge the results of the election. I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if Kelly Loeffler joins in on the idiocy.

- Charles Schultz.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Perdue released a statement on the election which basically sounds like he’s going to follow in Trump’s buffoonish footsteps and moronically challenge the results of the election. I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if Kelly Loeffler joins in on the idiocy.
    Frankly speaking, I'd be surprised if those morons DIDN'T go that route.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

About the Georgia Elections today. Here’s my prediction - Either Republicans maintain control of the Senate by just having David Perdue defeat Jon Ossoff or both Perdue and Loeffler beat Warnock/Ossoff.

Either way, the Dems aren’t taking control of the senate today. They’re going to lose. And Mitch McConnell will unfortunately remain Senate Majority Leader. Which will make Biden’s first term as President be as effective as Obama’s second term - thanks to a hostile GOP controlled senate.

But man, do I hope this post I’m making ages poorly in the next few hours.
    Sad if true.

To quote the late, great James Avery....

"Tonight, we dine on turtle soup!"
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    Sad if true.
    Don't worry. His post aged poorly. They'll challenge the results but it won't matter.

Ultimate Member

Don't worry. His post aged poorly. They'll challenge the results but it won't matter.
    Exactly this.

They're only going to waste their time.

Seriously, Loeffler campaigned like an android and Perdue avoided debates...these guys literally have nothing to complain about.

I'm not sure, but I think that McConnell will preside over the Senate until this "challenge" is resolved. This sounds like an attempt to cling to a Senate majority for absolutely as many days as possible to further sabotage the incoming Biden administration/the country.

Because this is the GOP. Living in alternate realities and refusing to come out for the good of the nation "because f*** you, that's why".

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Exactly this.

They're only going to waste their time.

Seriously, Loeffler campaigned like an android and Perdue avoided debates...these guys literally have nothing to complain about.
    "People rejected us as candidates when we committed white collar crimes, got slaughtered in debates and then ran from them, took selfies with with Klansmen and ran racist and anti-Semitic ads against our opponents?

And we lost?"

I am so happy watching the news today. And I am loving watching my aunt run around like a chicken with her head cut off.

I pointed out Mitch wouldnt do the Stimulus. The Two Republican candidates were god awful. And the Dems did a huge push for voters. I also told her that Trump most likely kept people away from the polls by bitching about how votes wont matter and all that ****.

Of course all she is talking about is how much voter fraud there will be in the news that the Dems commited because no way that a black man in GA wins a senate seat fairly.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.