Curfew's about to start. It was announced in the AM. These idiots are gonna get tear-gassed, rubber bullets, and run out of the capitol. Law enforcement is being flown in from all over the area, as far away as 50 officers from Jersey.

These dumb f***ers staged a riot in the Capitol building. With cameras everywhere. And... they didn't wear masks. When it was the best time to.

If this is the dark heart of Trump's base... they're all going to jail. For a tantrum.

This is sad, pathetic, and yeah, a little scary... but these dumbf***s couldn't spell coup, let alone stage one, if you spotted them the c and the p.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

So police were not only taking selfies with the terrorist but they actually opened the Capitol gates for them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cevansave...310867968?s=19

Ultimate Member

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/comi...react-america/

Alongside everyone else, comic creators and retailers took to social media to try and come to terms with whatever the hell was going on. Here are a few from the last hour – including from Tom King who passed by the protest and took some video, linked below.

Tom King: You guys are the best. Roxy and I are now home with the family. We live a few blocks from the Capitol. It's fairly quiet here. Mostly just people with flags walking to their cars. I can't believe what's happening.

Cully Hamner: I'm still remembering being told people like me were overreacting when Trump won in 2016.

Peter David: Trump should be arrested. That's all there is to it. He stood in front of a dangerous mob and urged them to "show strength," whereupon they stormed the Capitol building. He is directly responsible. Any lives lost are on his head.
    A warrant should be issued and he should be dragged out of the Oval Office and to jail

Erik Larsen: Law and order party, my ass.

For those who forgot, Ted Cruz led a mob to throw barricades on the White House Lawn and wave Confederate flags at the White House back during the 2013 Government Shutdown. That... was a preview of today's s***show, that Cruz was egging on like the coward he is.

Should have been the end of this sort of s*** then. But the GOP was not deterred, and don't have what you would call a learning curve.

PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    So police were not only taking selfies with the terrorist but they actually opened the Capitol gates for them.

Being White is awesome

https://twitter.com/ellievhall/statu...40576533536773

Outside the Capitol, Trump supporters took all the equipment from a news media crew (hearing it was AP) and are looking for ways to set it on fire.
    I swear if these fuckers aren't all going to be arrested.

Oh, those wacky white people.

And if you don't think there are going to be consequences for all the people in these photos, I'll note the story that's falling by the wayside...

Incoming attorney general Merrick Garland literally oversaw the Oklahoma City bombing prosecution. He doesn't suffer white supremacist violence.

I've read elsewhere that when barricades are about to fall, the police will normally remove them in advance so they can't be used as weapons and/or ladders. The guy who mentioned that is normally highly critical of police tactics so at the least I know it isn't someone carrying water for them.

That still does nothing to excuse the damned selfies.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Of for fuck sake... it's Bolivia all over again, isn't it ? Or, I guess, Conservative Coup 101... It shouldn't be surprising but it still manages to infuriate me.

Quote Originally Posted by WAKANDA FOREVER! View Post
    Being White is awesome
    Imagine if these people were black and the Capitol Buildings were Targets and Starbucks.

I have no doubt that there are sympathizers among some of the security personnel in the overall Capitol/Military public safety ranks. Not all, but some.

A comprehensive audit needs to be done to "out" any and all MAGA-sympathizers, Confederate sympathizers, White Supremacist sympathizers among these cohorts.

As for the "protesters" themselves, they need to be prosecuted. Period.

Whenever the formal certification finally happens, all of the Republicans who are still of a mind to "object" to certification need to be called out formally, and censured after January 20th. This can't be treated as just another day, and just another political disagreement. hell no. I have no sympathy for their base at this point. None. There's no "whataboutism" to deflect this. GTFOH.

Everybody in America is watching this, seeing this. In particular, members of racial minorities are seeing this. People know if the group was "Antifa" or BLM, or an Arab-led protest that did the same thing, this would have been a lot more bloody and you'd see the upliftment of "law and order" hardliners spoiling for every actor to be shot on sight.

Okay, i've read somewhere that there is also other invasions of State capitals today. Is it true ?

To continue my last post https://twitter.com/ellievhall/statu...44103074979843

“We are at war. We’re coming for bodies.”

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I wonder if the slow response by the police and the National Guard is deliberate. Like they are being told to drag their feet?
    Give em as much rope as they want to hang themselves.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Saw an anecdotal note on Wonkette that Sen. Mitt Romney yelled, "THIS IS WHAT YOU BROUGHT!" at Ted Cruz when the s*** was hitting the fan and Senators were being evacuated.

Seeing a lot of media reports pointing out the members of House and Senate who did the most to incite. Luminaries like Mo Brooks encouraging protesters to "Kick Ass" and Sen. Josh Hawley giving a big thumbs up to the crowds moments before they stormed the building.

It's all on film. This time, the insurrection went to far. And I look forward to the consequences actually hitting all these motherf***ers. From the instigators, to the dumb sheep who signed on to be stochastic terrorists.