Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I’m very sorry for her family. Right now I have very little sympathy for terrorists.
    She didn’t deserve to die, and my condolences go out to her family but unfortunately, as cruel as this sounds, she ultimately brought this on herself being in a place she had no business being.

May she Rest In Peace, nonetheless.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 01-06-2021 at 04:50 PM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by emac1790 View Post
    What did people think what was going to happen?

Keep repeating lies about the election, morons believe it. Morons storm the Capital.

Of course this was going to happen. And with this weak response from law enforcement, the morons are just more emboldened.

The 20th is going to be more of the same.

America, the chickens have come to roost. And if it was up to me, we would be frying some chicken.
    That is the date I would NOT worry about.

I would be more worried about when those folks head home and decided to take out their frustrations on POC, LGBTQA and others. In whatever form that may be.

Where are the 12 coward Republican senators who wanted to object to everything? The 140 Congresspeople who vowed to do the same?

Their behavior has to be publicly scolded. I don't care. They made their choice. Let them be formally shamed.

Their ongoing flirtation with authoritarianism has yielded this. They can't pretend it didn't happen then get snippy with news reporters or Democrats who call them out.

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    The horrible part is when the chickens come home to roost, it would be the bottom parts of America, the oppressed underclass that pays for it.
    The oppressed underclass always pays for the BS of the rich and stupid.
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

Pelosi sent a message to all House Members to be ready to return to work. Apparently they intend to finish what they started, even if it takes all night.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Wow 13 whole arrests. A mob of terrorists rushes the US capital and...13 arrests.

I’m disgusted by the actions of these thugs, but equally disgusted by how easy they got in and how lightly they were dealt with.
    Last edited by Robotman; 01-06-2021 at 04:52 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Pelosi sent a message to all House Members to be ready to return to work. Apparently they intend to finish what they started, even if it takes all night.
    Trump has denounced Pence

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Wow 13 whole arrests. A mob of terrorists rushes the US capital and...13 arrests.
    Well that will go up since stuff from Congress was stolen and we have seen faces of folks. Along with who organized it.

What I love is how the reporters and others are shocked people are not being arrested or moved of the streets by police.

Hell the police and officials sat back and let these nut jobs ravage the Capital building. Are they really going to put the hammer down over a curfew violation?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I don't know if it has already been posted, but apparently the National Guard was called in by Pence, doing an end run around his boss.
    Dark does not mean deep.

That is the date I would NOT worry about.

I would be more worried about when those folks head home and decided to take out their frustrations on POC, LGBTQA and others. In whatever form that may be.
    Most of these idiots won't go to the the Blacks, Browns and LGBTQ neighborhoods under "normal" conditions. Like I said, these terrorists (that is what they are) are emboldened.

Perhaps a few of them going home with cracked skulls might change their minds.

Everything is funny or cute until the EMTs show up.
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

When did this happen?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I am listening to Republican voices (elected Senators and members of Congress) on NBC News right now blaming, and stop me if you've heard this before... "Both sides are to blame for this. Rhetoric has been out of hand on both sides the past five years..."

They will learn nothing from this. The motherf***ers absolutely will have another go at this for the next fortnight.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2021
    When the fire blows

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I am listening to Republican voices (elected Senators and members of Congress) on NBC News right now blaming, and stop me if you've heard this before... "Both sides are to blame for this. Rhetoric has been out of hand on both sides the past five years..."

They will learn nothing from this. The motherf***ers absolutely will have another go at this for the next fortnight.
    Oh well, I guess America had a sort of good run.*

*For the rich
    When the fire blows