BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by emac1790 View Post
    Most of these idiots won't go to the the Blacks, Browns and LGBTQ neighborhoods under "normal" conditions. Like I said, these terrorists (that is what they are) are emboldened.

Perhaps a few of them going home with cracked skulls might change their minds.

Everything is funny or cute until the EMTs show up.
    I don't know, a lot of these ride and die got COVID and went to the ventilators and never came out with any recanting and deathbed conversion.

The truth is these radicalized people are really radicalized and believe they are heroes fighting for their Cult Leader and so on.

Some of them are cowards and they might constitute the large section but the assymmetrical nature of terrorism, domestic or otherwise, is that a few of them can cause a lot of nuisance.

Ultimate Member

So if they're a mob why weren't those that torched business, cars, buildings and such not a mob earlier last year...they were protesting...not defending what happened today but just found it odd about how the two events were characterized...

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

Also, 2021 is better than 2020 already /s
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

BANNED

Also, 2021 is better than 2020 already /s
    Today started with the Dems getting the Senate and humiliating McConnell and by afternoon we are at attempted coup and white supremacists trashing the Capitol and defacing Pelosi's office and other Dems as if they are Jokers henchmen from Batman'89.

So I suppose 2021 has it over in that it will at least start with the semblance of a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    I don't know, a lot of these ride and die got COVID and went to the ventilators and never came out with any recanting and deathbed conversion.

The truth is these radicalized people are really radicalized and believe they are heroes fighting for their Cult Leader and so on.

Some of them are cowards and they might constitute the large section but the assymmetrical nature of terrorism, domestic or otherwise, is that a few of them can cause a lot of nuisance.
    So these "people" die with delusions fully intact. Can't even die with a sound mind.
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

Ultimate Member

Technically neither party heads the Senate, Dems will only have their way because of a single vote if all of them stay united...and remember that in the House the Dems don't have enough votes in a Party line vote to pass anything...they'll need Republican help to pass anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Today started with the Dems getting the Senate and humiliating McConnell and by afternoon we are at attempted coup and white supremacists trashing the Capitol and defacing Pelosi's office and other Dems as if they are Jokers henchmen from Batman'89.

So I suppose 2021 has it over in that it will at least start with the semblance of a good day.
    But both sides!
    When the fire blows

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    So if they're a mob why weren't those that torched business, cars, buildings and such not a mob earlier last year...they were protesting...not defending what happened today but just found it odd about how the two events were characterized...
    Who said they weren't?

They were a mob and looting stores is not right. But this group today is not a mob. They are terrorists who tried to over throw the process of The American Government. I have no doubt in my mind that had they not gotten the Senators and House members out of the Capital that they would have been attacked and even killed. No doubt about it. Today was way way worse on so many levels then any of the protests last year. The two should not even be treated as the same by any means.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Technically neither party heads the Senate, Dems will only have their way because of a single vote if all of them stay united...and remember that in the House the Dems don't have enough votes in a Party line vote to pass anything...they'll need Republican help to pass anything...
    Bro we're just happy Mitch won't be able to strike everything down.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    When did this happen?
    CBS News mentioned it. I am not sure if it's in actual print.

CBS News mentions how Pence has turned on Trump after 4 years. It was him that called the National Guard.

Astonishing Member

Rudy Giuliani said these terrorists are on the right side of history. He just can't stop digging his grave.

BANNED

So these "people" die with delusions fully intact. Can't even die with a sound mind.
    A lot of Nazis died true-blue thinking Hitler was their Fuhrer and leader, and that he was a devoted father to the German people. I mean think of the Nazis who joined Hitler in suicide in the Bunker, including Goebbels' wife who poisoned her children.

The Jonestown Massacre had many people voluntarily drinking Kool-Aid and follow Jones' orders.

There's no way to know this, but I think you can assume the 9/11 attackers in their last moments before they killed themselves and everyone else, had a sense that they fulfilled the plans of their leader in striking a blow against the evil west. In their eyes, they got the "beautiful death" you see in action movies and other stories with heroes dying nobly and tragically.

That seems disturbing and harsh to admit, but yeah people die with their delusions intact all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    They were a mob and looting stores is not right. But this group today is not a mob. They are terrorists who tried to over throw the process of The American Government. I have no doubt in my mind that had they not gotten the Senators and House members out of the Capital that they would have been attacked and even killed. No doubt about it. Today was way way worse on so many levels then any of the protests last year. The two should not even be treated as the same by any means.
    But both sides have a good point of view. /s

People, save your money. Don't spend money on nonsense. Between new COVID from the UK and South Africa and this insanity today, s**t is going to be rough for the foreseeable future.
    When the fire blows

Media is reporting the mob dispersed... because the assembled police gave minimum resistance. Then it got too cold for them.

The House is going to resume business and certify the electoral votes tonight.

Twitter is locking Trump's Twitter account so he can't do any more damage.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.