Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Looks like this is the moment that really shows who was a true believer and who was just a ****-stirrer.
    Not that either is less horrible or less responsible for this, i just like knowing.
    There should be a way to make Evans an EX-delegate because of his CRIMINAL actions. And yeah, the fuckwad needs to be arrested along the other terrorists.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    There should be a way to make Evans an EX-delegate because of his CRIMINAL actions. And yeah, the fuckwad needs to be arrested along the other terrorists.
    What a dumbass.

Getting fired and arrested on his day off.
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    He committed a federal crime... trespassing in the Capitol Building. He filmed himself committing that crime.

Should be open and shut, but that legislature has a GOP majority, so they might just shrug and ask him not to try and charge on the front lines of an insurrection again. Only if the feds put him in jail will he be removed from office.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    He's up there with Buchannan now.

He's still got a ways to go to catch the man that started the Civil War but ... he's well on his way.
    Buchanan didn't do anything appreciably different from what Presidents had done about the slavery thing. Still pretty bad and it's on him but slavery was never gonna go fall without a war.

Buchanan provided Lincoln a smooth transition, and was quite graceful about it. Admitting to Lincoln that he was a bad President and that he hoped Lincoln was as happy taking office as he was leaving it.

That still puts him above the first person who not only participated in the transfer to power, who refused to admit the results, but who incited a coup as he lost.

And the crisis that Trump started originated from him. It wasn't some can kicked down from the founders. It was all on him.

Only time in my life I don't mind listening to Pence and McConnell. Looks like Congress is back in business.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

Mitch's face just pisses me off. Every second they coddled Trump for 4 years led to this.

Just a PSA

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
    If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Buchanan didn't do anything appreciably different from what Presidents had done about the slavery thing. Still pretty bad and it's on him but slavery was never gonna go fall without a war.

Buchanan provided Lincoln a smooth transition, and was quite graceful about it. Admitting to Lincoln that he was a bad President and that he hoped Lincoln was as happy taking office as he was leaving it.

That still puts him above the first person who not only participated in the transfer to power, who refused to admit the results, but who incited a coup as he lost.

And the crisis that Trump started originated from him. It wasn't some can kicked down from the founders. It was all on him.
    buchanan was't perfect but at least he admitted he wasn't.

trump and his thugs still believe he's a great president.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    He's up there with Buchannan now.

He's still got a ways to go to catch the man that started the Civil War but ... he's well on his way.
    He's on his way to kill as many Americans. And he is an infinitely worse human. Add in the openly criminal and treasonous behavior, no debate anymore.
    N
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

These are the people the gop is courting.

People that disrupt legal presiding. People that plant pipe bombs in the gop headquarters.

But they are "good people" and "the heart of America".
    When the fire blows

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Media is reporting the mob dispersed... because the assembled police gave minimum resistance. Then it got too cold for them.

The House is going to resume business and certify the electoral votes tonight.

Twitter is locking Trump's Twitter account so he can't do any more damage.
    The police response was way too timid. I saw video of the police moving the barriers aside so that they could enter the Capitol Building. Now they're worried that there a so many nooks and rooms inside that people could hide there and not be found for a while.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 01-07-2021 at 08:48 AM.

Mighty Member

... I would have been crucified for even THINKING of doing the crap that went on today... (and of course if I was gunned down, social media would have found a way to say "he took candy from his mom's purse when he was 4, he was a thug").

I would hope that this is an eye opener for this country...but then again...it probably won't be.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    The police response was way to timid. I saw video of the police moving the barriers aside so that they could enter the Capitol Building. Now they're worried that there a so many nooks and rooms inside that people could hide there and not be found for a while.
    Nothing worse than a maskless domestic terrorist possibly jack-in-the-boxing himself over there in that shadowy corner or cupboard.

Loser Loeffler is speaking now.

She said she won't object to the election.
    Last edited by Tami; 01-06-2021 at 06:45 PM.

Facebook is blocking Trump now as well.