Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Lindsey Graham is so idiotic. He's trying to be some kind of "voice of peace" after all of his sycophancy for these past several years? Ridiculous.
    I have a lot of descriptors for Lindsey Graham, but the most apt of them is probably "weather vane."
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

For those of us who haven't gotten our stimulus checks yet, I just got this email from ********:

Dear Valued ******** Customer,

The IRS recently began issuing a second round of stimulus payments to those eligible. Unfortunately, because of an IRS error, millions of payments were sent to the wrong accounts and some may not have received their stimulus payment.

We have been working tirelessly on a solution with the Treasury and the IRS. As a result, our expectation now is that within days the error will be corrected and stimulus payments will begin being deposited into the correct bank accounts. We have also re-confirmed with the IRS that they have all of the correct banking information.

We know how important these funds are for so many Americans and that everyone is anxious to get their money, now more than ever. We will keep you updated on our efforts, and we will stay on this until you get your money.

Respectfully,
    Greg Johnson
    Executive Vice President & General Manager
    Intuit, Inc. | ********

Ingraham on her show is making the woman who was killed the victim of a mad police force and she was doing nothing wrong.

I am sorry that a person list her life. But had she not been trying to break into the house chamber she would still be alive. She is not a victim.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Ingraham on her show is making the woman who was killed the victim of a mad police force and she was doing nothing wrong.

I am sorry that a person list her life. But had she not been trying to break into the house chamber she would still be alive. She is not a victim.
    She’s a victim of Trump’s brainwashing and misinformation so she has my pity, even if she did commit a crime.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    No, you are defending what happened today. At least have the courage to outright say it.

There is a massive difference between looting a store and running state officials out of a federal building during the ratification of a countries leader. Yes, they are both bad but to say they are even remotely comperable is like saying a car bomb is the same as a suitcase nuke.
    All I meant is that if you call one instance a mob and a riot then you should call the other instance a mob and a riot as well, again I'm not promoting or defending what happened today...

I doubt that they'll do anything to Trump with all of two weeks left in his term...

As for the woman that got killed it's sad...

Last edited by Gaastra; 01-06-2021 at 08:54 PM.

Nobody is falling for that "both sides" crap anymore, not here at least.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    All I meant is that if you call one instance a mob and a riot then you should call the other instance a mob and a riot as well, again I'm not promoting or defending what happened today...
    Our ears are sharpened. We can hear dog whistles now.

I do not believe a word of what you have to say and the language of equivocation is the language of anti-semites, racists, fascists, liars, and hack politicians.

Ultimate Member

I'm saying that neither instance was right...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Our ears are sharpened. We can hear dog whistles now.

I do not believe a word of what you have to say and the language of equivocation is the language of anti-semites, racists, fascists, liars, and hack politicians.
    And bots, and willing headcrab bots...

Trump is kicked off both Facebook and Twitter.

Somebody alert MySpace! They have a crazy man inbound.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'm saying that neither instance was right...
    Trying to say that looting and burning stores after an unarmed black man was killed being on the same level as terrorists trying to stop a lawful result of an election is absurd.

There were bad people in the blm protests but most were legit trying to bring change and make things better.

The nut jobs today we're trying to keep a crybaby in office. Not at all the same.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Boisterously Confused

So. Was today basically The Battle Of Hogwarts?

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    So. Was today basically The Battle Of Hogwarts?
    Voldemort actually showed up at his. So no.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.