Quote Originally Posted by emac1790 View Post
    Yeah this is just normal human history. There will always be people riding the BS train, willing to die for their beliefs. No matter how insane they are.
    And if they won ? Well, they did die a hero then, 'cause history being written by the victor ain't no lie.
    Last edited by Korath; 01-06-2021 at 11:26 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i was alone amongst my friends to speak out when the BLM protests turned into riots and looting. i have never approved of such actions because it muddles the messages that's being sent.

that being said, the BLM protests were about systemic racism and how the lives of african americans such as myself didn't seem to have any value by law enforcement. this.......ahem......."protest" was about a bunch of nutjobs pissed over of a supposed "stolen election" of their cult leader/wannabe dictator who sparked this mess and fanned the flames.

the difference? you'd never see a BLM protest get even half as out of hand as this one did today.

we protest over racial injustice.

they "protest" because they didn't get their way.
    Quoted for truth.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    She shouldn't of been there. It's not like she was standing on the street and got caught by a stray bullet. She went into a federal building during a riot breaking in it.
    She was killed by her entitlement.

Being an angry white woman doesn’t give you the right to sedition and violent treasonous activity.
    Last edited by Username taken; 01-06-2021 at 10:35 PM.

PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    She was killed by her entitlement.

Being an angry white woman doesn’t give you the right to sedition and violent treasonous activity.
    Look, I feel bad someone died, and I wished it didn't happen, but a lot of the people who raided the Capitol felt they were entitled to do so. We can cut this in several ways, but when a protester forces law enforcement's hand, what do you expect them to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    It’s now being reported that actually four people died in the Capitol break-in fiasco; one person from a gun shot, the other three from “medical emergencies.”
    One of the "medical emergencies" was a terrorist who died of a heart attack after he zapped himself with his own taser.

https://twitter.com/itsa_talia/statu...33338608025602
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Trump is kicked off both Facebook and Twitter.

Somebody alert MySpace! They have a crazy man inbound.
    Parler is going to bet the farm on him.

An innocent man was killed and people took the streets to protest and rightfully so. Some protests got violent and there was property damage. Law enforcement and some vigilantes clashed with said violent protesters. Everyone condemned the violence but the guys on the right kept harping on how these people don’t have a right to protest at all. Probably because it was a black man that was killed.

Fast forward to last night, an election was held, one of the best in the nations history but some good ol boys can’t accept this. They simply don’t understand that outside their bullshit white inner circle of bigoted friends that Trump simply isn’t a popular President. They’ve created a parallel reality like spoiled babies in which Trump somehow didn’t lose an election that wasn’t really all that close. Now, these childish morons didn’t just take to the streets to protest, they went to the corridors of power and literally tried to take over the Capitol building to disrupt a peaceful transfer of power. This was a coup attempt and the whole world saw this.Law enforcement pretty much enabled this because majority of these terrorists are white as rice.

You’re literally comparing a coup attempt to a protest around the lynching of an unarmed man. It seems you really support these terrorists and I can’t for the life of me understand why.
    All of this. I am so done with the comparisons. One is a movement against a system that has proven (and has way more evidence than this supposed voter fraud) time and time again to be highly susceptible to corruption, leading to the deaths of unarmed citizens. The other was a bunch of entitled hicks attempting to stage a coup just because the guy they liked lost. Its like the idiots who tried to kidnap a governor a few months back just because she had the gall to take a global pandemic seriously.

Its not okay to get rowdy because bad cops aren't being held accountable for their actions, but it's toooootally cool to storm government buildings and attempt to harm government officials because an election didn't go your way or because you think "haircuts are essential".

And to think, these are the same people who yelled "You lost, get over it" when Clinton lost. Which was totally fair. But now the shoe's on the other foot and not only are they ignoring their own advice, but taking **** a step further by actually trying to overthrow the government xD
    Last edited by Blue22; 01-06-2021 at 10:59 PM.

https://www.npr.org/sections/congres...he-u-s-capitol

A newly elected member of the West Virginia House of Delegates has been seen in a video as part of the group of pro-Trump rioters who forced their way into the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

Del. Derrick Evans, a Republican from Wayne County, W.Va., won his first term as a state lawmaker in the November election and was sworn in last month. Video streaming on his Facebook page throughout the day showed him on the Capitol grounds and just outside the building.

The video that shows Evans entering the Capitol was later deleted, though not before multiple social media users made and shared copies of it.
    I have a feeling that WBE's 'took part in today's lunacy' part of the queue is going to get worse in the coming days.

Ultimate Member

An innocent man was killed and people took the streets to protest and rightfully so. Some protests got violent and there was property damage. Law enforcement and some vigilantes clashed with said violent protesters. Everyone condemned the violence but the guys on the right kept harping on how these people don’t have a right to protest at all. Probably because it was a black man that was killed.

Fast forward to last night, an election was held, one of the best in the nations history but some good ol boys can’t accept this. They simply don’t understand that outside their bullshit white inner circle of bigoted friends that Trump simply isn’t a popular President. They’ve created a parallel reality like spoiled babies in which Trump somehow didn’t lose an election that wasn’t really all that close. Now, these childish morons didn’t just take to the streets to protest, they went to the corridors of power and literally tried to take over the Capitol building to disrupt a peaceful transfer of power. This was a coup attempt and the whole world saw this.Law enforcement pretty much enabled this because majority of these terrorists are white as rice.

You’re literally comparing a coup attempt to a protest around the lynching of an unarmed man. It seems you really support these terrorists and I can’t for the life of me understand why.
    I don't have a problem in the slightest with those that were angry at George Floyd's death or feel that they should not have taken to the streets to protest his death and how it happened, I protest that when the violence happened that it was still called a protest, it started out as a protest and turned into a riot. Those that were rioting were in the wrong, overshadowing those that were truly just there to protest what had happened, the rioters were wrong...I'm not trying to say that what happened there was as bad as what happened today, only that both situations were wrong...the rioting part not the protesting part...

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

This woman is not some kind of martyr. She is a traitor who took up arms against the United States government and got what she deserved. She knew the risks. I'm sick of people too stupid to tell when they're being lied to putting the rest of us in danger and then being told I have to feel sorry for them. That woman was there to kill members of congress. She is not a victim. This is what you're supposed to do when someone takes up arms against the United States.
    Assassinate Putin!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I don't have a problem in the slightest with those that were angry at George Floyd's death or feel that they should not have taken to the streets to protest his death and how it happened, I protest that when the violence happened that it was still called a protest, it started out as a protest and turned into a riot. Those that were rioting were in the wrong, overshadowing those that were truly just there to protest what had happened, the rioters were wrong...I'm not trying to say that what happened there was as bad as what happened today, only that both situations were wrong...the rioting part not the protesting part...
    But what has the protests that took place months ago got to do with a violent insurrection and attempted coup last night??

Even if the woman who was shot and killed was a Trump supporter, she would not have been there if Trump hadn't incited the mob. Trump has blood on his hands and should be prosecuted in some way for this.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its really sad this lady won't get to go home to her family. As a military person she knew these places had guards and more to not do this. Its a sad pointless death but one she knew this was the Capitol building and one that secret service etc was there to watch over Pence and company.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    How are these morons still objecting not embarrassed?
    The shock that caused them to grow a conscience lasted only long enough for them to get out of the blast radius. They're already coming up with new lies to replace the ones that were smashed out there today, and will continue even worse than before. Some of the same people making asses of themselves tonight were also out there whipping the crowd into a violent mob in the first place, this is what they want.

The entire GOP are terrorists.