Somebody has to have ordered the police forces and national guard and whatever to not come. They may be incompetent, they are most certainly full of white-supremacist sympathizers and all that... but what happened yesterday can't have happened without someone, somewhere, ordering them to stand down and do next to nothing.

Astonishing Member

They clearly must investigate the massive security failures. I mean seriously White supremacists' are at the top of the domestic terror threat list. They know they were coming to Washington the alphabet agencies all monitor these accounts etc that they were organizing this **** on one would suspect. How did they coordinate this all over the country and get that far?

I mean seriously the number 2/3 in line of succession were in there and had to be evacuated. What if they had actual bombs and wanted to blow themselves up. They waltzed RIGHT in there with the countries elected officials. Enemy nations were probably watching from caves and **** like DAMN its that easy to get close to them?

Who organized the main perps, who paid for all these plane tickets. Did any of the alphabet agencies issue warnings to anyone that "occupy capital" people were organizing? Were they ignored?
    Last edited by kidfresh512; 01-07-2021 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    They clearly must investigate the massive security failures. I mean seriously White supremacists' are at the top of the domestic terror threat list. They know they were coming to Washington the alphabet agencies all monitor these accounts etc that they were organizing this **** on one would suspect. How did they coordinate this all over the country and get that far?

I mean seriously the number 2/3 in line of succession were in there and had to be evacuated. What if they had actual bombs and wanted to blow themselves up. They waltzed RIGHT in there with the countries elected officials. Enemy nations were probably watching from caves and **** like DAMN its that easy to get close to them?
    It is true that those of us in other, less advanced and free nations still live in caves.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    No their main goal was to make sure he wasn't voted on at all. The person who grabbed the electoral votes in leaving will be remembered for saving the process. Cause it would have delayed everything for weeks longer.
    Biden should put them on the list to get a medal, instead of Jim Jordan or whoever Trump had lined up.

But GOP congressmen still raised baseless objections all night just out of the petty spite of it all. It's infuriating.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    It is true that those of us in other, less advanced and free nations still live in caves.
    Are you an enemy of United States? I clearly said enemy states not "less advanced , free nations"

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Biden should put them on the list to get a medal, instead of Jim Jordan or whoever Trump had lined up.

But GOP congressmen still raised baseless objections all night just out of the petty spite of it all. It's infuriating.
    A number decided not to do it which shows that if you grow baseless conspiracies and hate its gonna cause what we saw. It took them seeing this to see the effects of what we saw play out. Of course Ted Cruz is disgusting and wanting to think of 2024 Presidential run so he kept this going even after it. So yeah ...disgusting guy and that other Senator.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I love the statement on the head of The White Houses Social Media director made on Twitter in the middle of the night. Kind of flying under the radar but Cnn has been talking about it.

The statement was said to have been made by Trump and posted by the official because Trump was locked out of Twitter.

In it Trump said "I disagree with the outcome of the election and history will prove me right. But despite that there will be an orderly peaceful transition of power on the 20th."

How nice of him to say he will be peaceful after his coup failed.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    A number decided not to do it which shows that if you grow baseless conspiracies and hate its gonna cause what we saw. It took them seeing this to see the effects of what we saw play out. Of course Ted Cruz is disgusting and wanting to think of 2024 Presidential run so he kept this going even after it. So yeah ...disgusting guy and that other Senator.
    I have to keep apologizing for Cruz. Its awful to be represented by spineless trash.

Im reading about all the idiots we elected that help stir up the crazy and led to yesterday.

Some Texas Republicans decried Capitol insurrection — but didn’t connect the violence to their own rhetoric

They did this crap for power and hopeful eventual future advancement nationally. Their parts in this hopefully ruin any chances they ever have for getting what they want.

Kansas City Star has some important articles on their embarrassment Hawley also. His career should be ruined after this. He did it to up his profile and pander to these morons in an attempt to inherit their loyalty somehow from trump. Four people so far died and he still persisted even when his cohorts were embarrassed into dropping out of their plan to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    I have to keep apologizing for Cruz. Its awful to be represented by spineless trash.

Im reading about all the idiots we elected that help stir up the crazy and led to yesterday.

Some Texas Republicans decried Capitol insurrection — but didn’t connect the violence to their own rhetoric

They did this crap for power and hopeful eventual future advancement nationally. Their parts in this hopefully ruin any chances they ever have for getting what they want.

Kansas City Star has some important articles on their embarrassment Hawley also. His career should be ruined after this. He did it to up his profile and pander to these morons in an attempt to inherit their loyalty somehow from trump. Four people so far died and he still persisted even when his cohorts were embarrassed into dropping out of their plan to do the same.
    The same way I have to keep apologizing for Josh Hawley. I just don't know what will happen with him now. It might just finally end him, but it could also boost his profile and make him more popular. Missouri can go either way like that sometimes. I know he likes to style himself as another Trump to gear up for an eventual presidential run, I dread seeing that turn out.

I used my parental controls on my cable box to block Fox News. My aunt or anyone else in this house will not watch those people again. People like Tucker an Ingraham are making a hero of the woman who was killed and of the terrorists at the capital. The fact is these people brought weapons and zip ties and stormed the halls of congress. No one with a right mind can doubt that if they got there hands on Pelosi, Shummer, of Pence that those three would not be alive today.

Of course the talk on not just Fox but by many nut jobs is that these peaceful protestors only brought weapons to protect their right to protest as the far left would have course shut them down.

And I am looking forward to the congressional investigation into this. there has to be one. I know they will find that the DC police and capital police were understaffed yesterday by orders from high up. Why else was there next to no law enforcement present on a day where there was a planned protest and rally just blocks away from the place where our government was making the election official. The fact that the numbers 2 and 3 in our government were so woefully unprotected.

Someone should have heard what was being said at the rally. The people like Rudy and Don Jr who were inciting violence before Trump spoke and increased the police standing at the capital. Any leader with half a brain would have unless they were ordered not to.
    Last edited by babyblob; 01-07-2021 at 05:09 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

GOP West Virginia state delegate live-streams as he storms Congress with pro-Trump mob: ‘We’re going in!’

Sporting a black helmet and shouting, “Trump! “Trump!,” a West Virginia state delegate pushed his way through the crowd as he narrated on Facebook Live the moment the mob cracked open the doors of Congress.

“We’re going in! We’re going in!” Republican Derrick Evans yelled in the video.

Seconds later, Evans, a newly elected member of West Virginia’s House of Delegates, pushed his way inside past police officers. “We’re in! We’re in!” he cheered. “Derrick Evans is in the Capitol!”
    I know he's already been mentioned, but seesh. These people act like they are above the law. Lets' hope that isn't the case.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Rudy Giuliani in a tweet calls what happened yesterday at the capital shameful.

It is a good thing he was not at a rally of lunatics calling for trial by combat or he would look like a huge ******* right now.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Somebody has to have ordered the police forces and national guard and whatever to not come. They may be incompetent, they are most certainly full of white-supremacist sympathizers and all that... but what happened yesterday can't have happened without someone, somewhere, ordering them to stand down and do next to nothing.
    On site Police aren't known to be shy about calling for reinforcements when they need to. They all just sat on their radios while being overrun?

It's going to be interesting to see what the Capitol Police will have to say for themselves given that some rioters were armed and had placed bombs.

There's already people out there trying to downplay how bad this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    So, are the police in the capital are super incompetent or is there something going on here? Because nothing about the reports make sense.

Also, you people need to stop falling for the obvious attempts to make the people divided. This has nothing to do with racism.
    Some of the police were taking selfies with the terrorists. Do you honestly believe the police would have responded the way they did if this was a BLM protest? (You don't actually have to answer this question, just look at every BLM protests over the past year)