BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    So, are the police in the capital are super incompetent or is there something going on here? Because nothing about the reports make sense.

Also, you people need to stop falling for the obvious attempts to make the people divided. This has nothing to do with racism.
    There were peope wearing 6MWE tshirts, which stands for "6 Million (Jews) wasn't enough." Suggesting racism isn't a component of all this is just being intentionally obtuse..
    ErIiuqXXMAEcPiA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    It's still incredibly dangerous. In 1928, nazis were more or less that when they attempted their coup and failed. Five years later they had the most votes out of the election (but not the majority). In the US political system, where it's almost a given Biden will not be able to suppress the far-right, which thus knows it is strong enough to elect someone like Trump, it's incredibly dangerous. Because next time, you won't get some rude and uneducated brute like Donald over there. You'll probably get the sort of conniving bastard like Ted Cruz, who's actually able to use his brain to get in power...
    Yes, if anything, the biggest lesson is that this can happen and it can happen here, not just in faraway places or long ago times. I think the only reason it did not happen this time was that they could see it would never stand and would destroy them. If McConnell and some others had seriously thought it could work, they would have done it.

And yeah, I think this is going to split their party into the Trumpets who care about nothing but getting votes from idiots because there's a lot of idiots and the not much better Republicans who probably have a little more capacity to look at the long term in terms of votes.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I keep seeing 'Cabinet considers 25th amendment'.

Bullshit. They didn't have the balls then and don't now. Hopefully they impeach his ass again, just to smear him further in history
    I doesn't look like impeachment is going to happen. I heard that Congress adjourned and scarpered.
    I don't really blame them for getting the hell out of Dodge, but it still disappoints me to know Trump is still out of control.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    There were peope wearing 6MWE tshirts, which stands for "6 Million (Jews) wasn't enough." Suggesting racism isn't a component of all this is just being intentionally obtuse..
    ErIiuqXXMAEcPiA.jpg
    Yeah. On the one hand, the primary point of this stunt may not have been to express displeasure over those with superficial differences in complexion. On the other, IF that be the case, the onus was still on the “O.G.” participants not to let the extreme/racist elements leak into their ranks and “poison the well”, so to speak. And, just for good measure, best to excise the uglier crowd quickly and loudly enough for all to see, so that that the “movement” doesn’t get smeared across various media outlets.

But they apparently missed that mark (which, again, under the current circumstances would be putting it somewhat generously)
    Last edited by Ragged Maw; 01-07-2021 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    Yeah. On the one hand, the primary point of this stunt may not have been to express displeasure over those with superficial differences in complexion. On the other, IF that be the case, the onus was still on the “O.G.” participants not to let the extreme/racist elements leak into their ranks and “poison the well”, so to speak. And, just for good measure, best to excise the uglier crowd quickly and loudly enough for all to see, so that they don’t get smeared across various media outlets.

But they apparently missed that mark.
    To tie two separate discussions together...

I'm sure there are Republicans who would like to explain how they don't see a link between Mary Miller saying "Hitler was right" and how multiple people who showed up are openly wearing pro-Nazi shirts.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

The President has literally failed to condemn white nationalists on several occasions. Even when asked to do so directly. But it's not about racism.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    To tie two separate discussions together...

I'm sure there are Republicans who would like to explain how they don't see a link between Mary Miller saying "Hitler was right" and how multiple people who showed up are openly wearing pro-Nazi shirts.
    True. Disentangling those would be a trick I doubt Houdini could’ve pulled off.

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    ErIiuqXXMAEcPiA.jpg
    I was talking about the police. I have seen multiple videos and it seem that they were ordered to let the protesters in for whatever reason.

No need be rude about it btw.
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Ha! As such she's tailor made to become a martyr for the right wing extremists and seems to be on her way to doing so.
    I’m not gonna lie...I’m kind of waiting to see if an investigation will reveal she got hit by a yokel with shitty trigger discipline, not a cop.

I mean, it’s PERFECTLY logical and reasonable that she got shot by a cop doing his job, but...would anyone be shocked that this easily avoidable death was not only caused by the y’all-Quadra uprising...but also the (accidental) fault of one of those open-carrying, military cosplay fetishist idiots, DIRECTLY?

Before anyone echoes the idiocy and gaslighting of Matt Gaetz and claims this was actually Antifa who broke into the capitol?

They're identifying people from their own videos and photos. If you were gonna frame Antifa, these ***holes shouldn't have made a document of themselves doing the crime.

Not shockingly, some of these motherf***ers like Nick Fuentes and Baked Alaska were at Charlottesville. But, y'know, I'm sure racism doesn't factor into this.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Some of the police were taking selfies with the terrorists. Do you honestly believe the police would have responded the way they did if this was a BLM protest? (You don't actually have to answer this question, just look at every BLM protests over the past year)
    And that doesn't make you suspect that there's something going on here instead of quickly jumping to conclusion that it's about racism? Are you people that blind that you can't see that both BLM and Trump supporters are being played and that the media is trying so hard to create a division? Stop pointing finger at each others and try standing together for once.
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Before anyone echoes the idiocy and gaslighting of Matt Gaetz and claims this was actually Antifa who broke into the capitol?

They're identifying people from their own videos and photos. If you were gonna frame Antifa, these ***holes shouldn't have made a document of themselves doing the crime.

Not shockingly, some of these motherf***ers like Nick Fuentes and Baked Alaska were at Charlottesville. But, y'know, I'm sure racism doesn't factor into this.
    This people are so dumb they take pics and record videos of them breaking the law. Then the people who defend them are so stupid they blame other people. or in the case of my aunt say the pictures are photo shopped.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    And that doesn't make you suspect that there's something going on here instead of quickly jumping to conclusion that it's about racism? Are you people that blind that you can't see that both BLM and Trump supporters are being played and that the media is trying so hard to create a division? Stop pointing finger at each others and try standing together for once.
    Donny has been doing a great job creating division all on his own the past 4 years. I doubt his supporters are planning on being any more reasonable.