Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Honestly, I'm shocked that Twitter and FB locked Trump's account. I almost have to wonder if they got a call from somebody like Pelosi saying something on the order of "You're about to have two very angry majorities in Congress that are likely to be very interested in muscling up the Federal Communications Commission and declaring you subject to their authority."
    There was rumors that Twitter was waiting til Trump was a private citizen to ban him. Due to the insane chaos he could cause. Its 12 days and they are likely happy they can get rid of him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Honestly, this is one time I do want to see Trump tweeting. Now that his coup attempted failed (and caused him to get heat from both political sides) as well as Biden's win being certified, I want to sit back and read his unstable tweets and the comments from his cult followers justifying yesterday etc. Has the 12 hour ban been lifted on his social medias yet? His sons are definitely quite on Twitter today lol....
    Trump himself has been quiet. Yes they blocked Facebook and Twitter. But he is still the President (Even if it is just in title at his point.) He can have an outlet to speak when ever he wants. Hell he can get on Fox News with in 30 seconds. Lets be honest any network not just Fox News would jump over their mothers to have him on air today if he reached out.

I wonder if him being quiet is him knowing that he fucked up bad, or if his people are showing some balls and have him locked in a room somewhere.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I had a whole thing planned for tomorrow's cartoons, but I think just posting this one TODAY, is important:
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I guess we can now end the debate about worst President in History.
    I was thinking the same thing. Seems like years ago that some kid here said Reagan was worse.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    There was rumors that Twitter was waiting til Trump was a private citizen to ban him. Due to the insane chaos he could cause. Its 12 days and they are likely happy they can get rid of him.
    One thing I will miss is seeing his tweets and all the people roasting him and his followers in the comments. I remember in his early days as president he was blocking people too, it was all comedy gold lol.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Trump himself has been quiet. Yes they blocked Facebook and Twitter. But he is still the President (Even if it is just in title at his point.) He can have an outlet to speak when ever he wants. Hell he can get on Fox News with in 30 seconds. Lets be honest any network not just Fox News would jump over their mothers to have him on air today if he reached out.

I wonder if him being quiet is him knowing that he fucked up bad, or if his people are showing some balls and have him locked in a room somewhere.
    In his four years of office this is the only time he has been silent. I think even he knows how bad he screwed up yesterday and now that he can no longer challenge the election, there really isn't much he can say. But I definitely want to see him try to act "presidential" to try and save face in his last days lol.

Shumer said he will fire current Sergeant at arms when he takes over as Majority leader. And transportation Secretary has resigned in protest. I am so glad another upstanding cabnit member has had enough 13 days before a transfer of power.
    Cabinet members should also not resign, as they can participate in Section 4 of the 25th amendment.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the whatever room he is in at the White House. Can you imagine his mood? He is getting slammed for yesterdays events, Biden's win was certified, Pence has turned against him, members of his staff have resigned, AND he is blocked from Twitter LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Division is just another word for politic. it's healthy to have debate, opposing views of the world and what is needed to make it a better place. Usually, when you have no division, you're not even in a dictatorship, you're in a totalitarian regime. Like, say, North Korea.

What's not okay is that Far-Right morons knows that they can do whatever they want and they won't risk more than a short time in jail - maybe. Those peoples are irreedemable. You can't bring back someone who believes Hitler was right to the path of human decency. It's just impossible.

And yes, Trump isn't the sole responsible. Capitalism is. it's the new model of totally unregulated, predatory capitalism which, once the big boogeyman of the USSR was down had nothing else to fear and thus destroyed as much social security nets all over the world as it could. Half of the terrorists who assaulted the Capitol yesterday wouldn't have been here if instead of having to live in a country where remaining healthy, going through school up to university, etc. wasn't costing so much that a lot of people just can't afford it. because when those kind of peoples have the same skin color than those who peddled the lies that because of their appearance they deserve more than those other people, they'll listen to it. People wants a decent life, and if they can't achieve it, they'll try to find a reason why. And believing the liars who tells them that it's all ebcause slaves were freed and Natives weren't slaughtered to the last and what not and all you need to do to get a better life is to keep going as it is but also attacking those minorities? They'll listen to it.

Because it's always easier to punch down instead of up. Because turning against their masters, their enablers would require them to give up on the ONE thing they believe they have over everyone else. White Privilege.

And if they did, they'd have to admit that not only were they wrong about an awfully long list of things. But they are not different from the POC, the strangers, the Others they reviled so much for so long.
    Of course. Sharing the same opinions is simply unrealistic and actually unhealthy. The problem is that people are busy blaming and attacking each others not realizing that they both are the victims here.

Just look at this thread here. People here pretend that the blm movement were completely peaceful and somewhat forgot the havoc they created and the black policeman they brutally murdered. They definitely have more of a real cause than the people who are fighting for a man who couldn't care less about them, but both sides have extremists that have become useful idiots and both sides didn't make any postive impact. They can make a different if they fought side by side instead of screaming racism at everything (I'm also talking about the trump supporters who believe that they are being oppressed for being "white") like it's the only problem the world suffer from.

And I definitely agree that the Capitalism is extermly flawed and the cause of so many problems.
    Last edited by Rise; 01-07-2021 at 12:41 PM.
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie

Not that any of you folks are buying into the "it was Antifa!" malarkey, but yours truly in Montana finds himself in the bizarre position of having definitive proof that it wasn't Antifa. One of the seditionists who made it all the way into the Capitol building and was photographed therein is a local from the town where I attended college. A die-hard Trumper who has painted several Qanon-themed murals throughout the town.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Seems like years ago that some kid here said Reagan was worse.
    I'll admit in 2019 I didn't have him as the worst. Most corrupt, least intelligent, most unfit for office, yes all of that but at that point he hadn't had anything as bad as say the Iraq war.

Then 2020 happened

His handling of covid19 and his two months failed coup, with yesterday's fiasco the **** cherry on top have made him the unchallenged worst ever imo.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Not that any of you folks are buying into the "it was Antifa!" malarkey, but yours truly in Montana finds himself in the bizarre position of having definitive proof that it wasn't Antifa. One of the seditionists who made it all the way into the Capitol building and was photographed therein is a local from the town where I attended college. A die-hard Trumper who has painted several Qanon-themed murals throughout the town.
    And before they go, "DEEPFAKES!" we have to ask, "How was it you posted the Deepfake to your own social media account instantly as it unfolded, from the location of Washington, DC?"

Just... gaslighting motherf***ers.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Honestly, this is one time I do want to see Trump tweeting. Now that his coup attempted failed (and caused him to get heat from both political sides) as well as Biden's win being certified, I want to sit back and read his unstable tweets and the comments from his cult followers justifying yesterday etc. Has the 12 hour ban been lifted on his social medias yet? His sons are definitely silent on Twitter today lol....
    He is banned through the end of his term.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    He is banned through the end of his term.
    Awesome lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    I'll admit in 2019 I didn't have him as the worst. Most corrupt, least intelligent, most unfit for office, yes all of that but at that point he hadn't had anything as bad as say the Iraq war.

Then 2020 happened

His handling of covid19 and his two months failed coup, with yesterday's fiasco the **** cherry on top have made him the unchallenged worst ever imo.
    Trump was on my Mount Suckmore in the #2 slot in 2020, FWIW.

Not that I'm special or anything.

I had Andrew Johnson, James Buchanan, Donald Trump as solids and either Harding, Pierce, or Nixon, Hoover as the #4.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium