Page 143 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 43931331391401411421431441451461471531932436431143 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 75153
    Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sammy_hansen View Post
    There are 250,000,000 white Americans. Where are they?

Last edited by Electricmastro; 05-30-2020 at 05:53 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Plenty are probably in their homes doing the intelligent thing of shelting in place during a freaking pandemic.
    Right. Of course. It’s always the oppressed who have to bring about change. The oppressors never ever have to learn, reflect and change.

Dude, you can’t even support an African-American’s protest against police brutality even though he spoke to vets to find out what was the most respectful way to do it. You will never be open-minded.
    I have said several times I am not upset with what he did. I said I respect it. I dont agree with how he did it but I support the reason. I said it was an acceptable form of protest even if I dont agree with it. Go back and read all of my posts and not just cherry pick what you want.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Right. Of course. It’s always the oppressed who have to bring about change. The oppressors never ever have to learn, reflect and change.
    Coronovisus doesn't care of you're the oppressor or the oppressed. It will infect and kill you and your family either way.

There are 250,000,000 white Americans. Where are they?
    So unless every white person im America comes out to a protest they are to blame for police racism? Pretty sure not every black person in America is at the protests. What about Asian and Latino Americans? If all of them are not out there are they responsible for police racism? Or is it just white people who are the scum of the Earth?

I volunteer with two social justice groups on prison and criminal justice reform. Part of this is dealing with racism. I have said this in other posts. What social justice groups are you are part of? Other then blaming other people what are you doing to change things?
    Last edited by babyblob; 05-30-2020 at 05:56 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I have said several times I am not upset with what he did. I said I respect it. I dont agree with how he did it but I support the reason. I said it was an acceptable form of protest even if I dont agree with it. Go back and read all of my posts and not just cherry pick what you want.
    How can you support it if you don’t agree with it?

How can you support it if you don’t agree with it?
    You can support that someone is working for change in a peaceful way. That they are using their status for change. Its not the message I dont agree with. It is a very important message, maybe one of the most important in the country right now. I just wish that he had thought of another way to spread the message.

BANNED

So unless every white person im America comes out to a protest they are to blame for police racism? Pretty sure not every black person in America is at the protests. What about Asian and Latino Americans? If all of them are not out there are they responsible for police racism? Or is it just white people who are the scum of the Earth?

I volunteer with two social justice groups on prison and criminal justice reform. Part of this is dealing with racism. I have said this in other posts. What social justice groups are you are part of? Other then blaming other people what are you doing to change things?
    White people are the beneficiaries of hundreds of years of racism and explicitly police racism. Maybe they could reflect on that and show support for their oppressed brothers and sisters, or continue to choose to stay on the side of the oppressed.

BANNED

You can support that someone is working for change in a peaceful way. That they are using their status for change. Its not the message I dont agree with. It is a very important message, maybe one of the most important in the country right now. I just wish that he had thought of another way to spread the message.
    So peacefully and respectfully protesting the murder of Americans by the state is still unacceptable to you?

White people are the beneficiaries of hundreds of years of racism and explicitly police racism. Maybe they could reflect on that and show support for their oppressed brothers and sisters, or continue to choose to stay on the side of the oppressed.
    Thousands of White people including me are speaking out against this. Not every person can make it to a protest. But there have been videos, tweets, public statements. Not every white person is going to come out because there are racists or people who dont care and that is sad. But a good number of white people are upset by what is going on.

White people need to learn that actions have consequences.
    If you are seriously saying this while hand waving the possibility of the spread of a pandemic? Never mind the clearly minority owned businesses that have been destroyed?

Sure...

So peacefully and respectfully protesting the murder of Americans by the state is still unacceptable to you?
    I never said that. Where the Hell are you getting that? Just because I dont agrew with the way a person went about it does not mean I dont agree with the message. As I have said several times. If you are not going to bother reading my responses what is the point in trying to talk to you? I wasnt overly upset that he knelt at the anthem. I didnt agree with it but i didnt go nuts and call him a son of a bitch or anything. He did what he thought is best and that is fine.

BANNED

I never said that. Where the Hell are you getting that? Just because I dont agrew with the way a person went about it does not mean I dont agree with the message. As I have said several times. If you are not going to bother reading my responses what is the point in trying to talk to you? I wasnt overly upset that he knelt at the anthem. I didnt agree with it but i didnt go nuts and call him a son of a bitch or anything. He did what he thought is best and that is fine.
    So you did not support his form of protest?

This is my point. Nothing is ever acceptable for black Americans. Even when done peacefully and respectfully.

So you did not support his form of protest?

This is my point. Nothing is ever acceptable for black Americans. Even when done peacefully and respectfully.
    Jesus Christ. This is the last I am going to say on the kneeling matter. So freaken read it. I dont like what he did but yes I supported his protest. It was peaceful. It didnt hurt anyone. Kneeing during the Anthem is not the end of the world like people seem to think it was. I do not support burning buildings and looting. I do not support violence no matter who is doing it. If that makes me racist in your eyes fine whatever I dont give a Damn.

As I said I have actively worked for change. My time in prison gives me insight I think I can help with. I work with two social groups that deal with criminal reform and racism. But I am a racist. Fine.

You can support something and not agree with it 100 percent. Parents who do not agree with homosexuality but support their children who come out is an example.
    Last edited by babyblob; 05-30-2020 at 06:23 PM.

BANNED

Jesus Christ. This is the last I am going to say on the kneeling matter. So freaken read it. I dont like what he did but yes I supported his protest. It was peaceful. It didnt hurt anyone. Kneeing during the Anthem is not the end of the world like people seem to think it was. I do not support burning buildings and looting. I do not support violence no matter who is doing it. If that makes me racist fine whatever.

You can support something and not agree with it 100 percent. Parents who do not agree with homosexuality but support their children who come out is an example.
    I don’t like his protest but I support his protest. Dude, that makes no sense.

And what the... how can you supportive of your own child’s sexuality if you are against that sexuality? That makes zero sense.