Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Who is this Rosalind person, is there anyone in the WH with that name, or is this code?
    She is most likely the free piece of cheese in a mouse trap.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Can’t say this came as a surprise. The notion of Trump handing out pardons to TERRORISTS like beads from a float at Mardi Gras is revolting on more levels than I can describe. There has to be a way to keep those scumbags from receiving get out of jail free cards.

Addendum: Maybe I took that nonsense too seriously. Yeah, maybe that was a scam by law enforcement to track down those scumbags.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 01-09-2021 at 05:33 PM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Who is this Rosalind person, is there anyone in the WH with that name, or is this code?
    It could mean anything, or nothing.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Can’t say this came as a surprise. The notion of Trump handing out pardons to TERRORISTS like beads from a float at Mardi Gras is revolting on more levels than I can describe. There has to be a way to keep those scumbags from receiving get out of jail free cards.
    I'm fairly certain that this is a sting operation by the FBI, not an actual message from the WH. Trump can't and won't pardon them, he doesn't even like them.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"Also, if you head over to your local FBI office and admit to committing a federal crime you'll get a free set of steak knives and a chance to win a new car! Come on down!"

Oh how I hope some of those MAGA morons fall for this.

It could mean anything, or nothing.
    Ok...

I am seriously the only one outside of Babyblob who took one look at that, and heard the beginning of the tune "Deep Cover"?

Why would he want to pardon Antifa?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    "Also, if you head over to your local FBI office and admit to committing a federal crime you'll get a free set of steak knives and a chance to win a new car! Come on down!"

Oh how I hope some of those MAGA morons fall for this.
    That's a little more like it...

Addendum: Maybe I took that nonsense too seriously. Yeah, maybe that was a scam by law enforcement to track down those scumbags.
    Might not even be the FEDs.

Anyone to the left of Ted Cruz could just be rounding up names to drop a dime with.

Astonishing Member

Maybe Rosalind is the Antifa dominatrix warden of the coup tank all these fine people should be herded to soon.

Boisterously Confused

I'm fairly certain that this is a sting operation by the FBI, not an actual message from the WH. Trump can't and won't pardon them, he doesn't even like them.
    Then don't be, in the words of Paul Neuman's Henry Gondorff in The Sting the "some Chantoozie [who] woke him up." Let these.marks get fully played.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Ok...

I am seriously the only one outside of Babyblob who took one look at that, and heard the beginning of the tune "Deep Cover"?
    Nope! Well, maybe the tune, but I knew it was bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Ok...

It is nice for us to have fun with this. What is even more fun is watching how many people give their info
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

I am not hip with law enforcement scams and honestly Trump is pretty capable handing out pardons on Parler like this.

BANNED

You know, Giuliani's arc is complete.

From Mayor of NYC at the time of 9/11 to co-conspirator of a terrorist attack, indeed the second terrorist attack on a US Government Building since 9/11 (when one of the plans crashed into the Pentagon).

We talked a bit about whether January 6 is the worst thing Trump has done, it's definitely the worst that Giuliani has done.

He has completely erased and negated anything and everything in his career up to now.

He has been Himmler or Heydrich to Trump. Papering the lies of his administration as his policies murder more Americans a day than Bin Laden did in 9/11.