Did any one see Melania Trumps statement on the terrorist attack? She does morn the lives lost. And lists the four terrorists first before naming the police offer last. she then goes on about her being personally attacked and it is unfair and all that BS.

Just more garbage from the Trump family.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/11/polit...nce/index.html
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Oh, I left out that the metadata that was hacked from Parler shows WHERE the posts come from. So law enforcement can get a good idea of where these people are posting from to arrest them... and that if they aren't sure if they were outside or even IN the Capitol building... the hacked data is going to show that.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Fascists goin' to jail!
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Did any one see Melania Trumps statement on the terrorist attack? She does morn the lives lost. And lists the four terrorists first before naming the police offer last. she then goes on about her being personally attacked and it is unfair and all that BS.

"Terrorists on our side died, this eez sad. And some police, too, I suppose. This caused rumors to spread about about MEEE when I vas busy taking photos of the furniture I bought vith taxpayer dollahrs for a book I expect to be published that I can profit from later. Real decorations, and not the Chreeestmas kind. F*** CHREESTMAS!"

Side note, is no one moderating these dumbf***s during their navigation of a PR minefield? Jesus.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Parler's in a special category of "dead" now. It's not just that you can't find a platform to host it, it's that it also allowed user's info to get hacked. It was s***ty in terms of both who was running it, who was using it, and what it was in terms of security. This is "Stormfront" levels of web moderation to point and laugh at.
    To think that just a week ago, some people (including me) actually feared* Parler could be a legitimate alternative to twitter, the Fox News of Social Media in terms of right-wing ecosphere that emerged as an alternative to rational legitimate media and ended up corrupting the entire mainstream news industry.

It's pretty funny and typical that the right-wing, who brag about freedom to the extent of renaming stuff as Freedom Fries would a decade or so later flock to a brand named after the verb "to speak" from the same country they despised back then.

* Seriously 2016 has done a number on rational leftists who fear the worst and expect the unexpected and as such overrate threats. Survival-wise it's useful, even necessary for the last 4 years, but it can color your judgment.

The amazing thing about the statement is that she obviously did not write it herself. So that meant a group of people did not see ho self-serving and tone deaf it was.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The amazing thing about the statement is that she obviously did not write it herself. So that meant a group of people did not see ho self-serving and tone deaf it was.
    Or alternatively, they've been around Melania long enough that they have internalized her voice and character entirely so that they express well what she thinks, all her blindnesses and weaknesses, and forget that their job is to tony this up.

That happens with speechwriters.

Man that whole "Free Melania" thing people were obsessing about was a real waste of time. Turns out, Madame est une fasciste, aussi.

Astonishing Member

"I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Or alternatively, they've been around Melania long enough that they have internalized her voice and character entirely so that they express well what she thinks, all her blindnesses and weaknesses, and forget that their job is to tony this up.

That happens with speechwriters.

Man that whole "Free Melania" thing people were obsessing about was a real waste of time. Turns out, Madame est une fasciste, aussi.
    Melania thought she had a free ticket to the United States but looks like she's regretting getting in bed with Donald Trump. Oh well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    Melania thought she had a free ticket to the United States but looks like she's regretting getting in bed with Donald Trump. Oh well.
    She'll have a settlement of some kind and spousal privileges protect her by and large. I think she'll come out of this with the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    She'll have a settlement of some kind and spousal privileges protect her by and large. I think she'll come out of this with the most.
    She will come out looking better then Trump. She will get a lot of stuff in a divorce. As well as getting to play the victim the rest of her life which means book deals, speaking events and becoming a spokesperson for women who were married to controlling ass holes.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Can we consider for a moment that even with all these reports of credible threats and future attacks by these people around the country. This administration STILL hasn't come out and forcefully told them to stop. Even as a cover your ass fake appeal.

"We know you guys are planning more attacks. I denounce any lawlessness in my name" We will take you down and prosecute to the full extent of the law if you dont stop. They only listen to him personally. Even his most loyal 4 year ass kissers got thrown under the bus the second they said enough this week. It proves he doesn't give a shit and it also proves removing him, impeaching him, is required. He wont even do the bare minimum to try and protect the country now.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    There's word that before Parler went down, that a hacker managed to log in as an administrator on an account from an "admin" who was in charge of account verification but saw the writing on the wall and was abandoning ship on the site.

The crux of this: The hacker could see all the posts that were "deleted". But the site doesn't "delete" anything. When posts are "deleted" even by the people who post them, they are just "invisible" to everyone except admins. So by logging in as an admin, the hacker could see ALL the posts. As in the incriminating ones in regards to 1/6 that Parler was trying to scrap to cover up crimes for users, and said users trying to cover their tracks. The hacker then made multiple new "admin" accounts and got some crowdsourcing help in capturing 99.9% worth of Parler's total data nearly 56TB of it... which they have proxies forwarding to the FBI.

Anti-Fascist of the Year nominee, right there.
    So it gets even worse for these fascist dickheads.

Apparently when the hackers created multiple admin accounts, they deleted actual admin accounts and created millions of fake ones. So the people in charge at Parler, even if they get back in control of their system, can never root out all of the fake admin accounts. And, it's so much worse for the users, because you have to submit a copy of your drivers license in order to open an account in the first place. A bunch of people woke up this morning to find out that they are on the NO FLY list.

BANNED

She will come out looking better then Trump. She will get a lot of stuff in a divorce. As well as getting to play the victim the rest of her life which means book deals, speaking events and becoming a spokesperson for women who were married to controlling ass holes.
    Ivanka Trump seems to have lost the most.
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...d-their-future

She had this image as a kind of socialite in New York, socially friends with Chelsea Clinton, and getting to visit high class dinners and so on. Now that's gone. At least for now. Everyone in NY who knew her are going "New number? Who dis?"

Of the two Trump boys, Don Jr. seems more cunning, like Jason Compson from Faulkner's The Sound and the Fury (yes I have read books, especially ones assigned me to read in college), so I expect him to tap into the Republican movement or the Steve Bannon and Breitbart side of things.

What's happening now with these rioters and Parler users is why I've always been fine with the Patriot Act. When it's done right, it's done like this.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Now conservatives are seemingly hanging their hats on Donald Trump declaring Martial law to try and keep power.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.