Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    He oughta rally the Republicans with a war cry of 'I told you so!'

Astonishing Member

The reason they have tried to muzzle trump as much as they possibly can inside the WH after twitter did them a favor honestly by banning him is the massive liability every word has now.

Him taking no accountability after the death and destruction leaves no room for Senators like Susan Collins to say he learned any type of lesson and we shouldn't impeach and convict. He didn't learn **** and if he holds another hate rally, saying the same lies, the same fraudulent claims telling people anything was stolen hes compounding the evidence and pressure that GOP need to convict this time period.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    He oughta rally the Republicans with a war cry of 'I told you so!'
    You know who else said that. HRC did. Also the majority of the country.

Jeb Bush warning the party is useless if he didn't do the proper thing, put country over party and told people vote HRC over Trump. That there are somethings it's better to vote Democrat on rather than commit for Judicial supremacy.

Jeb Bush and the candidates of 2016 couldn't protect the party from Trump, couldn't beat a candidate like Trump, their toxic version of conservatism was obviously unviable for national politics and rather than be open and confront that, they failed to do anything against Trump all deluded into thinking their base wasn't in fact white supremacy rather than some arcane notion of limited government, which doesn't make sense, that is truly unpopular.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    He’s saying someone already mentioned that it’s an older video being circulated as new. So, in this thread, that news was indeed covered.
    But incorrectly, or at least imprecisely.

I don't know what his agenda is in trying to shut me up. But I have my eye on him.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

This is indicative of the schism of our times: Secret Service officer placed under investigation after accusing lawmakers of treason on social media

I was watching the news when the story came out and the host wanted to note the Secret Service officers are not the same group that does security detail on the president and other officials. They are uniformed officers.

In one image, the newspaper reported Monday night, the secret service officer posted a meme on Facebook titled "Here's to the Peaceful Transition of Power" with President Donald Trump shaking hands with himself in the Oval Office. A day after the siege on the US Capitol, a comment was posted using the officer's name that criticized attempts to remove Trump from office and accused lawmakers who accepted the electoral college vote of "committing treason on live tv."
    "Good morning patriots! Yesterday started out beautiful and as usual Antifa soured the mood and attacked police and an Air Force veteran was murdered....It's OFFENSE time finally!!," the comment read, according to the newspaper

Can someone explain to me why my in-laws are texting my wife that we need to stock up on food and change something on her iphone to allow emergency broadcasts or something?

WTF is this about?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Can someone explain to me why my in-laws are texting my wife that we need to stock up on food and change something on her iphone to allow emergency broadcasts or something?

WTF is this about?
    Right-wing terrorists are organizing to march on the capitols of all 50 states and DC on Saturday. While armed with guns.

Mind you, even with increased firepower, they're not going to surprise anyone. Also, every state legislature, for the most part, has chosen to operate remotely because... pandemic. And won't be doing business on Saturday.

I understand the fear, but they have *******phed their armed jerk-off session.

EDIT- Why is the forum censoring "t-e-l-e-g-r-a-p-h-e-d?"
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Ultimate Member

Not to diminish the God damn insanity, but I doubt many will have the balls to protest

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    This is indicative of the schism of our times: Secret Service officer placed under investigation after accusing lawmakers of treason on social media

I was watching the news when the story came out and the host wanted to note the Secret Service officers are not the same group that does security detail on the president and other officials. They are uniformed officers.
    This is why there are legit concerns around the inauguration and Biden/Harris' safety.

Not to mention just how dangerous it is for a sitting President to have an unsettled security apparatus around him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

WTF is this about?
    Wouldn't it be better to ask them? I'm not up to date with recent republican conspiracy theories but I know they were concerned with the numbers of military presence at DC after the siege.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Not to diminish the God damn insanity, but I doubt many will have the balls to protest
    I'd wager they're more likely to wear masks during the pandemic. But not for the viral protection. More in a Klan-hood way.

On this date in 2015, "Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day" ran a profile of the former U.S. Senator from Arizona, Jon Kyl, whose quarter century career in Congress finished rather distastefully, as during the GOP’s 2011 efforts to defund Planned Parenthood, he took to the floor to smear the organization, saying “abortions are 90% of what Planned Parenthood does”. When fact-checkers informed the Senator he was off by about, oh… 30 times what their annual budget is spent on (and none of the money they spend on abortion is government funded), Kyl offered no apologies and said that portion of his speech was “not intended to be a factual statement”. Kyl also justified the passage of SB 1070 by Arizona Republicans by saying illegal immigration had led to Phoenix becoming “the kidnapping capitol of the United States”, which was also false. He also tried claiming eliminating the Bush era tax cuts would not help close the annual budget deficit of the U.S., so it really was a bit of a habit. He was always terribly partisan, including his vote to impeach Bill Clinton during that administration as a member of the House, and in the Senate during the Obama administration, he compared the president’s remarks about the attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi to “a judge telling a woman she deserved to be raped for how she was dressed”. Which is shocking, but also doesn’t make a lick of sense. Jon Kyl retired, only to come out of retirement to be appointed to the Senate again for a few months for the privilege of voting for Brett Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court, only to skulk back to Arizona and into retirement again. Thus, his blatant lies are no longer a part of the Senate (the rest of the Republicans in it are more than making up for what dishonesty void he left).

In both 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, as well as in 2020, "Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day" published its profiles of Tom Morrison, an incredibly homophobic member of the Illinois House of Representatives, who first entered the fray in politics back in the Tea Party Wave of 2010. Back in March of 2013, where he began responding to e-mails from several constituents inquiring about forthcoming legislation that would legalize same sex marriage, and he felt the need to make a “slippery slope” argument beyond the pale. In one, Morrison suggested that legal gay marriage would open the door to also legalize bisexual polygamy. But that apparently wasn’t enough homophobic fear-mongering for Morrison, as a month later, he sent another response to a constituent that not only included the polygamy comparison, but also mentioned that legalizing same sex marriage could lead to marriages between a man and “a consenting 9-year-old girl”. After taking a beating when the public found out about it, Morrison apologized and claimed his e-mail was written “in haste” and he doesn’t actually equate gay marriage to statutory rape, even though it was pretty plain that’s exactly what he was doing. If supporting bans on same sex marriage weren't enough, Tom Morrison has also voted against bans on the practice of gay conversion therapy, so there's that, as well. Morrison didn’t back off of his anti-LGBTQ stances going into 2016, as he added transphobia to his resume, submitting HB 4474 back in January of 2016 to try and institute bathroom regulations on the transgendered to use the bathroom of the gender they were born as. It mercifully failed to pass without incident.

Morrison’s voting record continues to show his disdain for those in the LGBTQ community in 2017, as he voted against HB 1785, a bill that allowed transgendered citizens in Illinois the right to change their gender on their birth certificate records. Of course, that wasn’t the only ridiculous vote he participated in, as he also voted against an increase in the minimum wage in Illinois (during the greatest period of income inequality in our nation’s history), and when a bill turned up to ban “bump” stocks that can turn a semi-automatic weapon into a fully automatic one after the greatest mass shooting in American history occurred in Las Vegas, he voted against that as well.

This intolerant twit got to run for re-election in 2016 unopposed in either the GOP Primary or the general election to allow for another two years of him continuing his narrow-minded crusade against the LGBTQ community. In 2018, we regret to inform you that he held onto his seat in the Illinois state legislature by a whopping 43 votes, out of almost 43,000 cast. This was in spite of Morrison being identified as a supporter of a pastor in Arizona convicted in court for physically abusing children. That’s right, the holier-than-thou Republican who’s convinced letting gay people get married would lead to them having sex with children is actually perfectly fine with the abuse of children, so long as you do it while preaching the gospel.

And so, with another term in office, Morrison continued his transphobic crusade, sponsoring legislation in March of 2020 to punish doctors who treat transgendered youth with hormone treatments.

Sadly, Tom Morrison won re-election in 2020 with only 52% of the vote. He will remain in office to continue to target the LGBTQ community for at least another two years.

BANNED

Really amazing, that Morning Joe who allowed Lincoln Project fawning space finally fesses up to this:

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

That's effin' gross.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium