Waiting to GTFO of work to get home and watch the inaugural proceedings. There were years where I could care less through my lifetime, but Trump shuffling off until it's time for his perp walk is the endorphin high I've been waiting four years for.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Just watched Trump leave the White House and get on his helicopter for his ride out of town. I could not be happies.

I did get a little annoyed at my aunt watching tv and crying. Talking about the end of an era and it is a shame they ran the greatest president of all time out of town.

But thank god he is gone.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Just watched Trump leave the White House and get on his helicopter for his ride out of town. I could not be happies.

I did get a little annoyed at my aunt watching tv and crying. Talking about the end of an era and it is a shame they ran the greatest president of all time out of town.

But thank god he is gone.
    This is random but may I ask is your Aunt a Q’Anon supporter?
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    This is random but may I ask is your Aunt a Q’Anon supporter?
    I used to say no. but she is very much going down that road. Still holds onto Antifa being the ones who raided the capital, and wont shut up about Biden's emails and that army from China in that secret base in Canada. It is crazy.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I used to say no. but she is very much going down that road. Still holds onto Antifa being the ones who raided the capital, and wont shut up about Biden's emails and that army from China in that secret base in Canada. It is crazy.
    Wait. A Chinese army in a secret base in Canada? Sounds like the plot of a Tom Clancy book. Where the hell did THAT come from?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Wait. A Chinese army in a secret base in Canada? Sounds like the plot of a Tom Clancy book. Where the hell did THAT come from?
    Fixed delusions

Boisterously Confused

Tamara Keith on NPR made a comment on which I hope authors and historians will immediately seize. She said that in that last two weeks Trump seemed to "shrink in the role" of the presidency.

It's pure, petty schadenfreude of me, but I would love for Trump to spend the rest of his life hearing the news and documentaries saying that of him.

She saw a guy on Twitter she follows post a picture of a Chinse tank and solider on a base. he claimed this was taken in secret in Canada and that China was preparing an invasion force. I showed here this was a stock photo from 1992 thanks to a reverse google image search. She said anyone can use the internet to prove anything. And she will not shut up about this invasion. Talks about it every day. And Biden is in on it because those emails prove that he and his son have been taking payments from China. So Biden will tell the army not to fight back and they will listen because of mind control drugs in Covid Vaccine.

Astonishing Member

Trump apparently left a letter for Biden. I’m morbidly curious what it says.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 01-20-2021 at 07:15 AM.

- Charles Schultz.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    It wasn't. Because it was correct. Also, he shows his math. Just because it was inconvenient for Trump's election night narrative doesn't mean it was premature.

And we're talking about the same guy Karl Rove shook his fist at eight years earlier.
    Exactly. That wasn’t a premature call, that was a guy that knows his stuff given how close it was in Arizona.

That guy will get a job as soon as possible because he’s apparently really good at it.

Ultimate Member

Or a Chuck Norris movie from the 80s

Astonishing Member

She saw a guy on Twitter she follows post a picture of a Chinse tank and solider on a base. he claimed this was taken in secret in Canada and that China was preparing an invasion force. I showed here this was a stock photo from 1992 thanks to a reverse google image search. She said anyone can use the internet to prove anything. And she will not shut up about this invasion. Talks about it every day. And Biden is in on it because those emails prove that he and his son have been taking payments from China. So Biden will tell the army not to fight back and they will listen because of mind control drugs in Covid Vaccine.
    This sounds like the type of wacko tin-foiled hat level conspiracy theories that Alex Jones eats for breakfast.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 01-20-2021 at 07:24 AM.

- Charles Schultz.

PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

Fixed delusions

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    This sounds like the type of wacky tin-foiled hat level conspiracy theories that Alex Jones would eat for breakfast.
    Oh her theories are amazing. And confusing.

Trump was trying so hard to stay in The White House because he knows all about this plan. It was not him trying to stay in power because he is a cry baby or wanted power. It is because he knows he is the only one who can save America. I asked her why he was pushing the vaccine so hard if he knew it was a plot by China. She said he does not know. He is a victim of the China plot. I then asked if he does not know what is he trying to save America from. She said from China and the army because of the mind control drugs. I said but he does not know about the drugs. So can can he be both a victim of the plot and the savior of the plot at the same time. She yelled at me for twisting her words and told me to leave her alone.

Boisterously Confused

A Russian owned firm is helping Parler get back on its feet. Guess Putin's not done creating discord for us yet.