Boisterously Confused

Tucker Carlson:
    Now that we're waging war on white supremacists, can somebody tell us in very clear language what a white supremacist is?
    Does Faux not have mirrors at its makeup chairs?

Astonishing Member

Democrats shoot down McConnell's filibuster gambit

Can we just not have the filibuster at all? The less power McConnell and other GOP members have the better.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Tucker Carlson:

His lack of self-awareness has always been something I’ve found funny about him.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    In more important news.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/21/polit...ump/index.html

Remember that post about Trump trying to claim credit for vaccine distribution...yep, dude screwed the pooch, scratch that, raped the pooch on that front.
    This needs to be a huge scandal. And it was an obvious one too. We saw them wasting all their time trying to overturn the election and starting an insurrection movement that swarmed the Capitol.

In a just world, these people would all be in prison.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Chances are Trump will literally spend his last dime to keep those tax returns buried. His bloated ego couldn’t handle rock solid proof of just how much of a failure he is as a businessman. .
    He no longer has the ability to stand in their way, though.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Tucker Carlson:

If you use the word, "but," followed by some imagined grievance right after telling us how you don't have any problem with Black people, or Latino people, or any group other than white people, then you're a white supremacist.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    This needs to be a huge scandal. And it was an obvious one too. We saw them wasting all their time trying to overturn the election and starting an insurrection movement that swarmed the Capitol.

In a just world, these people would all be in prison.
    I think screwing it up was the point. Creating the opportunity for the GOP to foment discontent among the masses by criticizing Biden on how slow and messy the vaccination program is going under his administration.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    I think screwing it up was the point. Creating the opportunity for the GOP to foment discontent among the masses by criticizing Biden on how slow and messy the vaccination program is going under his administration.
    Definitely. They're about to start caring about the national debt again, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    I mean, if they won, they'd just keep not caring, and if they lost they just make Biden's life harder and hurt more americans. What was the slogan they ran on again?

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    If Trump did get re-elected, one has to wonder how long would it take for the US to achieve herd immunity under his continued leadership.

The thought of Trump getting re-elected alone is a scary enough thought as it is, but Trump getting re-elected and continuing his abysmal handling of the virus that has lead to over 400,000 dead and counting. That doesn’t just scare me, it freakin’ terrifies me.
    Trump may have figured "It's cheaper to let 'em get sick and get better than pay for all these vaccines. Easier, because then we don't have to put needles in everybody. Ugh. Needles. I hate needles. Everyone does. So no needles. Let's just do the herd mentality thing. Everybody gets the virus ASAP, nobody dies from it and gets antibodies. Hell, I got it, and I didn't die. If you die? That just means you're a weak loser. They'll all thank me for saving all the money on vaccines."

Gonna stop now, because I don't even want to get into the excess of s*** Trump has for brains.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

It's going to take a day or three to get used to not having to worry about what new trouble Trump was causing. It's a good feeling though.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    It's going to take a day or three to get used to not having to worry about what new trouble Trump was causing. It's a good feeling though.
    It really is strange to check the news every couple of hours and not seeing anything outrageously stupid. Nice, but still strange for a couple more weeks until it really sets in.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    It really is strange to check the news every couple of hours and not seeing anything outrageously stupid. Nice, but still strange for a couple more weeks until it really sets in.
    Or waking up in the morning worrying about what sort of insanity Trump unleashed overnight while I slept.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Biden is not wasting any time removing Trump puppets. He already fired 3 of the most unqualified stooges Trump put in charge of govt services. If you read about the 3 of them you can see they were all just puppets who never should have been put in charge of the orginzations they were in charge of.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Or waking up in the morning worrying about what sort of insanity Trump unleashed overnight while I slept.
    We'd all grown used to the pressure, now we don't know how to react after its gone