BANNED

GOP are the party that never looks inward or apologizes or takes stock. These a-holes think that judicial garbage like Robert Bork being blocked was some act of injustice.

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I think Space Lasers are easily the looniest thing around, thanks
    I think Mets was referring to Omar in comparison to AOC, since it was asked why go after the former rather than the latter.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I think Mets was referring to Omar in comparison to AOC, since it was asked why go after the former rather than the latter.
    Racial bigotry and Islamophobia seems to be the reason. GOP playin' to the same base they're supposedly trying to throw cold water on.

And again, we're talking about Democratic members of Congress the GOP incited a mob to try to assassinate only four weeks ago. Because they're already forgotten. The f***ers.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

By the way, speaking of Qanon nuts in the GOP House... Lauren Boebert has been dinged by the Denver Post for claiming she traveled enough miles to circumvent the Earth one and a half times during her 2020 campaign in Colorado.

https://www.denverpost.com/2021/02/0...paign-finance/

Could be a potential ethics violation if she doesn't amend that report and return some cash... maybe even if she does.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Astonishing Member

Kevin McCarthy’s only action he took against an insane degenerate member of his party is...inaction. All he did was tell her to be a little less crazy in public, and she basically got a pat in the back. Christ. I shutter at the mere idea of McCarthy being House Speaker now.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 02-03-2021 at 03:59 PM.

- Charles Schultz.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Kevin McCarthy’s only action he took against an insane degenerate member of his party is...inaction. All he did was tell her to be a little less crazy in public, and she basically got a pat in the back. Christ. I shutter at the mere idea of McCarthy being House Majority Leader now.
    Kevin McCarthy as WBE can attest from fishing out from his CSGOPOTD archive, was always an idiot, a coward, and completely selfish and self-serving.

He has no spine, and has no control over his own House.

This stern wagging of the finger is an insult to people's intelligence.

Marjorie Taylor Greene has gotten far by being a racist, insane, radical...she has no incentive to stop unless she gets reprimanded in a major way.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Kevin McCarthy as WBE can attest from fishing out from his CSGOPOTD archive, was always an idiot, a coward, and completely selfish and self-serving.

Marjorie Taylor Greene has gotten far by being a racist, insane, radical...she has no incentive to stop unless she gets reprimanded in a major way.
    Ryan and Boehnner both barely had anything resembling control over their faction when the GOP controlled the House, and both of them actually had an interest in doing so at least in part because of the power they had as Speaker that doesn’t exist as Minority Leader. McCarthy feels like he’s almost certainly just a placeholder in the minds of the GOP when most of their caucus has the exact same strategy to everything (vote against whatever the Dems do) and doesn’t respect him beyond his seating shaft abilities.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Kevin McCarthy’s only action he took against an insane degenerate member of his party is...inaction. All he did was tell her to be a little less crazy in public, and she basically got a pat in the back. Christ. I shutter at the mere idea of McCarthy being House Majority Leader now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post

Well .. what are some seats we can flip blue?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

So yesterday I posted that my aunt was reading the Qannon stuff and how bad it was after hearing Taylor Greene talk. I thought this would be a break through for her.

No such luck. After reading all day Tuesday and a lot today she is going on and on about how much sense they make and how much of what they are saying is being blocked by liberal media because they are the only ones telling the truth.

She went from thinking Greene is a nut job to Greene being her hero in just 24 hours.

So my aunt being normal lasted like a day.
    Last edited by babyblob; 02-03-2021 at 03:45 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Yep.

He'd be Speaker. Majority Leader is the #2 in the House.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Yep.

He'd be Speaker. Majority Leader is the #2 in the House.
    Ah, that’s right. Thanks for the correction. I did initially put house speaker in one version of my post. Don’t know why I changed it.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 02-03-2021 at 03:59 PM.

- Charles Schultz.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    So yesterday I posted that my aunt was reading the Qannon stuff and how bad it was after hearing Taylor Greene talk. I thought this would be a break through for her.

No such luck. After reading all day Tuesday and a lot today she is going on and on about how much sense they make and how much of what they are saying is being blocked by liberal media because they are the only ones telling the truth.

She went from thinking Greene is a nut job to Greene being her hero in just 24 hours.

So my aunt being normal lasted like a day.
    Your aunt sounds like quite a character. Does she believe in Pizzagate as well?

- Charles Schultz.

Astonishing Member

Whenever you encounter a conservative who argues white privilege doesn’t exist — just show them this:

Sounds about white.
    Correction: Apparently this story was misreported. The judge has not granted the woman the permission to leave on vocation.

Apologies for the triple posts.

- Charles Schultz.

Ah, that’s right. Thanks for the correction. I did initially put house speaker in one version of my post. Don’t know why I changed it.
    I complete understand someone not immediately realizing that this guy is close to leading a major legislative body. He's not exactly a world-class political talent.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets