Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Any country would rightly fear what secrets a spy would reveal to a foreign power when faced with imprisonment. Pretty sure the threat of going to extended stay at Gitmo would make most people sing soprano in a heartbeat.
    I’m extremely sceptical whether she’s a spy or not.

I actually think it’s pretty unlikely. Ask yourself how likely it is that she’d been allowed to reveal that in open court if she was.

Far more likely that she’s happy to use any tactic available to avoid a trial. If she’d done the decent thing...and stayed for trial...she would most likely have received a suspended sentence, a heavy fine, and a driving ban. (Assuming it was a tragic accident and she wasn’t drunk or on drugs.)

And certainly don’t see any relevance in civil case for damages whether she’s a spy or not...though I suppose in remote chance that her duties necessitated a high speed car chase..perhaps US government would stump up costs awarded?

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Edit: Tami got to it before me.

All I'll say is that "Who cares!" is definitely a signal that someone does care an awful lot.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post

All I'll say is that "Who cares!" is definitely a signal that someone does care an awful lot.
    Along with how obvious it is that Trump, not only thinsk he is still President, but that he is President for life. He's beyond delusional.

Yep! He cared enough to write a letter.
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    Yep! He cared enough to write a letter.
    Probably because he couldn't send a tweet . . .

Astonishing Member

Its like an extended directors cut of his tweets, lol.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

It looks like he messed up his signature.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It looks like he messed up his signature.
    You can tell? His sig always looks messy.

iMan 42s

Gotta love how the guy on the Greene vote is talking about distraction and mutha fucka is talking about anything but Greene's conduct. ******* that's not why you're here.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

BANNED

There's something weirdly cute about this. It feels like a child writing a letter. It definitely has his personality and this weird attempt at preserving dignity by going all "You can't expel me, I quit school".

And the weird thing about going all about SAG-AFTRA not doing enough as a Union as if he's been a Pro-Union President when he's not.

"Who cares" Paragraph 1 of 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    You can tell? His sig always looks messy.
    There are a couple parts that look like he went back over them.

The messiness is a non-issue for me.

I have to scrutinize sigs for part my job, so I have, I think, picked up some of those cues over the years.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    There are a couple parts that look like he went back over them.

The messiness is a non-issue for me.

I have to scrutinize sigs for part my job, so I have, I think, picked up some of those cues over the years.
    I think it's a real estate thing where he makes his signature odd and squiggly to avoid stuff.

Messy signatures are neither here nor there. Many decent people I know in life have messy signatures and it's just incidental.

Im guessing Green is feeling the heat. I am watching NBC nightly news and they showed her giving a speech where she said she posted the Q theories before she was elected and no longer believed them. 9/11 was real and of course school shootings are real. she knows this because she had classmates bring guns to school.

I wonder how this will sit with the crazies.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Im guessing Green is feeling the heat. I am watching NBC nightly news and they showed her giving a speech where she said she posted the Q theories before she was elected and no longer believed them. 9/11 was real and of course school shootings are real. she knows this because she had classmates bring guns to school.

I wonder how this will sit with the crazies.
    Pressuring people and holding them for accountable does produce results...who'da thunk?

The Dems should still remove her from comittees though.