Quote Originally Posted by Adam Allen View Post
    Why do only Republicans have this vital information? There would be a lot less tension in the city of Minneapolis if everyone already knew the city was not going to explode next week. Somehow, lot of us missed this memo.
    Im sure if you would have joined the GOP and gotten their secret handshake you would have known about this.. It is free to join unless you count your dignity and soul.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Actor Jim Caviezel is a Qanon lunatic.

https://twitter.com/ehananoki/status...2F100215345989
    That sucks. My wife and I try to re-watch his Count of Monte Cristo at least once every couple of years - its the first movie we saw in a theater together.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Actor Jim Caviezel is a Qanon lunatic.

https://twitter.com/ehananoki/status...2F100215345989
    Related

The Dark Virality of a Hollywood Blood-Harvesting Conspiracy

Why are so many people going off the deep end?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Related

The Dark Virality of a Hollywood Blood-Harvesting Conspiracy

Why are so many people going off the deep end?
    Too much coke, and I don't mean soda pop.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Too much coke, and I don't mean soda pop.
    Unless they found a stash of REALLY old Coke.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    That sucks. My wife and I try to re-watch his Count of Monte Cristo at least once every couple of years - its the first movie we saw in a theater together.
    I forgot he was in that movie. The only things I know he did was the Passion of the Christ and Persons of Interest.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I forgot he was in that movie. The only things I know he did was the Passion of the Christ and Persons of Interest.
    Luigi Vampa is the best character in that film, although not by a runaway over the others, but there are several other enjoyable actors in it.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Luigi Vampa is the best character in that film, although not by a runaway over the others, but there are several other enjoyable actors in it.
    Oh, I saw it years ago (in theaters), and I remember liking it. But all I could remember who was in it was Guy Pierce and Luis Guzman.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    There are tons of Republicans and Q people who are saying the verdict was decided before hand. I have heard many people say the Jurors were told before hand that anything but a guilty verdict one the most serious charge would not be accepted and that he has to be thrown to the wolves for the sake of Racal unity no matter how they feel. There have even been a couple people on Fox news float this around.
    Sadly, I'm sure that's true. That's mild compared top the Conspiracy theories Republicans have believed in the last year.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Allen View Post
    Why do only Republicans have this vital information? There would be a lot less tension in the city of Minneapolis if everyone already knew the city was not going to explode next week. Somehow, lot of us missed this memo.
    Aw, Conservatives. The information of No information. "It's a fact because we want it to be".
    Power with Girl is better.

Pretty sure they also wouldnt be thrilled if they saw a Jewish person at there little club of hate.
    Oh sure. That goes without saying. They don't see Jews as real white people to begin with.
    Watching television is not an activity.

My aunt gets some werdio news letter in her email. it is a a whole list of odd as Hell nut job theories.

The newest one that she and her friends are talking about.

Dr Fauci helped fund and provided technical research to China to create Covid and release it to the world. he did this because he holds a large amount of stock with drug companies who made the vaccine. Biden is keeping evidence of this on the downlow because he and his son and their Chinese and Russian handlers are also making money hand over fist. The World Court is investigating and Biden, his son and Fauci are all expected to be arrested for crimes against humanity with in the next month.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

I think Fauchi is high on power and fame but responsible for COVID's creation? I agree thats farfetched, although it is concerning that the World Health Organization chose not to look into the origin of the virus. Something is being covered which is scary.

Ultimate Member

My aunt gets some werdio news letter in her email. it is a a whole list of odd as Hell nut job theories.

The newest one that she and her friends are talking about.

Dr Fauci helped fund and provided technical research to China to create Covid and release it to the world. he did this because he holds a large amount of stock with drug companies who made the vaccine. Biden is keeping evidence of this on the downlow because he and his son and their Chinese and Russian handlers are also making money hand over fist. The World Court is investigating and Biden, his son and Fauci are all expected to be arrested for crimes against humanity with in the next month.
    "The world court is gonna move soon!"

So say the same people terrified of one world government

Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Off America First Caucus Following Backlash

Topline

Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) is abandoning her plan to launch a right-wing congressional group dubbed the America First Caucus after the publication of a seven-page platform vowing to protect “Anglo-Saxon political traditions” by congressional newsletter Punchbowl News, her spokesperson told Forbes.
    Members of Congress in both parties interpreted the platform’s references to “Anglo-Saxon political traditions” and “the progeny of European architecture” as coded white supremacist language. “The Republican Party is the party of Lincoln & the party of more opportunity for all Americans—not nativist dog whistles,” tweeted McCarthy.
    Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) told Forbes on Friday that the America First Caucus was a real group Greene had founded and said he was “looking” at joining – though he added that he “hadn’t seen” the platform. He defended the idea of the group and argued it is “not supposed to be about race at all.”
    “I believe anyone that joins this caucus should have their committees stripped, and the Republican conference should expel them from conference participation,” tweeted Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.), a vocal critic of the GOP’s hard-right elements. “While we can’t prevent someone from calling themselves Republican, we can loudly say they don’t belong to us.”
    While Gosar suggested he will not be joining the America First Caucus, Greene appeared to leave open the possibility of a right-wing splinter group. “I have plans to drive President Trump’s America First agenda with my Congressional colleagues,” she said, adding, “America First policies will save this country.”
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.