Page 186 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 861361761821831841851861871881891901962362866861186 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 75153
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    That's good news. Hopefully that'll help ease the tenions at least a little. Appreciate the small victories.
    I wonder if they would of even done that much had the protests not happened?

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Oh my aunt believes it. She said he is a brave man who would not run and hide. And his walking through the park and taking the photo. That was him saying he is taking back the streets from chaos. It was very brave to leave the White House and walk where there were protesters because Biden and the Liberal radicals would love to take a shot at him and take him out.
    I want to be angry at your Aunt, but in the end I can only pity her.

Mighty Member

It's sad.

It really does bother me when people on this very thread are defending the looting by saying lives are more important than property. Right or wrong, people are choosing to defend their property and livelihood (or in this case their friends livelihood), and that's creating a real cost in human life. People are dying simply because a small group of criminal thugs want to use social justice as an excuse to get free stuff.

There's a reason why some polls are saying the majority of americans support the military putting a stop to this. For the record I'm not necessarily one of them... but I understand where they are coming from.
    It bothers me that that if not for the protests it likely wouldn't of even gotten to the point they were charged at all. If Eric Garner was any indication. Or that people only send hollow regards to the victims of legal murder and nothing else while their murderers walk free. It's why, although i am not necessarily one of them, I can understand where those that are burning places down are coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    It bothers me that that if not for the protests it likely wouldn't of even gotten to the point they were charged at all. If Eric Garner was any indication. Or that people only send hollow regards to the victims of legal murder and nothing else while their murderers walk free. It's why, although i am not necessarily one of them, I can understand where those that are burning places down are coming from.
    The people burning things down in all likelihood aren't even the ones really fighting for social justice. They're just a bunch of criminals using the protests as cover to commit crimes for free stuff... even if they have to harm or kill innocent people to do it. It HURTS the cause... but they don't care, so long as they can snag a free TV monitor.

In other news, a new Quinnipac poll gives Trump a measly 1% lead. In Texas.
    Dark does not mean deep.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

The people burning things down in all likelihood aren't even the ones really fighting for social justice. They're just a bunch of criminals using the protests as cover to commit crimes for free stuff... even if they have to harm or kill innocent people to do it. It HURTS the cause... but they don't care, so long as they can snag a free TV monitor.
    Most of them, yes. But there are the professional agitators that egg them on (throwing molotovs into police cars, etc).
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Ultimate Member

Most of the folks doing that are white and some are beng PAID to do that.

Yet we keep seeing folks try to cliam only black folks are doing it.

https://bleedingcool.com/movies/john...don-star-wars/

Star Wars actor John Boyega went to the Black Lives Matter protest rally in London today, where he gave an impassioned, moving speech to the people there. "I'm speaking to you from my heart, look, I don't know if I'm going to have a career after this, but f— that." he started.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Oh lookie here, look at this. The results of Trump's physical came in. Just some classic lying as always.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Most of the folks doing that are white and some are beng PAID to do that.

Yet we keep seeing folks try to cliam only black folks are doing it.

Link is borked.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Link is borked.
    Borked, you say?

312-12.jpg312-12.jpg
    Dark does not mean deep.

Mighty Member

The police killing blacks without cause in all likelihood aren't even the ones that care about upholding the law. They're just a bunch of racists using police badges to commit crimes with impunity even if they have to make fellow officers accessories to do it. It HURTS the law but they don't care, so long as they can feel powerful over a black person. The people who want the protests to end using military force in all likelihood aren't even the people that really care about black peoples lives. They're people who just want their lives to not be inconvenienced by the people saying enough is enough...
    Last edited by Farealmer; 06-03-2020 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gray lensman View Post
    borked, you say?
    bork bork bork!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I see various reports of a pregnant black woman being shot by Austin PD, causing a miscarriage.

Anybody seen that one yet? IS it true?

EDIT: There were 2 pregnant women shot in Austin, both shot 2 times in the back and stomach, one injured and the other lost her baby.
    https://www.kxan.com/news/local/aust...ustin-protest/

Texas man ...
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 06-03-2020 at 01:34 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Link is borked.
    It must have happened after I posted it.

The forum is blocking a word. Why I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    The police killing blacks without cause in all likelihood aren't even the ones that care about upholding the law. They're just a bunch of racists using police badges to commit crimes with impunity even if they have to make fellow officers accessories to do it. It HURTS the law but they don't care, so long as they can feel powerful over a black person. The people who want the protests to end using military force in all likelihood aren't even the people that really care about black peoples lives. They're people who just want their lives to not be inconvenienced by the people saying enough is enough...
    A lot of that is probably true.

As I've said a couple times, there's plenty stupid on both sides going around.