Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Do you think a guy like Rudy who cheated on three wives might be disloyal?

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I think Rudy loves Trump way more then them and I am sure the sex was amazing. So it could go either way.
    I have been told sex with tiny hands and mushrooms is very unsatisfying.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Last edited by BeastieRunner; 04-28-2021 at 04:54 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I have been told sex with tiny hands and mushrooms is very unsatisfying.
    Rudi may have thought the sex was bad at first. But then Trump told him it was the most amazing sex ever because he is an amazing lover and everyone thinks so. Rudi being so brain washed by Trump right away changed his mind took his check (Which will bounce) and went home happy!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

First its Trump is going to jail, then its Gaetz, then Rudy and I'll throw in Cuomo as the token Democrat. Call me when there are actual consequences for betraying our country because right now it just seems like a lot of big talk yet the powerful elite are still above the law.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Catholics were on the “outside” in America long enough that they’re still considered “the other” by many mainstream pseudo-religious-much-more-political-and-cultural “Evangelical” Protestants. The result in my view is that modern American Catholics tend to have a more measured POV of church and state compared to many of the Protestant denominations that make headlines.

Also, as a Protestant myself, I think there’s a slightly greater case of self-righteousness in many Protestant mindsets because so much dogma and teaching is autonomous. “Catholic Guilt” is really more just having a structure to the faith that acknowledges a capacity for misinterpretation or ignorance on the individual level. The trade off, arguably, is the tendency for the Catholic Church to share its failings more structurally.
    It does show how far the country has moved from being so completely dominated by white/male/protestant culture that even being white/male/catholic seemed to be a bridge too far to hold the Presidency to now people saying, "Oh Biden's Catholic? Meh."

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    For everyone hoping for Rudy to be a disloyal twit, it's a longshot of an option because he's Trump's lawyer, and under the auspices of attorney client privilege... The only way that a lawyer can turn on their client is if confidential communications involve communications about a current or future crime or fraud. This is the crime fraud exception to attorney-client privilege. Attorney-client privilege is held by the client.

So, unless Rudy is aware of ongoing and continued fraud upon say, Trump 2024 campaign donors and the ins and outs of that continuing... or a planned second capitol attack, say... that's the only way. Rudy would have to rat Trump out on a crime he's planning or about to carry out.
    Yeah, I don't expect this to land on Trump. This probably has more to do with financial stuff related to Rudy and the Ukraine.

I just mean that the Feds are unlikely to execute a search warrant on as high profile a guy as Giuliani without already having a lot to go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Yeah, I don't expect this to land on Trump. This probably has more to do with financial stuff related to Rudy and the Ukraine.

I just mean that the Feds are unlikely to execute a search warrant on as high profile a guy as Giuliani without already having a lot to go on.
    There’s always the possibility (likelihood?) that Rudy may cut a deal to save his own neck and incriminate various others via supplying info on all sorts of other stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    There’s always the possibility (likelihood?) that Rudy may cut a deal to save his own neck and incriminate various others via supplying info on all sorts of other stuff?
    I'd be really surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    The problem with your scenario is that the information would be coming from Rudy, and we have a pretty good idea how effective anything he provides is gonna be.
    Dark does not mean deep.

On this date in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, as well as 2019, "Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day" published profiles of former Wisconsin Lieutenant Governor Rebecca Kleefisch, who even as a reporter before entering politics, openly mocked the science behind climate change and chastised poor people for living in apartments while doing a story on lead abatement for living in a roach infested apartment for the “luxuries” they had, like a TV or brand-name speakers. In spite of surviving cancer, thanks in part to her husband’s medical insurance that he receives through the government as a state legislator, Kleefisch has gone on the warpath against the Affordable Care Act, and lied and said it would lead to “healthcare rationing”. Kleefisch has also rhetorically asked if the legalization of gay marriage would lead to people being able to marry their dogs, and rounds out her stupidity by first defending Paul Ryan by claiming you can’t even attempt to categorize rape, and then, seconds later in the same interview, starting to define rape as if it’s “forcible rape” or not. She is truly a couple tacos short of a combination plate. Kleefisch was rumored to be considering a run against U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin for her seat in Washington, D.C., but apparently the momentum shown by Democrats in special elections scared her off of taking on the cagey incumbent, and instead, she’s going to run for re-election as Lieutenant Governor for a third term, staying tethered to a man clearly made half of water, and half of vinegar (but all douche), Gov. Scott Walker. She spent most of her last few years in office being sent on trips outside of Wisconsin to try and lure manufacturers into relocating to the Badger state, without any success, and there are whispers that even Scott Walker aides were lamenting that she’s continued to try to stick to the governor’s ticket like a remora on a shark. Mercifully, both Kleefisch and Scott Walker were turfed out of office in 2018,. which isn’t shocking, considering her main campaign strategy seemed to be to be as racist as possible and falsely accuse her African-American opponent, Mandela Barnes, of kneeling during the national anthem, Colin Kaepernick style, without any evidence. She is now politically irrelevant.

On this date one year ago, “Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day” first profiled U.S. House Representative from Georgia’s 1st Congressional District, Buddy Carter, who has served in Congress since first winning office in 2014. Prior to that, he was festering around the Georgia state legislature for a decade from 2005 to 2014. It was in his last year in office in 2014 in the Georgia State Senate that he became the subject of controversy after he sponsored SB 408 which would add requirements on insurance companies which could make mail-order pharmacies lose some of their price advantage. Critics immediately pointed out that this was obvious self-dealing, because Carter owned three local walk-in pharmacies, and he scoffed, instead attacking the media for reporting on his attempt at corruption, and claiming, “It was not a conflict of interest at all. This is just another example of the biased media attacking conservatives,” And of course, Carter is still looking for ways to try and enrich himself based on voting now that he’s in Congress, swearing to never make a vote that would support the Affordable Care Act, and reacting to Senator Lisa Murkowski promising to vote against a repeal of it by saying that “Someone needs to go to the Senate and snatch a knot in their ass.”

Classy.

Other than that less than gentlemanly moment, We want to point out that Buddy Carter once promised a constituent he would do what he could to clear Georgia's backlog of rape kits, laughing while saying "provided they weren't from a sanctuary city" (indicating he's fine with immigrants being raped, and finds the thought amusing) also sponsored HB 586 in February of 2017, which had it passed, would have outlawed abortion. Completely. Without any exceptions. From conception, he wants all zygotes to have constitutional rights. (How they’re going to exercise their right to bear arms, we can’t say, but it’s the most Republican idea possible.)

On immigration, Buddy Carter deems that “granting amnesty to illegal immigrants is unconstitutional”, and he supported Donald Trump’s bigoted Muslim travel ban from the moment it was announced. But he’s not just Islamophobic, but transphobic as well, supporting Donald Trump’s illogical, random attempt to ban transgender troops from the armed services, saying, quite callously, “I don’t want ‘em serving in the military. SORRY.”

At his first town hall after the election of Donald Trump, Congressman Carter told his constituents he would be “in the front of the line” to investigate Donald Trump should he have done anything illegal prior to getting elected in regards to soliciting help from a foreign power to interfere in our elections. Shock of shocks, when Donald Trump had Bill Barr try to make the Mueller Investigation go away only to immediately commit other impeachable offenses and pressure Ukraine for dirt on Joe Biden, Carter’s reaction wasn’t to bury his head in the sand where he stood, but to immediately declare the whistleblower complaint “wasn’t evidence of anything” from the jump and then dig in and spend the following months after it twisting himself in knots to keep an incompetent crook in office.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Georgia’s 1st Congressional District currently has a +9 Republican lean in the Cook Partisan Voting Index (prior to forthcoming redistricting), and that played out to the mathematical result of him winning re-election with 58% of the vote in November of 2020. Rep. Carter, however, is currently in the middle of a circular firing squad of Georgia Republicans blaming each other for the state flipping blue in 2020, overall, and his seditious activities are getting called out by other candidates looking to bounce him from office in 2022.

YOU HATE TO SEE IT. *wink*
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post

I've read elsewhere that this was supposed to be done last year, but was stopped personally by Bill Barr. It might be closer to Dolt 45 than we first thought.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Ex-GA deputy bragged to extremist group about beating Black man in custody, FBI says

A former Middle Georgia sheriff’s deputy bragged in text messages with members of an alleged extremist group that he had beaten a Black person he arrested and planned to charge Black Georgians with felonies to keep them from voting, according to an FBI affidavit.

The ex-Wilkinson County deputy, Cody Richard Griggers, of Montrose, was fired last November after the FBI contacted the sheriff there about an investigation into illegal guns and their alleged ties to a California man said to have made violent political statements on Facebook.

Griggers, 28, a former Marine, pleaded guilty on Monday in federal court in Macon to one count of possession of an unregistered firearm, a crime the authorities discovered in their probe, which began last summer. He faces a maximum of 10 years in prison when he is sentenced in July.
    “I beat the (expletive) out of a (racial slur) Saturday. (Expletive) tried to steal (a gun magazine) from the local gun store. ... Sheriff’s dept. said it looked like he fell,” the affidavit noted, quoting Griggers.

Griggers went on to write that the beating was for him “sweet stress relief.”

“That never happened,” said Chatman, the sheriff, in an interview with The Telegraph Wednesday. “We don’t even have a gun shop here.”

Chatman, who is Black, said he concluded that Griggers’ claim was perhaps Griggers “being braggadocious.”

“I think he may have been working in the jail (at the time). ... We looked at all the cases he may have been involved in and we never had any complaints on him of any kind,” Chatman said. “We looked back and we pulled (records) of anything that he had taken a warrant for, any call that he had gone on, and we found nothing [that raised any red flags].”
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ultimate Member

I got two shots.

Had to do it through my school because I could NOT use my city's method because it would not let me register for an appointment. I got the weblink and followed the instructions. Error messaged popped up to try again. Did it 20 times on 4 computers.

CALL the number and was told to just come on down. Did that. Got in line and told I had to be registered. Told them about the issues with the website. Went through 10 different numbers.

School district got approved for shots. Took 1 minute to get an appointment at Walmart in a neighboring city. EVERYBODY including the folks giving shots said they ALL had issues with the city's method.

I choked on my blueberry juice reading this headline.

No, Joe Biden will not take away your hamburgers.

“Why doesn’t Joe stay out of my kitchen?” asked Rep. Lauren Boebert from Colorado. For a week, conservative media outlets spread the lie that President Joe Biden wants to limit Americans to one hamburger a month as part of his climate agenda.
    A) Who votes for these people?

B) I see we still live in the Onion timeline.