Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Pelosi is going forward with the 1/6 Commission today, announcing who will be joining... and man with clearly nothing to hide, Kevin McCarthy, is threatening any Republican who joins with expulsion of any committee assignments.
    This is humorous in it's hypocrisy. If BLM, Antifa, Spectre, Hydra, the Klingons or the Decepticons had been responsible for what happened on 1/6 like Qpublicans keep yammering, they should scream bloody murder for that commission to find answers....unless the GQP fears the truth about the part they played in the insurrection would come to light. Or worse, they don't want to piss off Trump if they cooperate on the commission.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 07-01-2021 at 09:57 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Oh WBE-eeee...

Hempfield Republican John Ventre said he’s been stewing for years, believing Gov. Tom Wolf’s “one size fits all and scorched earth policies” hurt state residents.

Ventre, 64, announced Wednesday he is running for governor in 2022.

Wolf, a Democrat, will leave office in 2023 because of term limits.

“You don’t have to be an established name… just have the right platform and values. And I think I do,” Ventre said. “President Donald Trump and (59th District State Rep.) Leslie Rossi (of Unity) proved that.”
    So who is this guy? Well...

MUFON racist John Ventre, who believes UFOs are demons, is running for governor of Pennsylvania. He once wrote “everything this world is was created by Europeans and Americans. F’ing blacks didn’t even have a calendar, a wheel or a numbering system until the Brits showed up.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Oh WBE-eeee...

Well if nothing else, Ventre definitely has the right platform and values to run as a Republican.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Oh WBE-eeee...

Charming. Ventre's racism will play REAL well here in Philly. If WBE plans to profile this clown, he'd better do it fast, because that loon most likely won't be around for very long.

Oh WBE-eeee...

Je-sus Christ.

Do you have a link to the article you're quoting?
    Last edited by worstblogever; 07-01-2021 at 12:27 PM.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

So, if Gov Desantis says something nice about President Biden coming down to Florida today, how fast do you think Trump will blow his lid?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    So, if Gov Desantis says something nice about President Biden coming down to Florida today, how fast do you think Trump will blow his lid?
    By the end of summer Trump will be in the verge of a heart attack from all the times his blood pressure rises and he blows his lid.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Over/under: eight p.m. tonight.

It just had to get weird before I leave for vacation. Apparently Tucker Carlson voted for Kanye in 2020 and not Trump. Politico has it:

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...20-vote-497654
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    It just had to get weird before I leave for vacation. Apparently Tucker Carlson voted for Kanye in 2020 and not Trump. Politico has it:

It would be funny as hell if Trump got Tucker fired for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post

He needed some cover to maintain his bogus claims of not being a racist.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Why hasn't Bill Cosby's Medal of Freedom been revoked yet? Why is he still allowed to keep the Medal of Freedom that many a great men and women, including Rosa parks, Martin Luther King Jr., Mohammad Ali, Jesse Owens, Mother Teresa, Michael Jordan, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar have received?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Why hasn't Bill Cosby's Medal of Freedom been revoked yet? Why is he still allowed to keep the Medal of Freedom that many a great men and women, including Rosa parks, Martin Luther King Jr., Mohammad Ali, Jesse Owens, Mother Teresa, Michael Jordan, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar have received?
    Can they do that? I didn't know he had one. They oughta do the same for Rush, then.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Can they do that? I didn't know he had one. They oughta do the same for Rush, then.
    Strom Thurmond also received Medal of Freedom in 1993. They shouldn't have given it to him or Rush Limbaugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    By the end of summer Trump will be in the verge of a heart attack from all the times his blood pressure rises and he blows his lid.
    I mean, perish the thought.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe