Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    By the end of summer Trump will be in the verge of a heart attack from all the times his blood pressure rises and he blows his lid.
    Huh...

That has always seemed like "Any Given Tuesday...", to me.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Je-sus Christ.

Do you have a link to the article you're quoting?
    https://triblive.com/local/westmorel...r-pa-governor/

https://twitter.com/jasoncolavito/st...546060804?s=21

Don't have an original source for the racism yet but Colavito is usually reliable.

BANNED

All politicians from all parities are amoral narcissistic sociopaths who don't give a **** about anything or anyone but themselves

Quote Originally Posted by ben jacobs View Post
    All politicians from all parities are amoral narcissistic sociopaths who don't give a **** about anything or anyone but themselves
    You're not going to find much love for 'both sides!' here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    You're not going to find much love for 'both sides!' here.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Demonstratably false and bullshit.
    This is usually the comments of Republicans or former Republicans who want to excuse how low and insane their Party has sunk.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    https://triblive.com/local/westmorel...r-pa-governor/

https://twitter.com/jasoncolavito/st...546060804?s=21

Don't have an original source for the racism yet but Colavito is usually reliable.
    Then in 2018, Newsweek reported on a wave of resignations within Mufon after John Ventre – the state director for the organization’s Pennsylvania chapter, one of the largest in the country – posted on his personal Facebook that white men in America were being attacked by “illegal affirmative action” and “interracial couples in every show and commerical”. Despite apologizing the day after his post, Ventre resigned as state director. “I don’t hate anybody, I apologized for what I said” he told Newsweek. “I’m feeling like because I’m a 60-year-old white man I’m getting totally unfairly attacked here.”
    The newsweek article requires an account I'm not willing to make, but this Guardian article touches oin some of it.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...os-olga-segura

Have fun, WBE :P

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

I have a simple question.

Who's head is further up Donald Trump's ass? Ron DeSantis or Greg Abbott?

Both of them seem to be jockeying for position to gain his favor and recognition in the event Trump passed on a 2024 campaign and instead bestows the nomination to one of them, so they're seeking that honor by trying to be the worst human possible.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

There was a time where I would think about the "both sides" argument, but I'm not a Rick Sanchez-type douchebag who argues we all should embrace nihilism and how everything sucks, so to hell with everything. Republicans make everything suck on purpose for short term gains. Democrats usually get in their own way, but at least they try to improve stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post

Both of them seem to be jockeying for position to gain his favor and recognition in the event Trump passed on a 2024 campaign and instead bestows the nomination to one of them, so they're seeking that honor by trying to be the worst human possible.
    I feel like DeSantis usually has just that *extra* little spec of cruelty to all his moves, but I'm probably biased living in Florida myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Why hasn't Bill Cosby's Medal of Freedom been revoked yet? Why is he still allowed to keep the Medal of Freedom that many a great men and women, including Rosa parks, Martin Luther King Jr., Mohammad Ali, Jesse Owens, Mother Teresa, Michael Jordan, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar have received?
    As much as he deserves to have it revoked, I don't think it would happen. Because if one President or their party decide to revoke someone's medal, the other side will then probably decided to go all out on revoking other people's medals. And soon, it won't be for their criminal past, it will be because one side doesn't like the other side and wants to hurt them.

Both would follow Trump’s orders to the letter if it wins them favor with the deplorables. Though DeSantis met with Biden today and pretended to be human for a short while. We could only guess if Abbott would do the same if a tragedy of that scale happened in Texas.

DeSantis seems way more cunning. If he reaches the White House that’s pretty much it for the country.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I respectfully disagree, and then some.

My vote's for DeSantis since Trump lives in his state.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

The dems have done a lot of things that benefit citizens. Can't say the same for the GOP. Especially these days as it seems they they love being heels.

'Bothsideism' is a lot like 'Whataboutism'. It offers little to rational discussion, deflects from the real issues, and attempts to justify bad behavior by giving a blanket condemnations to everyone without regard to facts.

It would be easier to just say that all humans are [add you favorite derogatory euphemism], yet that doesn't do much except to show an unwillingness to discuss the issues in detail.

It's a lazy approach to discussion and debate.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.