Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    A perfect example of how right wing media rots your brain and robs you of the ability to analyze situations objectively. Immigration reform is NOT a priority of the Democratic party right now and the party has largely downplayed the issue because they, rightly or not, believe that it will turn off suburban white voters, so anyone who is risking deportation to cast a vote for a party in the slim hope that this will lead to amnesty must seriously be drinking the Kool-aid.

Frankly, I WISH something like that existed on the left. Liberals these days are so damn proud of their critical thinking skills and objectivity that they manage to talk themselves into throwing away all of their leverage and being satisfied with never getting anything done. Give me an army of brainwashed Marxist drones over these latte sipping dilletantes any day, at least we might actually accomplish something in the next century.
    And headlines in papers and sites didn't repeat the same "Trump Must Choose Between Haters And Dreamers
    If Trump acts on his threat to end DACA, it would force hundreds of thousands of dreamers to retreat into the shadows.
    08/24/2017 04:46 pm ET Updated Aug 24, 2017 HuffPost" as just one example. We are talking about priorities but motives for illegal voters, N'est-ce pas?

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    There is 100 percent proof that Biden won the election. What are you talking about. Multiple recounts in areas. Many many court cases that were thrown out because they were baseless. Are all these election officials not to be trusted? Are the judges who threw out these law suits some of which are Republicans part of this big lie that stole the election from Trump? Is there evidence that that the election was a fraud, or stolen that has not been presented? because everything that has been has been 99 percent shot down as false and untrue.

There was a claim on Fox News for like 2 weeks after the election that millions, I will say that again that millions of illegals voted. yet there was not one shred proof. And when the main guy spouting that crap was asked give me a name, give me 2 names, give me 3 he couldnt give one name or instance to back what he said. One reason he gave for not giving a name was because of a court case in PA that had been thrown out 6 days before because it was groundless.

So you make these claims of voter fraud and cheating, give some real cases of verified cheating from legit well accepted sources. I dont mean Fox news or Twitter or even CNN. I mean a legal case.
    It is not as if I alone make tese claims or feel like no assurance had been made to answer the extraordinary circumstances, rules and changes of the election system. The system itself refuses to be accountable when per your example illegals vote yet the state of California refuses to audit its motor voter rolls to clean out the system of such.

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    Xheight (and anyone else asking for audits/paper ballots/voter ID), there's nothing wrong with wanting full and transparent tracking of voting and those who vote. I believe everyone would want that ideally. The problem comes when people say they want these things, but then clearly work against them in some instances and push agendas that have little to do with their stated goals (like mandating IDs knowing poor and minority folk, largely those voting for the other side, tend to be disenfranchised by that law which helps the GOP) in the name of "election integrity".

If they truly cared they'd push for automatic registration of voters, moving election day to a weekend and/or making election day a national holiday where most businesses are shut down and everything that is essential accommodates and incentivizes their employees to go out and vote, they wouldn't shut down a large numbers of polling stations (oddly, and I'm sure coincidentally, in those same areas where Voter ID would have the most impact), they wouldn't pass laws keeping people from providing water for people in those suppressed voter districts where people wait in line for 10-20 hours in order to exercise their constitutional right to vote, and we'd have a system in place to provide photo IDs for free to any citizen who wants one to allow them to vote.

We'd also keep an electronic and paper database that citizens could verify their vote choices through and track to make sure their vote wasn't wrongly or even illegally discarded by an overzealous election official, a form of voter fraud that is all too common and accepted as "part of the process". If Republicans were willing to do any or better yet all of these things I could take their rhetoric about "the threat of voter fraud" seriously. The truth is they absolutely want voter fraud, they want to disenfranchise voters, they want fewer people to vote because it helps them. It's studied, it's known, and on occasion they'll even say it out loud because they don't really care who knows about it.
    it doesn't follow logically that ballot security is about enhancing the number of people who vote only that those who do vote are properly casting a vote.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xheight View Post
    And headlines in papers and sites didn't repeat the same "Trump Must Choose Between Haters And Dreamers
    If Trump acts on his threat to end DACA, it would force hundreds of thousands of dreamers to retreat into the shadows.
    08/24/2017 04:46 pm ET Updated Aug 24, 2017 HuffPost" as just one example. We are talking about priorities but motives for illegal voters, N'est-ce pas?
    You know how conservatives always whine about losing their jobs because of "cancel culture"? Illegal immigrants face the risk of being cancelled every time they step in public, none of them are stupid enough to throw their lives away just to cast a vote that, as history has shown, won't even matter anyway. Let's just entertain your little conspiracy theory and assume that Joe Biden only won because all of those goddamned illegals in Commiefornia casting ballots (that didn't end up mattering anyway). Then where are all of Biden's executive orders granting amnesty to all of his loyal followers?

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Well, let's see here. We don't have to read minds, we have the words of SENIOR ADIVSORS TO THE PRESIDENT.

https://news.yahoo.com/anti-immigran...223016016.html

It's not about reading minds. It's about paying any attention at all and not playing apologist for white supremacist garbage.
    Now realism is just a white supremacist bait and switch argument? It is completely reasonable to limit the rationales for being granted refugee status and entry to the US. The capacity to vet people is just one of those realities even if Miller is anti-immigrant. As Europe learned from its own faulty open door policy to refugees and now is crying foul over and has paid for in crime and terrorism in addition to cultural assimilation issues the selectivity is not a one note prejudice.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    You know how conservatives always whine about losing their jobs because of "cancel culture"? Illegal immigrants face the risk of being cancelled every time they step in public, none of them are stupid enough to throw their lives away just to cast a vote that, as history has shown, won't even matter anyway. Let's just entertain your little conspiracy theory and assume that Joe Biden only won because all of those goddamned illegals in Commiefornia casting ballots (that didn't end up mattering anyway). Then where are all of Biden's executive orders granting amnesty to all of his loyal followers?
    Your fallacy here is that the risk is too high and by that same measure fraud upon other state and federally funded benefits would not be exploited. Cheats in one are just as likely in another. ignoring the border crisis is in effect an executive order to scoff at the law.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    There is 100 percent proof that Biden won the election. What are you talking about. Multiple recounts in areas. Many many court cases that were thrown out because they were baseless. Are all these election officials not to be trusted? Are the judges who threw out these law suits some of which are Republicans part of this big lie that stole the election from Trump? Is there evidence that that the election was a fraud, or stolen that has not been presented? because everything that has been has been 99 percent shot down as false and untrue.

There was a claim on Fox News for like 2 weeks after the election that millions, I will say that again that millions of illegals voted. yet there was not one shred proof. And when the main guy spouting that crap was asked give me a name, give me 2 names, give me 3 he couldnt give one name or instance to back what he said. One reason he gave for not giving a name was because of a court case in PA that had been thrown out 6 days before because it was groundless.

So you make these claims of voter fraud and cheating, give some real cases of verified cheating from legit well accepted sources. I dont mean Fox news or Twitter or even CNN. I mean a legal case.
    'Baseless' is your poor legal understanding of not hearing an argument that is called not having standing meaning not something they interpert as something they can review. A no decision in other words.

in baseball, if a crucial pitch is called upon to be reviewed by video it can and will be disallowed because the rule for such reviews by video do not apply to pitches. It is thrown back to the subjective call of the ump. Objectively the pitch and the game can have two different outcomes.
    Last edited by Xheight; 08-27-2021 at 11:55 AM.

Ah, the perfect Trump conspiracy, not just people cheating at the ballot box, it's those illegals that are stealing our election. All with zero proof. But it's a great story to rile up the base. And an excuse to pass the harsh voter suppression laws. The GQP in all it's modern glory.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Ah, the perfect Trump conspiracy, not just people cheating at the ballot box, it's those illegals that are stealing our election. All with zero proof. But it's a great story to rile up the base. And an excuse to pass the harsh voter suppression laws. The GQP in all it's modern glory.
    Anti-democratic fascism at its most annoying.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Good lord. Nothing the GOP is doing is 'protecting the ballot'. It's protecting the GOP. It exists in a world that deludes itself into believing that the only legitimate victory is a GOP victory.
    how is that different from freeing the ballot from suppression when the only understood un-suppressed vote is a Dem victory?

how is that different from freeing the ballot from suppression when the only understood un-suppressed vote is a Dem victory?
    You are not suppose to say the silent parts out loud.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

No citizen regardless or color, sex, sexual orientation, political party, income level should be refused the right to vote. This goes for Dems, this goes for the GOP. Both parties have the right to vote. But when one party is passing rules that keep another group from voting then it is very much a problem. The Dems are not saying that the GOP members should not be allowed to vote. Yet the GOp is passing laws that will make it much harder for people to vote. And it is very odd those people happen to be Dems. Should illegals vote not at all they are not citizens. And other then a few extreme people no one is saying they should.

If the only way a party can win an election is to rig the rules to keep legal citizens from voting they dont need to change the voting rules, they need to change their platform that reaches people. When the votes are counted from legal citizens and your party loses that is not fraud that is the will of the people. End of story!

You quoted me . And said per my example Illegals voted. I said nothing of the sort. I said Fox News Claimed they voted and there was not one bit of proof offered. The GOP and Fox news loves to yell about Illegals voting yet can not provide any examples of this. So you misread whay I was trying to say.
    Last edited by babyblob; 08-27-2021 at 12:10 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    Classic deflecting
    Since your obviously angry at the loss of life and Biden is at fault....

You must have really been PISSED at Donald Trump and his handling of Covid in 2020 where he didn't take threat seriously to start , didn't follow a pandemic playbook left by the previous administration even though they did an exercise on it and then placed his son-in-law in charge of an important operations over pandemic. Which failed and cost the lives of 500,000+ people.

Then later Trump told Bob Woodward he knew it was dangerous and downplayed it to people for some reason (no one knows why he'd do that).

So I can imagine the rage you had as 500,000+ innocent people , numerous ones died of this in 2020. I can only imagine you demanded his Impeachment and more. Since again he caused this.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Republicans: We're cool guys!

Also republicans: ‘People can die’: Texas bill would strip worker water breaks

https://www.eenews.net/articles/peop...-water-breaks/

A Republican push meant to prevent Texas municipalities from protecting workers from the coronavirus pandemic also threatens to eliminate bare-bones requirements in two cities giving construction workers time to hydrate in the heat.

Dallas and Austin require employers to provide construction workers 10-minute water breaks every four hours. That’s seen by many as minimal protections in a state where summer heat routinely rises above 100 degrees Fahrenheit and where the number of dangerously hot days is expected to increase with climate change.

In theory elected officials are here to serve the needs of the people. The people are not here to serve them by being stepping stones for power or money. If a person running gives their message and makes their case and still loses in a legal election then it is not fraud it is that they did not reflect the will and values of the people in their city, district, state, or country.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.