Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Followup

Man confronts NBC News correspondent Shaquille Brewster on live TV during Ida coverage

So, anyone want to guess what "Report Accurately" meant to that guy who went after Brewster?

LOLOLOL...look at that idiot. He probably got triggered the moment he saw a black man working as a reporter.

Where are these goofballs coming from?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Yeah, the county that nutbag hails from is some sixty miles northwest of Philly, close enough to be part of our media market I do believe. If a Democrat even hinted at what Lynch said aloud, Qpublicans would be calling for his arrest.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    And the general giving the briefing on CNN. of course we will be back. We will be working with the government of Afghanistan and the Taliban (As if they are not one in the same) to bring them home. Then he wanted to note that several wanted to stay behind for different reasons.

Ill believe this when I see it.
    Many are dual Afghani/American citizens.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    But not all. There are Americans he left behind and are trusting the Taliban will let them out at a later date. That is what gets me. Even the Dual Citizens are pretty much there for life or for a very very long time.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Followup

Man confronts NBC News correspondent Shaquille Brewster on live TV during Ida coverage

So, anyone want to guess what "Report Accurately" meant to that guy who went after Brewster?

Dude looks like an angry Peter Griffin!

But not all. There are Americans he left behind and are trusting the Taliban will let them out at a later date. That is what gets me. Even the Dual Citizens are pretty much there for life or for a very very long time.
    Trusting the Taliban is a fool’s errand. They should’ve booked when they had the chance. Maybe I’m wrong, but I compare them to people who choose to ignore evacuation orders when a hurricane is barreling down on them, then beg for help after they’re trapped and can’t escape.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Trusting the Taliban is a fool’s errand. They should’ve booked when they had the chance. Maybe I’m wrong, but I compare them to people who choose to ignore evacuation orders when a hurricane is barreling down on them, then beg for help after they’re trapped and can’t escape.
    I do feel for anyone who stayed because they married a local and were worried that they might not both get out.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I do feel for anyone who stayed because they married a local and were worried that they might not both get out.
    Yeah, I can grasp that. This is going to be a mess for quite some time to come.

But we can get a cool Chuck Norris movie out of it.

Sorry. Too soon?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Sorry. Too soon?
    Some would say too soon. But I say 3 hours too late!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

Defelcting...again

Sorry. Too soon?
    Some would say too soon. But I say 3 hours too late!
    Secretary of State: "Mister President! Not everyone got out of Kabul! What are we going to do!?"

*Oval Office chair slowly turns around ... revealing the POTUS in rugged jeans and a white shirt, cowboy hat, face in covered in shadow*

Shadowy figure: "I will get them out."

*The man leans forward into the light .. uncovering a stern looking President Chuck Norris with steepled hands*

"All of them."

Movie voiceover guy: "Coming soon to theaters near you ..."
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Sorry. Too soon?
    Nah, it will have to be a new Rambo movie (to make up for how bad the last one was).

"Last time, he fought with them. This time, he will TAKE THEM ALL OUT."

***exploding arrow***

BANNED

Thanks Babyblob, this isn't is larger than any political party. This is about a core belief of our nation, never leaving another behind. Yes there have been times when it's been impossible because we've been under attack forced to retreat...but this isn't that. So worried about their fate...how they must feel.

Sorry. Too soon?
    Probably an Argo about a specific success.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets