Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Show of hands if anyone’s surprised:

Of Course Caitlyn Jenner Is Defending Dave Chappelle
    Everyone remember when Caitlyn from transitioned and she was every where. All the magazines, the tv shows, she was declared the face of the Trans movement and a role model for Trans. Havnt heard anyone use those phrases to describe her in a long time.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Not really knowing much about Caitlyn Jenner etc , but this isn't the 1st we have seen this. A week or 2 ago Flame Monroe also backed Dave Chappelle as I posted even when the interviewer was pushing for something as a sound bite (which Monroe wouldn't do) . So its not like this is some united stance that everyone is gonna back Dave or be against him. Its more a situation where some will support him and some won't.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xheight View Post
    We do see that rhetoric l every four years that the electoral college is a sham or that weighted systems need to be used or that the the Senate is a rigged system,
    right up to the invoking voter suppression that is dependent on the assumption of a latent majority.
    If people complain about something every four years, meaning that they complain about it during both Republican and Democratic administrations, then it's likely that they do in fact have a good point.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    People say birds are dinos, so they aren't even extinct.
    Dinosaurs tasted like chicken!

Isn’t “pedant” just a euphemism for “asshole”?
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Not really knowing much about Caitlyn Jenner etc , but this isn't the 1st we have seen this. A week or 2 ago Flame Monroe also backed Dave Chappelle as I posted even when the interviewer was pushing for something as a sound bite (which Monroe wouldn't do) . So its not like this is some united stance that everyone is gonna back Dave or be against him. Its more a situation where some will support him and some won't.
    Nah, it's more akin to finding the one or two that will support him, just like how the republicans have a *couple* of African American members in congress, they are nothing more than shields against claims of bigotry that the people they are defending are openly making.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Everyone remember when Caitlyn from transitioned and she was every where. All the magazines, the tv shows, she was declared the face of the Trans movement and a role model for Trans. Havnt heard anyone use those phrases to describe her in a long time.
    Especially not after she revealed herself as being a hardcore Trumper. That makes me wonder what her politics were like before she transitioned, but then, I doubt anyone noticed, or cared back when she was part of the dumpster fire that was Keeping Up With The Kartrashians.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Nah, it's more akin to finding the one or two that will support him, just like how the republicans have a *couple* of African American members in congress, they are nothing more than shields against claims of bigotry that the people they are defending are openly making.
    Except this isn't Congress and in a vast community of people...a lot aren't gonna have same political or beliefs like this. Its like America...not everyone is a liberal and not everyone is a conservative.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Catlin Jenner supported Trump. Nuff said.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Burned every shred of credibility she had going to TV to champion Trump as the trans ally candidate in 2016, and defending him at every turn when it turned out he very obviously wasn't.

As crazy as it sounds Trump did have support in the LGBT community beyond Jenner. There was gay men and women I knew who literally were mad at some of us for being against Trump for years.

One would spend time for a couple years deflecting the bad stuff Donald did by calling us "haters" and how lucky Melania was to have such a great man like Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    As crazy as it sounds Trump did have support in the LGBT community beyond Jenner. There was gay men and women I knew who literally were mad at some of us for being against Trump for years.

One would spend time for a couple years deflecting the bad stuff Donald did by calling us "haters" and how lucky Melania was to have such a great man like Trump.
    Their paltry tax breaks were more important than their rights.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Burned every shred of credibility she had going to TV to champion Trump as the trans ally candidate in 2016, and defending him at every turn when it turned out he very obviously wasn't.
    To say nothing of her lack of connection to the larger LGBT community. How often does he even comment on trans issues? I've only heard her remark that we have to protect girls sports from trans people. Other than that it's been stuff about her rich friends leaving CA cuz there's too many homeless people there.

If she had come out as trans before the 1976 Olympics, would she have been allowed to compete in the Decathlon? Probably not. How about the Heptathlon? Probably not either. But I guess it's easy for her to say now years after retiring from competitive athletics.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Their paltry tax breaks were more important than their rights.
    Or, in some cases, their lives, given the hideous attacks on transwomen.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!