Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xheight View Post
    Well the the question of voting is itself compromised. The Deep State interests which Biden embodies like an Imperial emperor. Removing Caligula and replacing him with a Claudius still leaves us with a Bread and Circus system.
    The Federal System is far too big. The Wealth Gap hasn't stopped growing. I am not interested in an equity that populates Corporate Boards with POC while police still have immunity...
    This all sounds like a terrible right wing stroke out. Do you smell toast?

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    So when people suspect that laws are being broken they should just keep quiet?

You're not doing anything to help yourself here.

Hey, if you like conspiracies just own it man...just don't expect others to take your hobby seriously.
    "people" ??? Why pretend that these are simply people just going about their business and happen to catch someone with their hand in the cookie jar? When the laws are built by people on the inside to maintain the system and power relations as it is that is not just someone doing a good deed. Again it isn't a conspiracy or a cabal that meets at some hotel to plan the world order, it is a collection of people, mostly unelected, who have taken up the vocation of standing up a system that leans on the legality of the constitution. Was the Inquisition or, closer to home, the Red Scare something that was organized as a conspiracy? Like-minded people joined together by powerful institutions can do horrific things in the name of some great good. Democracy and dissent in pluralist society was supposed to keep that in check. I am not seeing much of that as part of the system. A healthy third seems to agree.
    Last edited by Xheight; 11-01-2021 at 05:16 PM.

I'm asking completely seriously here... are you okay?

Nothing you said right there is even a little bit coherent. I'm talking stroke level word soup.
    It is a list not an argument in answer to a question. But if you feel the need to defend the status quo here and of the system then you probably don't understand that there are problems with this country institutionally.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

"people" ??? Why pretend that these are simply people just going about their business and happen to catch someone with their hand in the cookie jar? When the laws are built by people on the inside to maintain the system and power relations as it is that is not just someone doing a good deed. Again it isn't a conspiracy or a cabal that meets at some hotel to plan the world order, it is a collection of people mostly unelected who have taken up the vocation of standing up a system that leans on the legality of the constitution. Was the Inquisition or closer to home the Red Scare something that was organized? Like-minded people joined together by powerful institutions can do horrific things in the name of some great good. Democracy and dissent in pluralist society was supposed to keep that in check. I am not seeing much of that as part of the system. A healthy third seems to agree.
    There is nothing to suggest nefarious reasons for the whistle blower you listed...any thing you see there is in your own head. Like I said, if conspiracies are fun for you then have at it.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

It is a list an argument in answer to a question. But if you feel the need to defend the status quo here and of the system then you probably don't understand that there are problems with this country institutionally.
    There's no list there man, I'm being serious those are just words with nothing to connect them in any coherent way. I'm being deadly serious, writing like that usually means a stroke or medication levels are off, in any respect I urge you to seek out real professional help.

This isn't to mock you, it's serious concern.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Everybody with a freaking brain in their head.
    my that sounds like the logic of a witch trial.
    https://www.history.com/news/7-bizar...ch-trial-tests
    Last edited by Xheight; 11-01-2021 at 05:49 PM.

There is nothing to suggest nefarious reasons for the whistle blower you listed...any thing you see there is in your own head. Like I said, if conspiracies are fun for you then have at it.
    So it is not in the interests of the CIA to situate Russia as our constant enemy even though communism is dead there? If only we had such a do-gooder to stop Nixon and China. LOL

Meanwhile in the at the Imperial palace rolling out the existential threat isn't what it used to be.

New data from the California recall election shows that 18- to 29-year-olds made up 12% of the electorate, down from 17% in November 2020, NBCLX’s Noah Pransky reports. The numbers “suggest Democrats may be suffering due to young progressives’ frustrations over the glacial pace of progress in fulfilling Biden campaign promises on social programs, climate change and civil rights.”
    Feeling duped much.
    Last edited by Xheight; 11-01-2021 at 05:43 PM.

I'm thinking Kirby was right.

Ultimate Member

So it is not in the interests of the CIA to situate Russia as our constant enemy even though communism is dead there? If only we had such a do-gooder to stop Nixon and China. LOL
    Because Putin is such a little angel, lol

And I am thinking Guardian was right.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Because Putin is such a little angel, lol
    As if we have never worked with dictators and authoritarian regimes? https://infogalactic.com/info/List_o..._United_States
    Most politically aware people know of some of the more highly publicized instances of this, such as the tens of billions of dollars’ worth of US military assistance provided to the beheading capital of the world, the misogynistic monarchy of Saudi Arabia, and the repressive military dictatorship now in power in Egypt. But apologists for our nation’s imperialistic foreign policy may try to rationalize such support, arguing that Saudi Arabia and Egypt are exceptions to the rule.
    https://truthout.org/articles/us-pro...dictatorships/
    All done to support the US lifestyle and freedoms we enjoy until well ...we turned it on ourselves.

One loses the ability to argue one's POV when one swims in confirmation bias all day.

Ultimate Member

One loses the ability to argue one's POV when one swims in confirmation bias all day.
    Yeah, but arguing with crazy doesn't help anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Yeah, but arguing with crazy doesn't help anyone.
    Have I called anyone crazy here. Oh that's right minority opinions are always "crazy" and pathologizing views you don't agree with is a healthy way of dealing with them.
    Schools serve the same social functions as prisons and mental institutions- to define, classify, control, and regulate people. - Michel Foucault

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Pray for WBE.

Pray.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Have I called anyone crazy here. Oh that's right minority opinions are always "crazy" and pathologizing views you don't agree with is a healthy way of dealing with them.

Schools serve the same social functions as prisons and mental institutions- to define, classify, control, and regulate people. - Michel Foucault
    Having spent a lot of time in both prison and mental institutions you are talking out of your ass pal. They are nothing like schools.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.