Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    you are talking out of your ass pal.
    I am thinking babyblob is right.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Having spent a lot of time in both prison and mental institutions you are talking out of your ass pal. They are nothing like schools.
    School is very important in our world. Children need to go there to learn the basics of how to live in this world, reading, writing, math, science, all are needed skills. On top of that it helps children learn social interactions with other people and that is also needed.

I can crash the board typing out the failures of many mental institutions but at least in some there is the illusion of help. Some are pretty bad places others are better. I have been in both good and bad. I am glad they were there even the bad ones because I would be dead with out them.

Prison are damn sure there to define, classify, control and regulate people because that is their whole thing. But it is also a place where people who commit the crime are pretty much forgotten about. There is no illusion of help for the inmates or any sort of rehabilitation any more. In my prison I was there for 4 years. There were 4 regular programs. A long term 6 month drug program all of those convicted of drug crimes had to take. There was also an AA group and NA group on Monday and Tuesday. And there was the program all sex offenders had to take. other then that there was nothing. There were a few counseling programs that were offered when I first got there but they were all cut. There was an anger management program offered every 6 weeks, then it was slashed to 2 times a year and I was on the wait list but it was so long in my 4 years I didnt take one class. There was counseling for those who had a mental health problem. Yep. Ten minutes of talking once a month with who ever was on staff that week. There was a high turn around. And most of that time was spent asking basic back round questions and offering now real help. There were also 4 other counseling programs that were Cut and no longer offered. There were two educational programs other then the GED program but those were also cut.

When you are about to be released you are told if you go to a half way house or not and they give you a single sheet of paper with the number and address of Job and Family Services in the county you are being released to. That is it. Prisons are set up for the inmates to fail and go back. not that many people I met really wanted help for a long time and were just going through the motions myself included. But if a person did want help to try and get their life in order that was just not possible at my prison.

So no Schools, mental instructions and prisons are no where near the same. If you have never been to 2 of the 3 places mentioned dont quote some random guy who doesnt know **** about it. If you have been to those places then quoting that guy is laughable in itself.

End of rant.
    Last edited by babyblob; 11-01-2021 at 07:58 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I am thinking babyblob is right.
    Who am I to disagree
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Who am I to disagree
    Did you travel the world and the seven seas?

BANNED

This recent conversation on here reminds me so much of the Matrix. It's those who took the blue pill against the man who took the red pill and saw how far the rabbit hole goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Did you travel the world and the seven seas?
    Hey friend, Everybody's looking for something!

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Devil View Post
    This recent conversation on here reminds me so much of the Matrix. It's those who took the blue pill against the man who took the red pill and saw how far the rabbit hole goes.

https://twitter.com/lilly_wachowski/...339968?lang=en

BANNED

How uncivilized

How uncivilized
    Hey, it's her content that's been appropriated by people who want to hurt people like her. I'd say *that's* the uncivilized part.

Jeez, not even good trolls. Seriously, red pill nonsense? What year is it?

BANNED

Hey, it's her content that's been appropriated by people who want to hurt people like her. I'd say *that's* the uncivilized part.
    How many times has she been hurt?

How many times has she been hurt?
    The Matrix is a trans allegory. I'm sure, if you spend some time thinking about it, you'll realize the answer to your own question.

BANNED

The Matrix is a trans allegory. I'm sure, if you spend some time thinking about it, you'll realize the answer to your own question.
    0, which is why you couldn't answer

0, which is why you couldn't answer
    You're bad at this, and the answer is not 0. 33 anti-trans bills in state-houses, and you're trying to argue 'zero' with a straight face. An entire movie trilogy about the trans experience, full of slights and idignities that trans people recognize, and you're sitting there going '0'. The only answer is here is this one: you have no idea what you're talking about and are proud of it.

Besides, I said that people that *want* to hurt people like her, and that remains plainly true, despite your attempts to make this about whatever personal harms Lily Wachowski endured.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 11-01-2021 at 09:33 PM.

BANNED

You're bad at this, and the answer is not 0. 33 anti-trans bills in state-houses, and you're trying to argue 'zero' with a straight face. An entire movie trilogy about the trans experience, full of slights and idignities that trans people recognize, and you're sitting there going '0'. The only answer is here is this one: you have no idea what you're talking about and are proud of it.

Besides, I said that people that *want* to hurt people like her, and that remains plainly true, despite your attempts to make this about whatever personal harms Lily Wachowski endured.
    Being anti-trans vs hurting her are 2 different things. Also, actions speak louder than thoughts.