Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Careful Blob, your experience makes you an expert, and there is nothing treated with more derision by the right than an expert.
    Its a subject I am ashamed to have such first hand knowledge on. But man it sets me off when people who have never been to prison tell me how prison works, and how the inmates act and feel. Even the people who work there dont know the minds of an inmate the way they claim though they understand more then a normal person would. They see crap on tv and movies and think they know it all. When they live with these people, with people like the man I used to be they can talk to me about what they know. Otherwise they need to just stop.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Anyone else noticing that the Trump Cult is becoming fractured?
    Yesterday, there was a lot of buzz on twitter over Lindsey Graham getting Ashli Babbit shot, and then there is this, though I cannot claim to figure out what they mean:

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    Anyone else noticing that the Trump Cult is becoming fractured?
    Yesterday, there was a lot of buzz on twitter over Lindsey Graham getting Ashli Babbit shot, and then there is this, though I cannot claim to figure out what they mean:

Wasnt there an insane theory that Barret was really Biden's dead daughter? Maybe the my daddy will not like it is in reference to that. That her real dad Biden wouldnt like her hearing cases that may over turn his fraud.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Wasnt there an insane theory that Barret was really Biden's dead daughter? Maybe the my daddy will not like it is in reference to that. That her real dad Biden wouldnt like her hearing cases that may over turn his fraud.
    You're not helping!!1!

You're not helping!!1!
    My bad. I thought the you cant figure pout what they mean was a legit Question lol.

And you know what. A lot of people in prison do not care if they go back to prison. Prisons are in no way a deterrent for most of the people in there. Hell they expect to come back. They make plans for it! Shit you beat up or kill a cop you are a fucking hero in prison! The people in prison are not scared of police or going back to prison.

But hey you know all about inmates in prison from watching Law and Order reruns and Oz vs the the guy who lived with them and in the system for many years!
    I did not say it was an effective system only how the system sees itself. I know full well that we produce people that not only have no regrets but have built a counter culture around these "lessons" that supposed to be learned. Society has made a calculation about that too creating a semi-permanent underclass that it can live with if it pays its police enough. Ask yourself who are the people who care about reforming people vs. those that just want to keep the lid on and you have a political issue. If I were to ask any conservative I know I would probably get the answer that most arr lost causes and that the system saves only those few smart enough to learn to change. Liberals however have embraced the role of institutions as life changers and see only working harder at perfecting the efforts as the way to use them. I guess that explains why more liberals go in for teaching than as prison workers.

oh wait were are back to brainwashing again and path of least resistance.
    Last edited by Xheight; 11-02-2021 at 07:23 AM.

Its a subject I am ashamed to have such first hand knowledge on. But man it sets me off when people who have never been to prison tell me how prison works, and how the inmates act and feel. Even the people who work there dont know the minds of an inmate the way they claim though they understand more then a normal person would. They see crap on tv and movies and think they know it all. When they live with these people, with people like the man I used to be they can talk to me about what they know. Otherwise they need to just stop.
    TV shows are not reality unless they are documentaries, and often not even then. It's something more people need to realize - for example crime dramas often deliberately put out bad facts on case someone thinks they can use it to commit a crime.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Xheight View Post
    I did not say it was an effective system only how the system sees itself. I know full well that we produce people that not only have no regrets but have built a counter culture around these "lessons" that supposed to be learned. Society has made a calculation about that too creating a semi-permanent underclass that it can live with if it pays its police enough. Ask yourself who are the people who care about reforming people vs. those that just want to keep the lid on and you have a political issue. If I were to ask any conservative I know I would probably get the answer that most arr lost causes and that the system saves only those few smart enough to learn to change. Liberals however have embraced the role of institutions as life changers and see only working harder at perfecting the efforts as the way to use them. I guess that explains why more liberals go in for teaching than as prison workers.
    I will say the liberal attitude towards prisons is a bit Naïve. Thee are a lot on the left that think every inmate is a social program away from a new happy productive life. And that is not the case. There does need to be prison reform. I worked with a group for a few years when I got out of prison that worked for that until my mental health got too bad for me to do that as well as I need to be able to. There is a bad need for prison reform. But sadly 9 out of the 10 people who did take the few programs that were offered or signed up for one was just so they can get it on the record for a judge that they took the program and were trying to change so they can get early release. Hell there were people that taught new inmates how to play the system, what to say to the case managers, to the shrinks that may help for early release. There was a former law clerk that was an inmate with us and he would write people's letters that would go in the early release packet they applied for because he knew what the DA and judges wanted to hear.

Are there people in prison who know they messed up and legit want to change? Yes. Small in number but yes. Some who are not like that end up coming to that thought. it took me 3 years before I started taking crap seriously about changing. And since I have been out I have busted ass to stay that way. But sadly the ones who play the system and end up right back make it so much harder on the rest of us.
    Last edited by babyblob; 11-02-2021 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    He's right. Anyone conflating a politician lying with voter fraud who supports Trump of all people is as disingenuous a troll as the worst of em. If lies mattered to them they wouldn't be Pro-Trump.
    Is that not exactly the structure of the argument against Trump = he is a liar therefore voter fraud must not exist. conflate much? If lies mattered that much then people wouldn't vote. Progressives aren't you glad you have that promise from Biden in your back pocket. Me, I am still waiting for Mexico to pay for a wall.

My bad. I thought the you cant figure pout what they mean was a legit Question lol.
    It was, and you only confused me more.

It was, and you only confused me more.
    Oh. Well there was a theory floated around by the QOP nut jobs when Barret was nominated and even more so after Biden was eletected that she was really Biden's Daughter, the one he had that died in a car accident like 45 years ago. Only she didnt really die. Her death was faked and her whole life set up and groomed to get in a position of power to help her daddy Biden when he became president. So in their minds Biden faked the death of his daughter gave her to another family to raise and this family set Barret on a path to be a lawyer and judge and kmade her a fake Republican so in the off chance Biden did become president (Which I guess was his goal for years and years) she could be nominated to the Supreme Court to help her dad and his cult by stealing an election and promoting his agenda and destroy America from with in.

Oh. Well there was a theory floated around by the QOP nut jobs when Barret was nominated and even more so after Biden was eletected that she was really Biden's Daughter, the one he had that died in a car accident like 45 years ago. Only she didnt really die. Her death was faked and her whole life set up and groomed to get in a position of power to help her daddy Biden when he became president. So in their minds Biden faked the death of his daughter gave her to another family to raise and this family set Barret on a path to be a lawyer and judge and kmade her a fake Republican so in the off chance Biden did become president (Which I guess was his goal for years and years) she could be nominated to the Supreme Court to help her dad and his cult by stealing an election and promoting his agenda and destroy America from with in.
    Talk about convoluted.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I don't think this is related. This is about her other father, the one who used Dominion machines to rig the election in a place (is it a place?) called Racine.

I don't think this is related. This is about her other father, the one who used Dominion machines to rig the election in a place (is it a place?) called Racine.
    Oh. Well Then I missed the point of the meme lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Talk about convoluted.
    Is it really any more crazy then some of the other crap they have come up with?