Page 238 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 1381882282342352362372382392402412422482883387381238 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 75153
    BANNED

can't wait til we destroy the police completely

hope all the racists bite the curb along the way

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Attorney for Former Officer Charged in Floyd Death Admonishes Public

Let me see if I've got this straight: That ambulance chaser suggested that UNARMED civilians rush ARMED police officers to save George Floyd. Short and sweet, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? That would've resulted in more arrests, probably more injuries, maybe worse. That was an abhorrent suggestion for that lawyer to have made.
    I saw his interview with Chris Cuomo last night and Chris looked like he wanted to reach through the screen and smack him a couple of times.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    can't wait til we destroy the police completely
    I dunno if I’m ready to test whether Rosseau post-humously gets to brag over Hobbes’s salty corpse.

Now a thorough overhaul of the police system and its ranks? That I wouldn’t mind.
    Last edited by Ragged Maw; 06-09-2020 at 11:47 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    I dunno if I’m ready to test whether Rosseau post-humously gets to brag at Hobbes.
    stay in your crib then. police need to be dismantled because all the rioting and looting was a response to them provoking crowds at peaceful protests. this is all an agenda to strengthen the police state and we will not let it happen.

feel free to disagree, but i've been at protests everyday for the past 9 days and in every instance where there was violence it was incited by the police. i saw it, and was even peppersprayed twice. you can't deny it if you're there, that's why we can't let anything the media says be taken seriously

can't wait til i'm written off as a conspiracy theorist for the stuff i've seen w my own eyes

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Cruise ships sailing on the east coast of Africa have been employing them as defense against piracy for several years.
    There are also "heat rays" which instantly activate nerves under the skin to create an unbearable burning pain in entire crowds. I'm surprised we haven't seen any of that during this whole mess.
    The Sonic cannons are bad enough, can you imagine the uproar about turning 'actual' Heat Rays on protestors? The claims/occurances of radiation poisoning and the burns caused by piercings or other potential mishaps would be far worse than claims years down the line that the sonics hurt their brains.

stay in your crib then. police need to be dismantled because all the rioting and looting was a response to them provoking crowds at peaceful protests. this is all an agenda to strengthen the police state and we will not let it happen.

feel free to disagree, but i've been at protests everyday for the past 9 days and in every instance where there was violence it was incited by the police. i saw it, and was even peppersprayed twice. you can't deny it if you're there, that's why we can't let anything the media says be taken seriously

can't wait til i'm written off as a conspiracy theorist for the stuff i've seen w my own eyes
    I tip my hat to you, and hope you've not been injured too bad by what you've been through doing so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    The Sonic cannons are bad enough, can you imagine the uproar about turning 'actual' Heat Rays on protestors? The claims/occurances of radiation poisoning and the burns caused by piercings or other potential mishaps would be far worse than claims years down the line that the sonics hurt their brains.

I tip my hat to you, and hope you've not been injured too bad by what you've been through doing so.
    appreciate your words Dalak. trying my best, haven't faced any injuries aside from my eyesight from the spray and losing my voice from shouting so much lol. but yeah, this can't stop at all, this is the biggest civil rights movement in history now, we can't let up

BANNED

Photoshop....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by luprki; 06-09-2020 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    They seem to like it just fine, though, Mets.
    Republican voters liking it doesn't mean it helps the party, or that it would be smart for Democrats to adopt flawed slogans.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Even Biden doesn't seem to support defunding police.

I wonder if that's a communication error on his part or not.
    Probably not. Biden's smart not to take a position that's popular on left-wing twitter, but not with the general election voters.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Considering that a stunning 84% of Americans agree that the protests are justified because the police sucks eggs, maybe it's wishful thinking by far right types like you that it's a bad slogan. Just some food for thought.
    It seems cutting funding is a 16% position.https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/s...31529873170435

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It was organic, not developed.

Perhaps when people have a visceral or gut reaction to something, the stance should be, "Let me learn about it," instead of minimizing it.
    Messaging isn't going to be successful if the people who are potentially persuadable are expected to perform that level of research.

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    Photoshop.

https://factcheck.afp.com/altered-im...riticize-trump
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Republican voters liking it doesn't mean it helps the party, or that it would be smart for Democrats to adopt flawed slogans.

Probably not. Biden's smart not to take a position that's popular on left-wing twitter, but not with the general election voters.

It seems cutting funding is a 16% position.https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/s...31529873170435

Messaging isn't going to be successful if the people who are potentially persuadable are expected to perform that level of research.

Photoshop.

https://factcheck.afp.com/altered-im...riticize-trump
    People need to get over it and start researching. It's been the world we live in for the last 15-20 years. Get off your ass and do the leg work. Learn. Listen. Act. People aren't dumb.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    People need to get over it and start researching. It's been the world we live in for the last 15-20 years. Get off your ass and do the leg work. Learn. Listen. Act. People aren't dumb.
    people are terrified of their opinions and ideologies being challenged in the slightest

people are terrified of their opinions and ideologies being challenged in the slightest
    I've only experienced that with white people and older men.

Everyone else has to live with their opinions and ideologies getting challenged on the day to day.

The white fragility and male insecurity culture in the US and most of the west needs to be rooted out and challenged.

And hopefully some acceptance and understanding comes from it. Then we can move on.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

If true, this could be the end of the Trump Presidency

Stephen Miller is preparing Trump’s speech on race relations in America: report

In the wake of unrest over the death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police, the White House is preparing a speech on race relations — a speech that is reportedly written Stephen Miller, who was the main architect of the Trump administration’s widely criticized immigration policy.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

Oh god that one actually made my laugh out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

And the start of the Trump's great white plutarchy.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 06-09-2020 at 01:46 PM.