Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    After the loss in 2016, the "Clinton Camp" was de-powered and removed from the DNC.

That was a big news story.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...s-2016-215774/
    https://www.npr.org/2017/11/03/56197...th-dnc-in-2015
    if that is right then why was John Podesta Jr. still in the operations having been White House Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton from 1998 to 2001 and Counselor to President Barack Obama from 2014 to 2015 and recently involved in the Wargaming group of the 2020?

Oh brother.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    my aunt always goes on about Biden being a figure head. If there are people pulling the strings they are doing a shitty job. The people pulling the strings put forth a bill that can get passed and has been gutted. So the real power cant get anything done? What kind of power are they?
    A figurehead for a Democratic elite that has two threats, the GOP and the progressives. The culture issues are easy as long as they have their retreats and the money stays where it is. It was hilarious to hear Biden begging Billionaires to pay their share.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michela...h=268c8fb01893

Meanwhile progressives are folding like deck chairs on a rainy day. https://crooksandliars.com/2021/10/p...s-why-shes-not
    Last edited by Xheight; 11-05-2021 at 09:19 PM.

Consider this: the original Image guys left Marvel because they didn't like the way they were being treated. Now it looks like they're treating their employees the same way Marvel treated them.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

All this comical talk of Joe Biden being a puppet and all....well that puppet just helped meet and get progressives in House to pass a $1 trillion part of his infrastructure bill. A major win for President to upgrade that in our country after years of it.

He will sign it next week...

Your President did that. Now its time to kiss his ring ! Lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    All this comical talk of Joe Biden being a puppet and all....well that puppet just helped meet and get progressives in House to pass a $1 trillion part of his infrastructure bill. A major win for President to upgrade that in our country after years of it.

He will sign it next week...

Your President did that.
    Now its time to kiss his ring ! Lol
    There's a lot that didn't get did...

While it's better than nothing?

I ain't throwing a party for a kid that came home with a C minus.

Past that...

I don't think that he got progressives as much as he lucked into some Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Consider this: the original Image guys left Marvel because they didn't like the way they were being treated. Now it looks like they're treating their employees the same way Marvel treated them.
    Ahhh...

"Apple..."/"Orange..."

It's not exactly like the gripe that creators making the company a battleship full of money on IP they had no ownership of.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    There's a lot that didn't get did...

While it's better than nothing?

I ain't throwing a party for a kid that came home with a C minus.
    This was part of the transportation and broadband legislation that was held up in House. The major $1.75 trillion deal will be worked on by 15th as he promised House Democrats tp get that passed next.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

This was part of the transportation and broadband legislation that was held up in House. The major $1.75 trillion deal will be worked on by 15th as he promised House Democrats tp get that passed next.
    I take it we are talking about the one that already got a lot of what would matter hacked off of it even it it does wind up passing?

Again, C minus. No waffles.

Never mind things like meaningful police reform...

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/28/what...tter-plan.html

Here’s what’s in the Democrats’ $1.75 trillion Build Back Better plan
    What’s not included

Notably, paid leave is not part of this version of BBB. Democrats initially wanted to include 12 weeks of guaranteed paid family and medical leave for every U.S. worker, which was then scaled back to four weeks. Instead, no paid leave made it into the current version.

Medicare dental and vision benefits were left out, as well as Medicare drug pricing negotiations. Free community college was also cut from this version of the bill.

Democrats also nixed the Billionaires Income Tax, the details of which were unveiled Wednesday. This would have taxed unrealized gains of certain assets of around 700 of the richest taxpayers in the country and helped fund the legislation.

So, yeah...

If you missed those on the test?

C minus.

You ain't getting grounded, but you ain't getting a cake and ice cream party either.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    So, yeah...

If you missed those on the test?

C minus.

You ain't getting grounded, but you ain't getting a cake and ice cream party either.
    I'll tell Biden how you gave him a C minus for managing to get a bill passed that even one man (Joe Manchin) has said they don't need to do it this year. I'm sure completely flunking out as were doing this silly comparison doesn't register here.

To even get this far with the people involved is a miracle. Since one has openly said he doesn't care if he passes it or not.

I'll tell Biden how you gave him a C minus for managing to get a bill passed that even one man (Joe Manchin) has said they don't need to do it this year. I'm sure completely flunking out as were doing this silly comparison doesn't register here.

To even get this far with the people involved is a miracle.
    Since one has openly said he doesn't care if he passes it or not.
    When everybody and their barber have said that they are for a fairly basic infrastructure plan?

Not really.

This is that with a few worthwhile things tacked on.