Quote Originally Posted by Xheight View Post
    Unreliable to whom ? Reading it I was staggered at the lengths of denial to force through doubt at having caught people that were disqualified. And yes the authorship matters as a point of the agenda here which has been being built for more than a decade. What part of the reinforcement system do you not understand? Discrediting any and all checks on the programs that check the rolls is what they get money for, and not just this election. Money has been pouring into Motor voter and registration drives before Staci Abrams ever lost an election, the same PACs pay for both the pseudoscience and the people to man the mechanisms . Making active a latent Democratic Majority has been a wet dream of every Democratic candidate but technology and the legal army to protect it has finally caught its crisis to activate it.
    What else is the John Lewis bill about but to make permanent the rigged game?
    The system was designed and implemented for 3 states only. The selection criteria is only name and birthdate. The number of false positives for 3 states was in the hundreds. Applying it to 27 states amplified the false positives to over 27,000. It is roundly considered by officials in both parties to be a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    My biggest concern regarding the dossier was that the indictments wouldn't stop with Danchenko. The first two indictments thankfully didn't make much of a splash but his did. The second indictment, of Michael Sussman, pointed to Sussman sharing information with a "foreign policy advisor."

As of a few hours ago it's now being reported that this foreign policy advisor was Jake Sullivan, and Yahoo picked it up. That's Biden's current National Security Advisor. I'm sorry but Biden should distance himself from this and let him go immediately.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/report-nati...202127374.html
    I'll have to look at that tomorrow Seems interesting though.
    Last edited by Jack Dracula; 11-09-2021 at 08:13 PM.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Ron DeSantis announces election police force

Gotta make sure that “the wrong kinda people” don’t vote.
    Every time I hear about a person being arrested for election fraud in 2020, it turns out to be a republican. Then there's trump pressing GA to find more votes for him. If the GOP want to find election fraud, they need to start looking in their backyard.

Remember,. it's only fraud if Democrats win.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Remember,. it's only fraud if Democrats win.
    And if a Democrat woman has had to review threats from men over coffee as part of her job, gets called a bitch by one Republican, and another Republican later allows an edited murder fantasy of you to be seen by the whole world, the reaction is ask you to "relax" and act as if you're the problem, not them.

Approach Republican ideology with abusive relationship levels of caution and skepticism at the best of times. Don't be fooled into thinking otherwise.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In several news of insane crap...

- Congressman Fred Upton was threatened today as he revealed a threatening voice message someone left , threatening himself , family and staffers. Its one of the most evil messages shown and shows how bad things have gotten. Upton's vote will improve his states water and bring development to the state needed.

- In comical news Jenna Ryan was sentenced to 60 days in jail for her role in Capitol Riot. Ryan bragged on twitter about how she had white skin and blonde hair , so not going to jail. Kimmel made a joke that her comments helped get her that.

https://news.yahoo.com/white-privile...160000688.html
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    And if a Democrat woman has had to review threats from men over coffee as part of her job, gets called a bitch by one Republican, and another Republican later allows an edited murder fantasy of you to be seen by the whole world, the reaction is ask you to "relax" and act as if you're the problem, not them.

Approach Republican ideology with abusive relationship levels of caution and skepticism at the best of times. Don't be fooled into thinking otherwise.
    Yes, misogyny runs rampant by those wanting to excuse Republican politicians because 'democrats and the deep state111111'.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    - In comical news Jenna Ryan was sentenced to 60 days in jail for her role in Capitol Riot. Ryan bragged on twitter about how she had white skin and blonde hair , so not going to jail. Kimmel made a joke that her comments helped get her that.

Didn't she say she was going to chill and yoga the shit ouf of her 60 days there and write a book about it, like she's a female (and not black, or course) version of Will Smith's Hancock character and going to prison for 60 days wasn't actually supposed to be fucking scary for a first timer?

Longtime anchor Brian Williams leaving NBC after 28 years

MSNBC host and former “NBC Nightly News” anchor and managing editor Brian Williams is leaving NBC at the end of the year to “spend time with his family,” MSNBC President Rashida Jones said Tuesday.

In his farewell to colleagues, Williams took stock of some of his accomplishments: “28 years, 38 countries, 8 Olympic games, 7 Presidential elections, half a dozen Presidents, a few wars, and one SNL.”

“Good friends were in great supply at NBC. I was fortunate that everyone I worked with made me better at my job," Williams, 62, wrote.

In an email, Jones said Williams broke “countless” major stories and attracted top journalists to his programs.
    I enjoy the way he presents the news. Not many as good as he is left in the business.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In several news of insane crap...

- Congressman Fred Upton was threatened today as he revealed a threatening voice message someone left , threatening himself , family and staffers. Its one of the most evil messages shown and shows how bad things have gotten. Upton's vote will improve his states water and bring development to the state needed.

They might have let her off for being blonde and white, if only she hadn't said it out loud. Only Trump himself can get away with that. Hs supporters, not so much.
    Watching television is not an activity.

So, this is the guy Xheight was defending earlier.

"one generation of woman tyrants after the next ... maybe an entire generation of men don't want to put up with the BS of high maintenance narcissistic women."
    https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1458165520293928960

WBE needs to listen to the whole interview. It's, uh ... got some interesting quotes for his profile. Definitely just defending himself against a 'woman tyrant'.

“It used to be, you know, women were attracted to your strength because you could defend them from dinosaurs.”
    Last edited by Tendrin; 11-10-2021 at 05:43 AM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    Didn't she say she was going to chill and yoga the shit ouf of her 60 days there and write a book about it, like she's a female (and not black, or course) version of Will Smith's Hancock character and going to prison for 60 days wasn't actually supposed to be fucking scary for a first timer?
    I'm guessing the truth is she'll spend her 60 days cowering in a corner of her cell from sheer terror while praying she isn't "visited" in the middle of the night by a scary black butch inmate.

WBE needs to listen to the whole interview. It's, uh ... got some interesting quotes for your profile. Definitely just defending himself against a 'woman tyrant'.
    Hmm! Sounds like something a highly insecure, woman hating incel would say.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I'm guessing the truth is she'll spend her 60 days cowering in a corner of her cell from sheer terror while praying she isn't "visited" in the middle of the night by a scary black butch inmate.

Hmm! Sounds like something a highly insecure, woman hating incel would say.
    Sounds like someone only a highly insecure, woman hating incel would defend!

Quote Originally Posted by Xheight View Post
    Looking over your points of discussion I am reminded of the fact that a brilliant criminal isn't any less guilty for a crime for being brilliant nor is sloppy or incompetent lawyer-ing speak to the merits of a case as any number of wrongly convicted people will show us. All of which does not support your assertion of "Looking over your points of discussion I am reminded of the fact that a brilliant criminal isn't any less guilty for a crime for being brilliant nor is a sloppy or incompetent lawyer-ing speak to the merits of a case as any number of wrongly convicted people will show us.

Perhaps that is the essence of The Steal in that it was done legally if not lawfully. In this thread we have already seen our different tolerances for what is cheating and corruption and that which is not built upon a cynicism that puts institutions above instances and winning above all. The letter of the law is exactly where this brilliance must be displayed in allowing the certification to be completed to have worked at all along with the bulwark of Judges that would, for the sake of stability, not allow actual cases be developed. SCOTUS punted rather than revisit Bush v. Gore as just one of the many cases where deference to the system did not serve justice only power and stability. The gaming papers of TIPS show this as strategy to close down opposition so as to not let it gather sentiment and action. It clearly understood that a broad review by SCOTUS of the would dispense with the "technicalities" and evidence and center on how the goal posts had been changed to such an extent that "emergency" really became an excuse for the changes made by brilliant lawyer-ing all summer in the various targeted states. These double dealing practices were exposed in the suppression of Green candidates in most of those same states.

I suppose some white shoe lawyer might sit back and say well that is how the game is played old boy, and these pages have name just such firms involved, but is that not also the very anti-elite position that Trump and his supporters have railed against in their attempt to Drain the Swamp. Is that the Democrat message of the day - hooray the Swamp wins again!

I think there is a reckoning in that which even the midterms won't fold under as just another turn of the wheel.
    If something is done legally using laws you don't like, this does mean the brilliant criminal is not guilty of a crime.

You're not identifying a law you think is broken. Your main examples were a group complaining about voter fraud that refused to share their evidence of fraud, and kept suing the wrong people.

We have debates about election policies all the time, and there are situations where people don't like current laws (the idea that state legislature determine their electoral boundaries, the electoral college, etc.) and they're open about how they would change the law.

The rule of law is important, and should be maintained by people bringing election suits. We wouldn't want a scenario where judges don't care about the letter of the law, and instead do whatever helps their preferred side.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Watching NBC and they reported that a judge late last night ruled against Trump and that the documents relating to the 6th must be turned over. Of course Trump is going to appeal this. The man and party with nothing to hide and want nothing more then the truth to come out are doing everything they can to keep everything hidden. Wonder why?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

WBE needs to listen to the whole interview. It's, uh ... got some interesting quotes for his profile. Definitely just defending himself against a 'woman tyrant'.
    I'm an old man and I've never been a fan of the acronym "LOL" since my early days of internet chatting (usually go with "ha"), but I literally laughed out loud at the dinosaur thing.