Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Funny, the military, and Trump himself, have voted via mail for decades without issue.

And as I said earlier, you clearly have no understanding of the logistical issues involved in such a fraud.

What you are alluding to, but not brave enough to say, is that the mail in ballots were intercepted and altered. But that requires a large staff of at least hundreds in every state, working so seamlessly that no law enforcement or election official has found proof of tampering that can stand up in a court of law.

Lemmie guess, 9/11 was an inside job, too, right?
    nope - they could be simply direct mail operation in the key districts, shoddy security, no audits and a system that believes in itself so much that it won't even listen and you have a rigged election. It doesn't take an army any larger than the one deployed to undermine the questioning of the largest use of a method ever. (again that misunderstood Time article)

Georgia

Ga. Code Ann., § 21-2-385
    Mailing or delivery may be made by the elector’s mother, father, grandparent, aunt, uncle, brother, sister, spouse, son, daughter, niece, nephew, grandchild, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, or an individual residing in the household of such elector. The absentee ballot of a disabled elector may be mailed or delivered by the caregiver of such disabled elector, regardless of whether such caregiver resides in such disabled elector’s household. The absentee ballot of an elector who is in custody in a jail or other detention facility may be mailed or delivered by any employee of such jail or facility having custody of such elector.

No person shall assist more than 10 such electors in any primary, election, or runoff in which there is no federal candidate on the ballot.
    Fine, you think that it is just sore losers who believe the Donald in all he says. I am not going to persuade you any more than you are going convince me that Democratic party is truly doing the people's work. You don't have to follow Q to realize that Dems are awful people right now because they think they are the Good Guys and the higher up the Oligarchy they go the more the ends justifies the means to hold power to realize their ideology. With two impeachments, russiagate, and burning down the far left wing from Bernie to the Greens and you ask that I find it NOT credible that the DNC is capable of the atrocity of rigging the election? Is this the same party pitching how terrible America has been in it's abuse of power and privilege?

Here is an interesting take by a conservative recently examining profile data:
    A truthful appraisal of both sides would be highly unlikely to come to the conclusion that they are equally flawed in the exact same ways. My view is that conservatives and liberals each have some unique strengths and weaknesses. Liberals being more ideological is not necessarily a good or bad thing; abolitionists being ideological was good, communists being ideological is bad. Meanwhile, conservatives not being taken in by the written word makes them stupider, but that can be protective against certain harmful intellectual trends where instinct is a better guide than expertise, as is often the case, given that so much expertise is fake.
    Last edited by Xheight; 11-11-2021 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    No one who is crying about the "stolen election" has yet been able to come up with a plausible explanation for Biden being able to steal so many votes while failing to steal enough to take the Senate by more of a margin. You'd think he would have done a better job ensuring he had real control of Congress rather than merely "on paper".
    the down ballot doesn't depend on the EC

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xheight View Post
    nope - they could be simply direct mail operation in the key districts, shoddy security, no audits and a system that believes in itself so much that it won't even listen and you have a rigged election. It doesn't take an army any larger than the one deployed to undermine the questioning of the largest use of a method ever. (again that misunderstood Time article)

Fine, you think that it is just sore losers who believe the Donald in all he says. I am not going to persuade you any more than you are going convince me that Democratic party is truly doing the people's work. You don't have to follow Q to realize that Dems are awful people right now because they think they are the Good Guys and the higher up the Oligarchy they go the more the ends justifies the means to hold power to realize their ideology. With two impeachments, russiagate, and burning down the far left wing from Bernie to the Greens and you ask that I find it NOT credible that the DNC is not capable of the atrocity of rigging the election? Is this the same party pitching how terrible America has been in it's abuse of power and privilege?

Here is an interesting take by a conservative recently examining profile data:
    So, again, where's your proof?

You say it's so easy, yet you still demonstrate no understanding of the logistics, ignore the fact that audits have found little more than extra votes for Biden and somehow can't explain how there was only fraud in states that Biden lost, and also can't explain why he didn't bother to tip the senate while he was stealing the presidency.

Also, you do know that 'Russiagate' was a real thing, right? There is actual evidence and proof that Russia sought to tip the scales for Trump and that he was attempting to reach out, far more proof than your 'begging the question' conspiracy BS.

Ultimate Member

the down ballot doesn't depend on the EC
    They're all on the same ballot, another thing you don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    It would be nice if someone could show the evidence that Crosscheck works, or that the suit against Georgia was based on sound science.

If an effort makes mistakes 75% of the time, it's not reliable.

If someone's wrong more than half the time, the response isn't to consider when they may be right, but to insist on some more accurate measurement.
    Misleading. As it isn't about being wrong or right with aggregates. A number of people are voting who should not be. That they could do better to be sure isn't important you have something that is supposedly not to exist. Black Swan Fallacy.

It's also worth noting that a documented 75% false positive rate doesn't mean that the other 25% are all part of a voter fraud effort.

You've noted before the difficulties when one side gives overwhelming amounts of information and bogs down the details. It's troubling if the majority is verifiable bullshit, and someone citing worthless numbers asks about the other 25 percent.
    Okay you can say it isn't fraud to your thinking but elections turn on margins not overwhelming vote and before you can say oh but the popular vote we know that was the case 2016 when he won.

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

You say it's so easy, yet you still demonstrate no understanding of the logistics, ignore the fact that audits have found little more than extra votes for Biden and somehow can't explain how there was only fraud in states that Biden lost, and also can't explain why he didn't bother to tip the senate while he was stealing the presidency.

Also, you do know that 'Russiagate' was a real thing, right? There is actual evidence and proof that Russia sought to tip the scales for Trump and that he was attempting to reach out, far more proof than your 'begging the question' conspiracy BS.
    so real - the Steele The Trump Dossier: What We Know and Who Paid for It - The ...
    Search domain nytimes.comhttps://www.nytimes.com › 2017 › 10 › 25 › us › politics › steele-dossier-trump-expained.html
    Oct 25, 2017The dossier has gained notoriety for its salacious, unproven claims about President Trump. Its research was funded by an unnamed Republican and then partly by Hillary Clinton's campaign."

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    That's because your preferred discourse is dump and let the people who disagree deal. Okay.

My preferred discourse is not feeding trolls.
    Debating deluded Q followers is fruitless.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Where is the discovery to be allowed, what Judge gave time and a clearance to the ballots? Was it so much to ask that investigations happen? According the published TIPS yes it was. "We also assess that President Trump is likely to contest the result by both legal and extra-legal means, in an attempt to hold onto power."[5]

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    My preferred discourse is not feeding trolls.
    Debating deluded Q followers is fruitless.
    Not a Q but hey don't let qualifications get in the way of gross caricature.

Astonishing Member

Not a Q but hey don't let qualifications get in the way of gross caricature.
    Q or no Q, the majority of today's republicans are carbon copies of each other. They all hate the same, like the same, use the same wording. There's no individuality.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Q or no Q, the majority of today's republicans are carbon copies of each other. They all hate the same, like the same, use the same wording. There's no individuality.
    BuT the W OkE MoBBbbb

Misleading. As it isn't about being wrong or right with aggregates. A number of people are voting who should not be.
    Is there any clear evidence for that? Can you describe who these people who these “people voting who should not be” are?

The result…Trump losing..was in line with expectations, given polls, his perceived poor handling of COVID, and the closeness of his win against Hilary.

I understand he claims not to like postal votes (though happy to vote that way himself)…but it’s absurd to stop people voting that way, as the checks around the process (to ensure only citizens vote) are just as strong as those employed when people cast their vote “direct”.

Given the resources afforded to the Donald’s lawyers don’t you find it strange that by now they can’t give any specific evidence describing in reasonable detail how the alleged cheating was carried out?
    Last edited by JackDaw; 11-12-2021 at 12:33 AM.

For example, I am pretty sure that I am registered to vote in 2 different states, it at least I was for the 2016 election at a minimum. It depends on how fast New York (or maybe the poor upstate counties) can revisit the voter registries. I moved out to Nevada in early 2015 and I am pretty sure that mail forwarding doesn't get sent to the Board of Elections, nor does voter registration get shared between states.

Of course, going back to New York just to vote a second time would have been expensive, and I know who is going to win any federal election in my old area (that's where Elise Stefanik eps now) before casting a ballot.

I think Joe Manchin actually proposed a national ID that would be distributed from the Post Office - and not one Republican was on board, since security is not actually the point. The point is to demand a state issues ID, then shut down the places to get it where Democrats are clustered, or to raise the prices so that poor people have issues buying it. A cheap federal ID that is easily obtained once your paperwork is in order goes against the real purpose of what Republicans want.
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 11-12-2021 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Autowronger error
    Dark does not mean deep.