Page 25 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935751255251025 ... LastLast
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Just heard a report on my local all-news radio station that a member of Mike Pence's staff tested positive for COVID-19. Effective immediately, Mopey Mike and Drano Don will be tested daily.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just heard a report on my local all-news radio station that a member of Mike Pence's staff tested positive for COVID-19. Effective immediately, Mopey Mike and Drano Don will be tested daily.
    Oh, what a shame. *sips tea*

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It is really sad that W is a better POTUS than 45.
    No. He wasn't. He is, and always will be a soulless piece of human garbage.
    Last edited by Jack Dracula; 05-08-2020 at 10:17 AM.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Maybe those empty boxes had some phlegm on them?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

TriggerWarning called Hillary Clinton the Antichrist and said that she was a sociopath. I doubt we'll ever get an explanation for either of those from the guy. I doubt he even remembers exactly why he hates HRC as much as he does.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Oh, what a shame. *sips tea*
    Tsk, tsk. I find your compassion for our Vice President sorely lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Maybe those empty boxes had some phlegm on them?
    Or somebody breathed on them before Mopey Mike did his "heavy" lifting.

Joe Biden won the Kansas Democratic Primary with 77% of the vote.

After ending its caucus system and adding mail in ballots, Kansas saw turnout FOUR TIMES that of 2016.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    And Bob Barr just dropped all charges against Michael "I plead guilty" Flynn.

It's SUCH a banana republic.
    They can always try again in the next administration, when we got people in these jobs that believe in the rule of law again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Four dead Americans got us years and years and years of investigations. 100-200k will get us nothing but crickets. The trump body count is real, and the GOP just doesn't give a flying $#$#.
    "You blow up a tuck full of soldiers, and nobody bats an eye. You kill one itty bitty Mayor, and then suddenly everyone looses their minds!" -The Joker

I'm telling you, the virus cannot penetrate that orange **** on Trump's face. He could get spit on by the monkey from Outbreak and shrug off the ebola.

That being said, I'd REALLY love to be the guy jamming that swab up Trump and Pence's nose. I'd take a malicious satisfaction from doing that.

Is Unity still a possibility or do we have to settle for a society where one group is on top and one group is at the bottom?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I'm telling you, the virus cannot penetrate that orange **** on Trump's face. He could get spit on by the monkey from Outbreak and shrug off the ebola.

That being said, I'd REALLY love to be the guy jamming that swab up Trump and Pence's nose. I'd take a malicious satisfaction from doing that.
    Not for nothing, but there's no way in hell I'd want to get THAT close to Drano Don unless I'm in a full Hazmat suit. That aforementioned orange **** might rub off, and god only knows where it came from.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    They can always try again in the next administration, when we got people in these jobs that believe in the rule of law again.

"You blow up a tuck full of soldiers, and nobody bats an eye. You kill one itty bitty Mayor, and then suddenly everyone looses their minds!" -The Joker

I'm wondering if it's easier or more difficult with Trump's drug eroded sinuses.

>sniff<

Hillary was right!

'His head wasn't in the world of reality': how the plot to invade Venezuela fell apart

As get-rich-quick schemes go it was unusually complicated. Invade a foreign country you know little about. Abduct its president to the US. Collect a $15m bounty from the US government – and maybe an even bigger payoff from the people who then seize power.

The plan to overthrow Venezuela’s president, Nicolás Maduro, and bundle him off to Florida to face drug trafficking charges seemed foolproof to a former US army staff sergeant, Jordan Goudreau, as he mapped it out in a luxury Miami apartment in late 2019. The 43-year-old Canadian-American was certain his years as a green beret in Iraq and Afghanistan had prepared him for the task.

And for the opponents of Maduro he was addressing, it must have sounded convincing – even after the failure of a previous coup attempt in 2019.

Representatives of Juan Guaidó – the opposition leader recognised as Venezuela’s legitimate president by the US and most of its allies – signed a fat contract engaging Goudreau to overthrow Maduro.

But in interviews with the Guardian, a senior opposition figure said they grew to doubt Goudreau and eventually broke with him months before he launched a disastrous raid this week that echoed the botched 1961 Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

You'd think someone close to special forces would understand just HOW much prep goes into some of those ops. Up to and including building a full scale replica of the building they need to nab the target from isn't unheard of.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Do you think a Clinton presidency would have magically prevented the pandemic? She wouldn't say as much idiotic stuff in daily briefings but the pandemic would have still happened and still ravaged the country and world.
    I know her administration wouldn't have been undermining an already hamstrung CDC as early as February. https://arstechnica.com/science/2020...ed-against-it/

‘It’s too early to go back’: Workers fear for their health and finances as states rush to reopen

Some workers are returning to the labor force out of financial duress, taking jobs they may view as unsafe after struggling to obtain government aid. Others are under pressure from their states to return to their old roles or risk losing unemployment benefits entirely. In Ohio, which has encouraged businesses to report employees who don’t come back to work, approximately 600 employers have already turned in about 1,200 workers, the state’s labor agency said.

Retailers, restaurants and other companies that pay these Americans say they desperately need their workers back or they are certain to face permanent financial ruin, hamstringing U.S. economic recovery before it can begin in earnest. Some corporate leaders also fear their former employees have little incentive to rejoin the workforce because they’re making more money by staying on unemployment.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

I thought they established that yesterday? Oh well, whatcha gonna do?