Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well this dropped yesterday...Trump's former Chief of Staff turned over notes etc.

Its quite literally looking like Trump attempted to stage a coup. I think were hitting a new phase where Donny actually could face some justice.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...capitol-attack
    I’ll believe that when I see Trump in a courtroom. Once upon a time, I thought that would happen, today, I don’t. Between delaying tactics by his lawyers in the hope that GQP wins next year gives the party an out to kill the 1/6 commission and a DOJ that appears openly hesitant to go after Trump out of fear being labeled partisan, justice more than likely will NOT be served.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’ll believe that when I see Trump in a courtroom. Once upon a time, I thought that would happen, today, I don’t. Between delaying tactics by his lawyers in the hope that GQP wins next year gives the party an out to kill the 1/6 commission and a DOJ that appears openly hesitant to go after Trump out of fear being labeled partisan, justice more than likely will NOT be served.
    Well the Commission seems to be moving quick. I think this could be why he's been trying to stop his notes from being shared. Because it could be worse...that clock is ticking faster though on that.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Looks very bad...many killed supposedly, though that information isn't firm just yet, as the situation is still evolving.
    These storms were really bad. Kentucky got hit really hard.

I got hit hard in my area. I lost power for 6 hours and a good sized Storage building in my back yard collapsed so I have to go out there and see what I can salvage.

I am just glad it was not worse for me and I am very sad for those who were hurt and the families who lost homes and loved ones.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Trump will never go to jail. Lets say charges do happen. Like you said there will be so many delaying tactics by his lawyers. And for Trump if it gets that far a jury trial will be his best friend. All he needs are one or two of his cult on the jury to give him a hung jury and the whole thing may start over again or be dropped. All the while he fires up his base about the witch hunt and the GOP will go on and on about how the Dems are trying to put their beloved Trump in prison and they will be next.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

CEOs from Target, CVS and Walgreens ask Congress for help amid retail crime surge
    https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/stor...ge-11639158462

The CEOs from 20 major retail brands, including Target TGT , CVS CVS and Walgreens WBA , have jointly penned a letter to Congress over concerns of increasing crime in their stores.

“As millions of Americans have undoubtedly seen on the news in recent weeks and months, retail establishments of all kinds have seen a significant uptick in organized crime in communities across the nation,” the letter reads.

“While we constantly invest in people, policies, and innovative technology to deter theft, criminals are capitalizing on the anonymity of the Internet and the failure of certain marketplaces to verify their sellers,” it continues. “This trend has made retail businesses a target for increasing theft, hurt legitimate businesses who are forced to compete against unscrupulous sellers, and has greatly increased consumer exposure to unsafe and dangerous counterfeit products.”
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Trump will never go to jail. Lets say charges do happen. Like you said there will be so many delaying tactics by his lawyers. And for Trump if it gets that far a jury trial will be his best friend. All he needs are one or two of his cult on the jury to give him a hung jury and the whole thing may start over again or be dropped. All the while he fires up his base about the witch hunt and the GOP will go on and on about how the Dems are trying to put their beloved Trump in prison and they will be next.
    And even if Trump were to go on trial and wound up sentenced, he’ll file endless appeals to stave off prison until he’s too old to make it worth anyone’s while. I’ve said the one thing Trump fears more than the loss of his wealth is the loss of his freedom, so he’ll do anything to avoid incarceration, something he doesn’t have the mental makeup to handle, not even if he’s sent to a country club lockup. He’d Epstein himself rather than do time.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Not much happened in Indiana, but holy shit, the carnage in other states is something else.

And even if Trump were to go on trial and wound up sentenced, he’ll file endless appeals to stave off prison until he’s too old to make it worth anyone’s while. I’ve said the one thing Trump fears more than the loss of his wealth is the loss of his freedom, so he’ll do anything to avoid incarceration, something he doesn’t have the mental makeup to handle, not even if he’s sent to a country club lockup. He’d Epstein himself rather than do time.
    Yep. I agree. I just think all of those waiting for Trump to do the perp walk and have time behind bars are very much in for a huge let down. And that is if charges are even filed to start with. Guy is made of Teflon. Nothing sticks to him. His lackeys may do time, I am sure he has a plan in place that puts it all on them when he throws them under the bus. But Trump will not even so much as see the inside of a county jail holding cell for a minute.

I wonder if other forumers here already knew "Donald" is a Gaelic word meaning "world ruler"?

Did his parents knew that he was going to be president when they named him Donald?

https://www.behindthename.com/name/donald

Astonishing Member

I'm glad I live in Southern NV were the only deaths caused by natural disasters are heat strokes.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    I wonder if other forumers here already knew "Donald" is a Gaelic word meaning "world ruler"?

Did his parents knew that he was going to be president when they named him Donald?

I'm more curious why trump named his son Barron. John Barron was one of the alias trump used in the 80s and 90s.

They were as likely to have thought he would be an angry duck that refuses to wear pants.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

The role of violent threats in Trump’s GOP reign, according to Republicans

A week after the insurrection, Crow said some of the Republicans who confided in him broke down over their dilemma.

“The majority of them are paralyzed with fear,” Crow said on “Meet the Press.” “I had a lot of conversations with my Republican colleagues last night, and a couple of them broke down in tears — saying that they are afraid for their lives if they vote for this impeachment.”

This is, of course, a Democrat. But his version matches up with Meijer, Cheney and others.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

They appealed to these people for their votes. Now they have taken over their party. Zero sympathy.

That's why his first wife referred to him as "The Donald." She thought it was his title.
    Watching television is not an activity.