Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

Kristi Noem

Welcome to what is the 1060th original profile here at “Fanatical Republican Extremist of the Day”, where we’ll be discussing the sitting Governor of South Dakota, Kristi Noem, who was first elected to that office in 2018 who came on the scene in the South Dakota state legislature in the 2006 elections, and after two terms, riding the crest of the Tea Party Wave to Washington D.C. to spend four terms in Congress serving as the U.S. House Representative for South Dakota’s At-Large Congressional District. In case you’ve forgotten how much of an extremist she was as a legislature, we have some receipts:

x
    When I first saw the photo and before I scrolled down to her name, I thought she was one of Bravo's Real Housewives running for office.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It wouldn’t surprise me if this lunatic was vaccinated on the down low. Meanwhile, what business is it of his, or anyone to stop pharmacies from legally dispensing the vaccine?
    More 2nd Amendment hate, you know the Black Panthers used Open Carry as the freedom to march on Sacramento with arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    The improvement in the economy and the improvement for Covid deaths is largely the result of factors beyond Biden's control: the creation of the vaccine before he was President, and the mildness of the Omicron variant, which is very contagious but seems to avoid the lungs.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/31/h...sultPosition=6

If there really wasn't a difference, people claiming the election was stolen wouldn't change goalposts, and wouldn't use the motte and bailey fallacy.
    That is only your view that they are changing the measure and it is your label, election security is not just about verifying voters but protecting the whole system from fraud.

Democrat/Biden poll numbers are just more live by the sword die by it which the rode to the extremes in blaming Trump over Covid so it is a wash - It is the other factors which Liberal Media outlets gloss over that are leading people to realize we are in the dumpster with and the Little Rascals are trying to put the fire out.

LittleRascals-DrivingFiretruck.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    This game of tit-for-tat is so typical of today's conservatives and Republicans. We called GW Bush dumb, so they called Obama dumb. We called the Trump administration a dumpster fire so they call Biden a dumpster fire. Do they have no originality at all? I mean, there are certainly legitimate criticisms of Biden that I've seen some on the left make. But all we get from the right is our own criticisms of Trump with Biden's name inserted wherever Trump's was. How childish.
    The original haters - got it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xheight View Post
    More 2nd Amendment hate, you know the Black Panthers used Open Carry as the freedom to march on Sacramento with arms.
    The 2nd Amendment doesn't say anything about terrorist threats.

The improvement in the economy and the improvement for Covid deaths is largely the result of factors beyond Biden's control: the creation of the vaccine before he was President, and the mildness of the Omicron variant, which is very contagious but seems to avoid the lungs.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/31/h...sultPosition=6.
    Only in Republican logic can you give a mild virus mutation that's been out for a month partial credit for an economy that's been improving over a whole year.

While ignoring that the Biden administration was the one who's been getting shots in arms.

Hope you have those furniture sliders on the bottom of the goalposts you constantly move so you don't throw out your back.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Only in Republican logic can you give a mild virus mutation that's been out for a month partial credit for an economy that's been improving over a whole year.

While ignoring that the Biden administration was the one who's been getting shots in arms.

Hope you have those furniture sliders on the bottom of the goalposts you constantly move so you don't throw out your back.
    This is either a careless or a bad-faith reading of my comment.

You mentioned the difference between death rates now and death rates a year ago, when you wrote "Also, daily Covid-19 deaths are about a third of what they were this time last year, and they've got about three-fifths of the country fully vaccinated"

I was responding to that point, when I wrote "The improvement in the economy and the improvement for Covid deaths is largely the result of factors beyond Biden's control" and on this point, the mildness of the Omicron variant is relevant.

Should I blame this rush to judgment on you supporting Democrats?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

That is only your view that they are changing the measure and it is your label, election security is not just about verifying voters but protecting the whole system from fraud.

Democrat/Biden poll numbers are just more live by the sword die by it which the rode to the extremes in blaming Trump over Covid so it is a wash - It is the other factors which Liberal Media outlets gloss over that are leading people to realize we are in the dumpster with and the Little Rascals are trying to put the fire out.

LittleRascals-DrivingFiretruck.jpg
    Suggesting that people who think the last presidential election is stolen are talking about the liberal media misleading voters seems to fit the metaphor of retreating to the motte. It's not what the controversy is about.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

This is either a careless or a bad-faith reading of my comment.
    With specific care for the public good, I've noticed there is no reason to have faith in what version of reality dedicated Republicans present while they have ignored their descent into becoming a fascist, white nationalist party that have actively aided the spread of a pandemic for political reasons.

This being said, your argument is broken down simply as, "I refuse to acknowledge things that actually have improved in the past year, or acknowledge that they happened due to an improvement in leadership."

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It wouldn’t surprise me if this lunatic was vaccinated on the down low. Meanwhile, what business is it of his, or anyone to stop pharmacies from legally dispensing the vaccine?
    If he truly believes what he's saying, then he sees himself as the hero, saving lives. Of course, that's total bullshit. I'm just trying to figure out if we should send him to prison or an insane asylum.

He wasn't even talking about the 2nd Amendment. Of course, if we really wanted to enforce the 2nd Amendment, we would have a lot more gun regulations, you know, to go by that "well regulated" clause.

The original haters - got it.
    I don't care if you hate Biden. Just be original or clever about it. Stop throwing the same jokes we made about Trump back, but with Biden's name inserted. I mean, what's next? Jokes about Biden's spray tan or long red tie?

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I don't care if you hate Biden. Just be original or clever about it. Stop throwing the same jokes we made about Trump back, but with Biden's name inserted. I mean, what's next? Jokes about Biden's spray tan or long red tie?
    I mean, they could make jokes about the aviator shades...

But honestly, that might be one of the few things Biden does that's kinda cool. That and he's a car guy who actually drives them when he can, who also loves dogs.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I do love the jokes about Biden being senile etc. Of course the fact Trumpsters make this one after a man looked into an eclipse and bragged he saw an elephant on a dementia test like he passed the bar exam makes it funny. I mean your bar on discussing senile is kinda....low here while you defended the last guy.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.