Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Don't go around believing in the manipulation from conservative media.

The viral video footage of poll workers moving ballots into containers is authentic. That said, when taken out of context the video footage may inaccurately suggest wrongdoing. Officials later conducted a complete review of how the election transpired and found that the site’s poll workers did not engage in any wrongdoing. A mandated audit of the election results as well as a recount requested by the Trump campaign also found no wrongdoing.

"The secretary of state and members of his staff have denounced accusations of election fraud as misinformation. We rate this claim MISSING CONTEXT because, without additional context the video clip could be misleading."
    This appears to be different than the suitcase situation which was investigated at the end of 2020.
    The Secretary of State announced this investigation this month and he said subpoenas could be forthcoming. The accusation is that there is surveillance footage of multiple people with backpacks of ballots and stuffing them in drop boxes around Georgia.

True The Vote informed the secretary its evidence included video footage from surveillance cameras placed by counties outside the drop boxes as well as geolocation data for the cell phones of more than 200 activists seen on the tapes purportedly showing the dates and times of ballot drop-offs, according to documents reviewed by Just the News.
    I'm glad Raffensperger is investigating this so we can hopefully put accusations to rest for good. Or not.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    It's almost like the only thing the GOP cares about is securing minority rule and will endorse any means by which to achieve that end.
    LoL more Replacement myth fear mongering - you are simply perpetuating a new notion of entitlement

Stochastic terrorism at its finest.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...rillion-agenda

Cry false equivalence.

Former White House Advisor Pleads Guilty To Devising A Scheme To Steal $218,000 From Charter Schools He Founded
    https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...harter-schools

Damian Williams, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced that SETH ANDREW pled guilty today to wire fraud, before United States District Judge John P. Cronan, in Manhattan federal court.

U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said: “Seth Andrew, a former White House advisor, admitted today to devising a scheme to steal from the very same schools he helped create. Andrew now faces time in federal prison for abusing his position and robbing those he promised to help.”

According to previous filings in this case:

In 2005, SETH ANDREW helped create “School Network-1,” a series of public charter schools then based in New York City. In the Spring of 2013, ANDREW left School Network-1 and accepted a job in the United States Department of Education and, thereafter, as a senior advisor in the Office of Educational Technology at the White House. In November 2016, ANDREW left his role in the White House and, shortly thereafter, in January 2017, ANDREW officially severed his relationship with School Network-1.

No surprise that a cop would assault a woman, even a female officer, given that 40% of cops in at least two studies self-reported having engaged in domestic violence within the last year.
    Probably one of the reasons that police officers often report the highest divorce rate among all professions.
    Watching television is not an activity.

This guy is an entire mess. He was sentenced last year to 10 years in prison for child sex crimes. He had influence in the Trump White House for the first year of that administration and now he has pled guilty to funneling illegal campaign donations to the Clinton campaign.

UAE ADVISER ILLEGALLY FUNNELED FOREIGN CASH INTO HILLARY CLINTON’S 2016 CAMPAIGN
    George Nader also cultivated key Trump advisers on behalf of his Gulf clients, prosecutors say
    https://theintercept.com/2022/01/16/...-george-nader/

GEORGE NADER, an American adviser to the government of the United Arab Emirates, convicted sex offender, and frequent visitor to the White House during President Donald Trump’s first year in office, has pleaded guilty for his role in helping the UAE pump millions of dollars in illegal campaign contributions into the U.S. political system during the 2016 presidential election, according to documents submitted in federal court last month.

Federal prosecutors disclosed in a December sentencing memo that Nader had agreed months earlier to plead guilty to a single count of felony conspiracy to defraud the U.S. government by funneling millions in donations to Hillary Clinton’s campaign and concealing the funds’ foreign origin. Nader’s plea has not been previously reported.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    This guy is an entire mess. He was sentenced last year to 10 years in prison for child sex crimes. He had influence in the Trump White House for the first year of that administration and now he has pled guilty to funneling illegal campaign donations to the Clinton campaign.

UAE ADVISER ILLEGALLY FUNNELED FOREIGN CASH INTO HILLARY CLINTON’S 2016 CAMPAIGN
    George Nader also cultivated key Trump advisers on behalf of his Gulf clients, prosecutors say
    Playing both sides, that's the way to get ahead!

Sigh...

By 2016, the Clinton campaign had raised approximately $1.2 Billion, so a few million sounds like a lot, but when taken into context really isn’t. The article explains how it was broken up and funneled through several channels, so it isn’t clear whether Clinton was even aware it was happening, whereas Donald Jr, Kushner, and Flynn met directly with the Prince on several occasions.

Frankly, had I known at the time I still would’ve voted for her over Trump.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Though it will never happen, Public financing of Federal Elections would solve a lot of problems.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Playing both sides, that's the way to get ahead!

Sigh...
    Absolutely crazy how he tried to help one side then proceeded to kiss up to the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    By 2016, the Clinton campaign had raised approximately $1.2 Billion, so a few million sounds like a lot, but when taken into context really isn’t. The article explains how it was broken up and funneled through several channels, so it isn’t clear whether Clinton was even aware it was happening, whereas Donald Jr, Kushner, and Flynn met directly with the Prince on several occasions.

Frankly, had I known at the time I still would’ve voted for her over Trump.
    At the end of the day illegal is illegal so I'm glad he's pled guilty and will do his time. On top of the time he's already doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Though it will never happen, Public financing of Federal Elections would solve a lot of problems.
    Agreed completely.

Ultimate Member

Absolutely crazy how he tried to help one side then proceeded to kiss up to the other side..
    Is it, though?

The Trumps and their operation were amateur hour at their very best.

Hell, how many times did we see Trump turn to putty in another man's hands simply because they complimented him? Get in close, snow the kids and you have a direct line to the president.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Is it, though?

The Trumps and their operation were amateur hour at their very best.

Hell, how many times did we see Trump turn to putty in another man's hands simply because they complimented him? Get in close, snow the kids and you have a direct line to the president.
    What I meant was how crazy it is that such snakes are slithering around Washington like Nader did, breaking all kinds of laws, regardless of which party it benefitted. He didn't care, as long as he got his.

Snakes everywhere. Sentenced for crimes he started committing a decade ago.

Former DoD OIG Official Sentenced for Accepting Bribes and Defrauding the United States
    https://www.justice.gov/usao-edva/pr...-united-states

A former official of the U.S. Department of Defense’s Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG) was sentenced today to 7.5 years in prison for accepting bribes and defrauding the government, among other crimes, in relation to a contract he oversaw at the DoD OIG.

According to court documents, Matthew K. LumHo, 47, of Fairfax Station, was employed at the DoD OIG’s Information Services Directorate. In that position, LumHo oversaw and administered a prime federal contract designed to allow federal agencies in the National Capital Region to order routine telecommunications services and equipment from one of two national telecommunications companies.

Beginning no later than 2012, LumHo solicited and accepted bribes from co-conspirator William S. Wilson, in exchange for steering what nominally was intended to be telecommunications or information technology services through the prime government contract, through an intermediary telecommunications company, to Wilson’s company. Wilson’s company received all of this business without any competition, despite its lack of any relevant experience or expertise, and despite having no employees based in or near northern Virginia, where all the work was to be performed. Wilson and LumHo disguised the bribes by falsely masking them as payroll payments to a relative of LumHo for a job that did not in fact exist, with the bribes being deposited into an account that LumHo in fact controlled.

Extraordinary Member

The state of California has reached a settlement with plaintiffs who wanted the state to stop requiring kids to try to invoke dark Aztec gods as part of ethnic studies, and will pay the plaintiff's legal expenses. Sadly, kids in the future will never experience the joys of summoning a demon who feeds on human hearts in order to kill their enemies like we all did when we were kids.

I stress this is actually a thing, and that...er....the Aztecs did not live in California, which has many of it's own tribes who must not be good enough or something. Pity, I would have liked to learn about them as a kid.

Which raises a question I have. When I was in school, we were not taught a single thing about the rich history of this state, which in European terms stretches back to the 1530s or so in what is today San Diego, (bet you didn't think it was that old). Kids in CA have to learn that stuff from Huell Howser, our late lamented informal state cheerleader, bard, and teacher, on PBS. Our history is the stuff of movies and our kids don't get taught it.
    Last edited by achilles; 01-17-2022 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'm shocked but he got Fauci's financials from the OGE. The FAUCI Act is wholly unnecessary.
    https://www.marshall.senate.gov/wp-c...0-and-2019.pdf
    Last edited by JB; 01-17-2022 at 03:28 PM.