"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

And here's a new level of vile and someone for WBE to keep an eye on.

WATCH: Shelley Luther, a Texas GOP candidate and former teacher, said transgender children make her uncomfortable, and she complained that their classmates weren’t allowed to make fun of them. https://t.co/c8AX8IFpY8 https://t.co/R25rfROza7

She sees bullying as 'corrective' and okay against 'weird' students, clearly.

Not a good day for WBE's queue. xD
    Last edited by Tendrin; 02-09-2022 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seismic-2 View Post
    Let's see - just how many votes did Biden win by? And just how many people have been arrested and prosecuted for fraud in the 2020 election? Dunno about you all, but I'm beginning to suspect that there really wasn't a Kraken, after all.
    Nope the fact there is no evidence shows how deep it goes! Oh but wait there is evidence. What about those guys from Twitter that have loads of evidence but are in hiding for fear of their lives. Have to hide from the government that cant track down a Twitter user that posts several times a day.

or all the evidence and names Rudi had but when pressed could not give one name. One example.

its a joke at this point and the fact that people take them seriously either shows just how big of idiots those people really are. And it is sad that this is a thing this day in age. That is where we are as a country.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Nope the fact there is no evidence shows how deep it goes! Oh but wait there is evidence. What about those guys from Twitter that have loads of evidence but are in hiding for fear of their lives. Have to hide from the government that cant track down a Twitter user that posts several times a day.

or all the evidence and names Rudi had but when pressed could not give one name. One example.

its a joke at this point and the fact that people take them seriously either shows just how big of idiots those people really are. And it is sad that this is a thing this day in age. That is where we are as a country.
    This is why I keep posting a link to Weird Al's Foil - sometimes instead of "Don't Feed the Trolls" you gotta realize that these people are clowns, we should all point and laugh. Then when they insist they are serious, laugh even harder.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    This is why I keep posting a link to Weird Al's Foil - sometimes instead of "Don't Feed the Trolls" you gotta realize that these people are clowns, we should all point and laugh. Then when they insist they are serious, laugh even harder.
    lolrightwingers.jpg

Laughing at them is definitely helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Thats all a person can do at this point. my aunt goes on ehr rants I just close the door. I dont confront her any more. These idiots are never going to change their minds. They have seen the facts and they either ignore it, or cant handle it and go deeper in their madness. I ignore her and I am going to ignore the poster on here.

The sad thing is it should be a laughable matter. But the fact that it is a major political movement that is actively being enhanced by elected officials means we cant just keep laughing about. I dont know what the answer is sadly.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    lolrightwingers.jpg

Laughing at them is definitely helpful.
    Honestly, if you haven't listened to or watched the video for Foil, do so. The second verse is comedy GOLD.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Crap you couldnt go a day with out hearing Biden say "Well we think we can get the GOP on board and we will work with them." And Mitch going on about how the GOP would have been fine with the BBB if only that darn Manchin and Sinema had not stood in the way of them working with Biden. And no one really called them out on it. Just let him get by with it.
    The bolded part is what pisses me off most about Biden. For eight years, he watched Barack Obama extend his hand to Republicans in hope for cooperation, and, each and every goddamn time, he wound up bitten, and yet, Joe maintains the fantasy that bipartisanship with the GQP can be reached when it’s clear as day the Party of Trump would rather burn the country to the ground than make nice with Biden. I understand Joe is old school and wants unity between the parties, but, that’s just not possible while the GQP wants back in power at any cost, regardless of if it wrecks the country. If Biden can’t see that by now, or worse, refuses to see it, then he’s an idiot.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The bolded part is what pisses me off most about Biden. For eight years, he watched Barack Obama extend his hand to Republicans in hope for cooperation, and, each and every goddamn time, he wound up bitten, and yet, Joe maintains the fantasy that bipartisanship with the GQP can be reached when it’s clear as day the Party of Trump would rather burn the country to the ground than make nice with Biden. I understand Joe is old school and wants unity between the parties, but, that’s just not possible while the GQP wants back in power at any cost, regardless of if it wrecks the country. If Biden can’t see that by now, or worse, refuses to see it, then he’s an idiot.
    I think it was a mistake for him to run on that great untier crap. Did anyone in their right minds think he could do it. And all it got him was gutting bills to either make the GOP happy or the two people in his own party. He was so desperate to show he could work with everyone that he gutted and shelved his own agenda.

And yes The GOP played it perfect. They didnt have to speak out much on the BBB because Biden's own parry shot it down. They could just sit back let the Dems sink their own bill then talk about how Biden the great uniter cant even unite his own party and get things done. And things they are hardcore against? They just throw out little "We will do it if Biden does this." And when Biden does not they get to say "Well he said he would work with us and he isnt. he lied."

BANNED

Once he gets his own "shellacking" in the midterms he'll likely abandon that tactic, though it'd be nice to have some things done while we can before that happens. For what it's worth, imagine what Trump would be doing right now free from concerns about ever running again if he'd somehow won reelection or had been successful in his coup attempt. So at least we're not there.

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    Once he gets his own "shellacking" in the midterms he'll likely abandon that tactic, though it'd be nice to have some things done while we can before that happens. For what it's worth, imagine what Trump would be doing right now free from concerns about ever running again if he'd somehow won reelection or had been successful in his coup attempt. So at least we're not there.
    he will have to abandon that after the midterms if they go how people fear they will. There is no way he will get anything passed. But I still think into 2023 with the GOP controlling things that he will still do the I think I can work with them song and dance.

He needs to not drag his feet right now and get his SC pick nominated so that can get done.

This is true.

But one thing the GOP has learned and keep using very effectively is the control the narrative. They are the masters of controlling the spin and getting the base worked up. And that is something the Dems either have not learned or are too scared to do because they love taking the high road. And look where it has gotten us.

I mean there are still Dems out there who are too scared to say "Yes Trump is the man responsible for the 6th." They should be beating that drum. Instead it is "Well we will see what the commission finds and go with that." its sad and foolish.

What is the point? They trying not to alienate the Trumpers? those cult members dont care about what they say or are not going to vote for them any way. Who gives a fig about offending them by calling them out for being a party of terrorism, treason, and racism?
    Well, unfortunately the Democrats are tasked with trying to preserve the operations and practices of our government by working within the system. The Republicans have unburdened themselves of this idea and pursue their own interests and agendas by compromising the system and disenfranchising Democratic voters. They seek to dominate and if they can’t they’ll break the system to the point where Democrats can’t either.
    The Democrats must also keep the situation from degrading any further so instead of making it worse by creating strife and becoming part of the problem, they’re trying to lead by example and wish to present a stark contrast to the Republicans.
    That’s just my opinion though.
    Last edited by Jack Dracula; 02-09-2022 at 11:48 AM.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Well, unfortunately the Democrats are tasked with trying to preserve the operations and practices of our government by working within the system. The Republicans have unburdened themselves of this idea and pursue their own interests and agendas by compromising the system and disenfranchising Democratic voters. They seek to dominate and if they can’t they’ll break the system to the point where Democrats can’t either.
    The Democrats must also keep the situation from degrading any further so instead of making it worse by creating strife and becoming part of the problem, they try leading by example and wish to present a stark contrast to the Republicans.
    That’s just my opinion though.
    The thing is thought the Dems do not have to undermined the system. Call out racist crap when it is said, call out people for aiding and abetting the 6th, tell the truth the GOP is passing these laws because they are racist and dont want black people to vote. They are fine with terrorism as long as it keeps them in power.

That is not undermining the system. That is telling the truth. The fact that people get so mad about the idea of the GOP being called out for it by officials because it is the low road or undermining the system or whatever is kind of the problem and how we got where we are.

Clinton called Trumpers a basket of deplorable and everyone lost their minds. And you know what she was 100 percent right. But everyone was pissed because she hurt some people feelings.

Wow! That long pause after she said that she "couldn't have kids laugh at them" where she realized that she just revealed to the audience what a vile sack of **** she is. Priceless!
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

In a society conditioned to "laugh things off" once the media has had its say what chance does any unorthodox truth have? Benghazi, Clinton e-mails, Russiagate, Hunter Biden, Covid and Chinese Labs, Stolen elections...

They can apparently count on posters of a certain prejudice to say hey that's crazy talk because it does not fit my world view and assumptions. I happen to be well convinced of the Steal because of the many things I have read about Big Data and the role it now plays in all of our lives with little of our realizing it. ( love the title on this https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/...-new-gold.html but https://www.dataversity.net/selling-...-will-improve/ tells the story in brief) In 2019 there were 121 data brokers operating in the U.S. It was just a matter of time when it was weaponized for political purpose. And BTW blob, boards such as this very one warn NOT to uses the names of poll workers that have been involved because of...what really? A strained argument of potential violence???