Quote Originally Posted by Xheight View Post
    The problem is that reporters have become entertainers and hucksters like they originally were and this myth of objective news is really of a moment in history that comes from John Dewey and midcentury hopes for an informed democracy.
    Interestingly the person who was most like Trump, Jackson blew that notion apart soon after in american politics

Lemon is just more of the fake window dressing of looking like America when what percent of America is a rich gay guy (cough Cooper) I don't exactly know. (I want to know where all the Latino reporters are on either side btw) That might be why the jury trial is not a choice.
    I miss the days when reporters reported the news and didn't try to tell us who we should support or hate, or how we should feel about a news story.
    It's jarring to me when reporters become the news themselves, as if they were celebrities.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

GA is still reviewing video of drop boxes that harvesters apparently forgot about when Abrams claimed fraud.
    Still? I imagine if they don't find anything, they'll just have to review them some more.
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Gives a whole new meaning to White House plumbers…

JUST NOW: "Staff in WH residence would periodically find the toilet clogged. The engineer would have to come and fix it. What the engineer would find would be wads of clumped up wet, printed paper."

@maggieNYT on concerns of Trump flushing documents.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Of course, Qpublicans won’t say jack squat about that. But, they’ll scream unprompted about Hillary and those wretched emails.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

So why are Americans republicans protesting with their confederate flags and Nazi symbols in the 'freedom convoy'? Couldn't these truckers find enough Canadians to support them?

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    Still? I imagine if they don't find anything, they'll just have to review them some more.
    ballot-trafficker-georgia-voterga.jpg

one of many such being tracked and on tape. This guy is taking a proof pic to collect his bounty.

one of many such being tracked and on tape. This guy is taking a proof pic to collect his bounty.
    I realize that it is 99% likely to be a far right propaganda site, but could you please link where you got this photo from? This picture could literally tell a dozen different stories, not the least of which being 'some guy standing outside of a drop box at an unknown time holding something that he wants the viewer to think are ballots in the hopes that they will come to the conclusion that there was widespread election/voter fraud'.
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    I realize that it is 99% likely to be a far right propaganda site, but could you please link where you got this photo from? This picture could literally tell a dozen different stories, not the least of which being 'some guy standing outside of a drop box at an unknown time holding something that he wants the viewer to think are ballots in the hopes that they will come to the conclusion that there was widespread election/voter fraud'.
    I found it here

I don't know much about the site or about this video but I suspect that they lean in the same direction as OANN and similar organizations.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I know I shouldn't engage, but.....

You say the guy is taking a proof pic? So did he force open the drop box and allegedly pull out ballots? Is he taking a picture of all the supposed ballots he's about to allegedly case before he puts it in the box? Hell, is there a super-secret way you can zoom in and see those are actually ballots and that they are being cast for a Democrat?

All I see is a blurry photo of a guy holding a bunch of paper. For all I know, that's James O'keefe doing another one of his bullshit stings.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

You say the guy is taking a proof pic? So did he force open the drop box and allegedly pull out ballots? Is he taking a picture of all the supposed ballots he's about to allegedly case before he puts it in the box? Hell, is there a super-secret way you can zoom in and see those are actually ballots and that they are being cast for a Democrat?

All I see is a blurry photo of a guy holding a bunch of paper. For all I know, that's James O'keefe doing another one of his bullshit stings.
    That's the entire issue.

If you want me to accept the possibility of a conspiracy being in play?

You need to accept the completely realistic possibility that more than one can exist, and a second conspiracy is entirely fabricating the "Existence..." of another supposed conspiracy.

If you guys do not see an out of focus picture of an unknown man holding papers no one can identify as proof of wide spread voter fraud then there is just no point in showing any more evidence. I mean he is right there over a trash can. I bet he is throwing (And this is just a guess from the picture) at least 1 million Trump ballots in the trash!

The guy is clearly a Russian Agent hired by Hunter! He looks Russian!

And Check for Spoons! He may be a member of the Gazpacho!
    Last edited by babyblob; 02-10-2022 at 04:11 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    So why are Americans republicans protesting with their confederate flags and Nazi symbols in the 'freedom convoy'? Couldn't these truckers find enough Canadians to support them?
    Evidently, the Confederate flag is a white supremacist symbol in Canada, to a limited extent. Because racism isn’t exclusive to the U.S.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

From what I gather people were being paid to collect perfectly legal ballots from registered voters and deliver them to the drop boxes. Their proof of delivery are photos taken in the act of dropping them off. The problem is the process of picking up and dropping ballots in the boxes isn’t legal according to the rules in Georgia. The ballots should’ve gone to a designated polling place instead. So the ballots are still legal if they meet the specified identification criteria in Georgia, but the method of collection may be illegal or at least against protocol. That is, if any of this is actually factual in the first place.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

If you guys look closely you can see Bigfoot hiding Ballots behind the rocks. he is looking at the camera because he is scared he got busted.

Ive had my fun I will stop now
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.