The Democrats are at a disadvantage here. It's easier to have members that fit the Crazy, Stupid category when your Party is based on anti-science, racism and religious zealotry.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    In fairness, they'd be starting so far from behind and have to put so much work in I'm not sure even WBE would do it if paid. And not sure the material's out there. Democrats are more known for weakness and caving, less for crazy (in general).
    No one has to match him, just being willing to post several bios with at least enough links to back up everything would be enough for me if it's so easy to find. WBE's been at this for years, so I don't think anyone is expecting a 1 to 1 match.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The Democrats are at a disadvantage here. It's easier to have members that fit the Crazy, Stupid category when your Party is based on anti-science, racism and religious zealotry.
    That does seem to be the issue, despite what people who post "Both Sides" arguments claim

Former Representative Katie Hill caught in a photo sitting naked in her tax-payer funded office while brushing her staffer's hair is a fun one.

Last night Biden said we can all agree that defunding the police is not the answer, that funding the police is. BLM is rightfully not pleased.

https://twitter.com/Blklivesmatter/s...Cp5eGKgs0pAAAA

https://twitter.com/Blklivesmatter/s...C-vYGJxM0pAAAA
    No, @joebiden, we don’t “all agree.”
    We still say #DefundThePolice and hold killer cops accountable.
    THURSDAY, 3/3 AT NOON IN FRONT OF THE US DOJ
    We’ll be standing in the name of #AndrewJosephIII to #EndQualifiedImmunity and demand justice for our people.
    #BlackLivesMatter
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Former Representative Katie Hill caught in a photo sitting naked in her tax-payer funded office while brushing her staffer's hair is a fun one.
    I'm of the opinion that one thing isn't enough to qualify, but that one is almost worth it on it's own. Still, I would look at the preponderance of stuff that WBE uses to qualify someone for the list and compare before you just throw out names.

Democrats are people. You will find a fair share that are corrupt or did something that they should not have.

But what you won't find in any number near the Republicans are ones you are just so stupid, vile and wrong about everything.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    Not at all. One is the openly stated strategy of the major party that opposes easier voting for the poor and minorities because they vote for the other party. It's a well-known fact that's cited by both sides that if more people vote Democrats win. It's why they want to make voting harder in general, they think even if they disenfranchise some of their own it will disproportionately impact the opposing side. It's why when I pointed out all of the ways we could have both secure elections and make it much easier to vote at the same time you responded with something like "making voting easier isn't the goal, security is".

The poll results are about party identification. At the start of 2021, the number of Americans who identify as Democrat or lean Democrat stood at 49 percent, compared to 40 percent for those who identify as or lean Republican. However, by the end of the year, those numbers had dramatically shifted. Now 47 percent of respondents identified with the GOP, compared with 42 percent for Democrats.

Related: Transgender insurrectionist slapped with serious sedition charge. She could go to jail for decades.

As Gallup noted, since it began measuring party identification in 1991, “in most years, significantly more Americans have identified as Democrats or as independents who lean Democratic than as Republicans or Republican leaners.” The shift this year was likely the result of how Americans viewed the departing president at the beginning of the year and the current president at the end of the year.
    https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2022/01/...ans-democrats/

Of course it's not, because it's not about citizens exercising their rights or "getting it right". It's about one side winning, no matter the cost or who they have to step on. It's the opposite of your claim to support "populism". It's the elites deciding which of the small folk get a voice, and only if they're saying what they want them to.
    Persistent narrative of aggrievement - who is being stepped on? I suppose if you wake up everyday thinking how you being exploited everything is an offense - sure voting is more difficult than changing channels on your TV but it is no more difficult than getting your driver's license and certainly easier than filing for your taxes.

Yes, it's a populist white supremacist issue. Do some non-whites agree? Sure. You can find some people of every race/religion/LGBTQ+ status that would agree with some of the things white nationalists fight for, including segregation. That doesn't change what it is.
    Detached from the mainstream is what I would call it but that is not what we are talking about here rather the groundswell of support that one president got and the other is now finding does not exist if he ever had it in reality.

Again, listen to your Party of choice. There's plenty out there, if you're being serious and are unaware. A quick google search should bring up clips of Republican lawmakers gleefully talking about how these laws will impact coming elections. There's a reason they're working so hard to enact them ahead of the midterms and before 2024. And again, it's not to protect the vote of every citizen. Just the important ones who agree with the elites of the Republican establishment.
    Could they not be referring to the shift in identification and the return to normalcy that doesn't allow for such numbers of virtual voters? No doubt that the GOP has it's elite candidates I never said they don't but the new dynamic in the party is the winning majority based in populism. That you and some others equate populism with white supremacist is a construct of Left opinion built out of simple fact that the country is still majority white and the working class as well.

Ain't no comeback, it's him grasping at whatever might keep him from sinking into obscurity. And outside of an eventual spot on a "Dancing with the Stars" or CNN talking head gig he's doomed to it. More deservedly for the people dead because of his actions during the initial period of the Covid outbreak, which should be getting far more attention than the sexual harassment angle.
    People died because there was no vaccine and his presidency drove the invention of one, that is the realism of his presidency not the BS hand holding two faced rhetoric that one gets without relief from the Elites and the elite dominated Democratic party.
    Last edited by Xheight; 03-02-2022 at 08:12 AM.

I want to point out that Trump had little to nothing to do with the development of the Vaccine. And Operation Warp Speed was largely a failure.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/coronav...5iq-story.html

The speed of the Vaccine development was largely due to initiatives from Obama.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...ndemic-vaccine

And we must remember Trump disbanded the Pandemic Task Force. Further hindering our response.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 03-02-2022 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I'm of the opinion that one thing isn't enough to qualify, but that one is almost worth it on it's own. Still, I would look at the preponderance of stuff that WBE uses to qualify someone for the list and compare before you just throw out names.
    That's why I said it's a "fun one". I found it more funny than offensive or detrimental to the people.

That's why I said it's a "fun one". I found it more funny than offensive or detrimental to the people.
    I'm more sad that these people think they can get away with this stuff, and that so many still do even when caught. That's an important thing WBE's posts show: Dems ditch their fanatical morons in office 9 times in 10, the GoP prop theirs up regardless of the twists the 'Moral Majority' have to go through to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I'm more sad that these people think they can get away with this stuff, and that so many still do even when caught. That's an important thing WBE's posts show: Dems ditch their fanatical morons in office 9 times in 10, the GoP prop theirs up regardless of the twists the 'Moral Majority' have to go through to do it.
    I agree with this. The Dems distanced themselves from Hill quickly and she lost a lawsuit case against the publication that released the photos. The judge ruled such photos were of "public interest" due to them being in her government office. So she got punished, which can't often be said for the other side.

I've been hard on Biden over his handling of the border but I appreciated his words last night on the issue. I'm hopeful about implementation of the actions mentioned.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...-as-delivered/
    And if we are to advance liberty and justice, we need to secure the Border and fix the immigration system.

We can do both. At our border, we’ve installed new technology like cutting-edge scanners to better detect drug smuggling.

We’ve set up joint patrols with Mexico and Guatemala to catch more human traffickers.

We’re putting in place dedicated immigration judges so families fleeing persecution and violence can have their cases heard faster.

We’re securing commitments and supporting partners in South and Central America to host more refugees and secure their own borders.

We can do all this while keeping lit the torch of liberty that has led generations of immigrants to this land—my forefathers and so many of yours.

I agree with this. The Dems distanced themselves from Hill quickly and she lost a lawsuit case against the publication that released the photos. The judge ruled such photos were of "public interest" due to them being in her government office. So she got punished, which can't often be said for the other side.
    She got slut shamed. Let's call it what it is.

Ukrainian Special Services are reporting that 2000 Civilians have been killed in the invasion and that Russia has lost 6000 troops thus far. This has not been confirmed by other intelligence agencies as of yet.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Ukrainian Special Services are reporting that 2000 Civilians have been killed in the invasion and that Russia has lost 6000 troops thus far. This has not been confirmed by other intelligence agencies as of yet.
    And Russia confirms that 60 Russian soldiers were killed, 0 civilians and 10000 Ukraines....lol

I want to believe the Ukrainians, though. I wonder how many did they lose?

Biden administration launches new ‘KleptoCapture’ task force to go after Russian oligarchs
    https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/02/bide...oligarchs.html

The Biden administration announced a new task force Wednesday that will enforce sweeping U.S. and allied sanctions imposed on Russian officials and oligarchs that have helped finance President Vladimir Putin’s unprovoked war in Ukraine.

The new task force, comprised of interagency law enforcement officers from the FBI, Marshals Service, IRS, Postal Inspection, Homeland Security Investigations and Secret Service, will target “the crimes of Russian officials, government-aligned elites, and those who aid or conceal their unlawful conduct.”

The task force will use the most cutting-edge law enforcement tools at its disposable, including cryptocurrency tracing, to track down and prosecute those who violate the sanctions and seize assets.

Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco, who will oversee the new task force, said in a statement, “Oligarchs be warned: we will use every tool to freeze and seize your criminal proceeds.”