Page 273 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 1732232632692702712722732742752762772833233737731273 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Think of it this way, he's paving the otherwise rocky road for a woman to be elected President.
    Oh, I am.

It broke my heart the other day when my daughter asked if there had been a female POTUS and I said no. Her face ...

Then she asked if there had been a girl Red Ranger and I said yes! That made her feel better and off she went devouring that media.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Oh, I am.

It broke my heart the other day when my daughter asked if there had been a female POTUS and I said no. Her face ...

Then she asked if there had been a girl Red Ranger and I said yes! That made her feel better and off she went devouring that media.
    The OG Pink Ranger is still the best female Ranger. Her Ranger Slayer version (from Shattered Gird) is especially epic , but I digress.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    The OG Pink Ranger is still the best female Ranger. Her Ranger Slayer version (from Shattered Gird) is especially epic , but I digress.
    Pink is just another shade of red after all.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

true that

Edit - Heck, Kim is my second favorite Ranger of all time, regardless of gender, after only Tommy.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

⁦@realDonaldTrump, in a meeting at the White House, repeats his contention that if the US stopped testing for #coronavirus, there would be few if any cases left.
    Twitter Link

-------------

New Polls Show Trump Down By Double Digits As GOP Officials Insist Polls Are Meaningless

A new poll puts former Vice President Joe Biden 14 points ahead of President Trump, the same result as a CNN poll from last week that prompted the Trump campaign to demand a retraction, while a conservative pollster puts Biden up 12 points, but state and local Republican Party officials are adamant that the polls will not be predictive of the result in November.

true that

Edit - Heck, Kim is my second favorite Ranger of all time, regardless of gender, after only Tommy.
    Wasn't there a Pink Ranger that was the leader in the US version?

My daughter hates the color pink. She loves anytime a purple ranger shows up and loves the current US Yellow Ranger because they share the same first name.

She's all about the current Green Gem Ranger in Japan, though. She's got a cool car Zord to boot.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Hahah I can’t anymore. I’m so done with this reality.

Ted Cruz challenges actor Ron Perlman to wrestle Jim Jordan for insulting Matt Gaetz.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Hahah I can’t anymore. I’m so done with this reality.

Ted Cruz challenges actor Ron Perlman to wrestle Jim Jordan for insulting Matt Gaetz.
    LOL!

Bunch of insecure babies.

Man found dead in apparent suicide outside store in Shady Acres, police say

A man was found dead Monday in an apparent suicide outside a store in the Shady Acres community, Houston police said.

His body was located outside the store at 9:05 a.m. in the 2500 block of Ella Boulevard, south of Interstate 610 North, police said. A video circulating on social media apparently shows the man hanging from a tree in a field at that location. A group of emergency vehicles, including a Houston police car, was on the scene.

Something sinister is going on. Really sinister.

Right after Rand Paul tanked Kamala Harris & Cory Booker’s Anti-Lynching Bill, five Black men are found hanging from trees. And white people call it suicide.

FBI to investigate hanging deaths of two Black men in California
    Last edited by Tami; 06-15-2020 at 05:26 PM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

And if women stopped having mammograms, there wouldn’t be any breast cancer. Oy vey! The stupidity....IT BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRNS!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    The idea that COVID is killing off conservatives is pretty gross
    Take it up with your party for being goddamned indifferent to them dying.

, but also inaccurate.
    Thus far... but it's now hitting the rural areas. Your party's negligence and incompetence is making this a reality.

Have fun trying to reconcile it.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    And if women stopped having mammograms, there wouldn’t be any breast cancer. Oy vey! The stupidity....IT BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRNS!
    That's very telling of Trump's personal relationship with medecine, if no doctor tells him he has dementia, he's in perfect health!
    For him, ignorance is bliss.

Interesting Times....and not in a good way

Utah House candidate reports finding apparent explosive device underneath car

WEST VALLEY CITY — A man vying for a seat in the Utah House of Representatives reported finding an apparent explosive device under a vehicle at his home after it detonated, creating a loud bang and smoke, earlier this month.

West Valley City police opened the investigation after Robert Burch, president of Utah’s chapter of the Afro-American Historical and Genealogical Society and Democratic Party candidate for Utah’s House District 30, filed a report regarding the incident on June 2.

Speaking to reporters about the incident nearly two weeks later, Burch said he isn’t sure if it was an attempted attack on his campaign or because of the color of his skin — or if it was a joke that someone thought would be funny. The incident remains baffling to him.

"I’ve gone through a lot of things in my life where we’ve had people with ill will towards me, my family and other people, but I think that was just a product of the times. Unfortunately, I just think right now, we’re dealing with that same kind of feelings from that time, the ‘60s and the ‘70s, when so much of this was going on; otherwise, I can’t say why anyone would do it," he said Saturday.

I've had the thought based on, y'know, everything happening right now that the Republican Party have forgotten how to govern. They've also forgotten how to act like representatives of us in Congress, and apparently have taken to responding to criticism by trying to call people out into impromptu wrestling matches, like we're living in a constant episode of Monday Night Raw.

I'm not even f***ing kidding. Senator Ted Cruz is trying to imagine-book Congressman Jim Jordan into a match against motherf***ing Hellboy right now because he s*** talked a fail-son Congressman from Florida, Matt Gaetz, who's in the same heel stable.

These friggin' lunatics. This is what they're doing while tens of thousands of people are dying from Covid-19, and police violence continues to permeate the headlines. A bunch of f***ing children.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.