Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    First of all no one is talking about sex in public. I am talking about a gay couple kissing. Are you saying a man and woman kissing should get the same treatment. Be locked up? of course not because that is normal.

Im not asking for extra protection for being gay. No gay or trans person is. we are asking for the right to go out in public either by ourselves or with a partner and not hide who we are without fear of being attacked. That is not a lot to ask for it is in fact a basic human right. One you do not understand.
    Was a time when it was considered a near crime - I imagine the Puritans would not have allowed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xheight View Post
    Was a time when it was considered a near crime - I imagine the Puritans would not have allowed it.
    Thanks for throwing up a group of people from a couple hundred years ago. We are talking about laws today. The man who says we cant hold things that happened in the past as rape because it was a past time throws out the Puritans and their laws as an example. Really?
    Last edited by babyblob; 03-31-2022 at 01:08 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I get the dont feed the Trolls talk. but this kind of hate speech calling gays and Trans not normal. This kind of talk by people has led to real men and woman, normal gay and trans men and woman to being the victims of everything from insults to physical attacks and murder. It can not be aloud to pass with out people saying something.

Dont give that crap line saying Gay and trans people dont deserve to be attack like you tried to do a couple posts ago. Your very words speak other wise.
    Last edited by babyblob; 03-31-2022 at 01:08 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I get the dont feed the Trolls talk. but this kind of hate speech calling gays and Trans not normal. This kind of talk by people has led to real men and woman, normal gay and trans men and woman to being the victims of everything from insults to physical attacks and murder. It can not be aloud to pass with out people saying something.

Dont give that crap line saying Gay and trans people dont deserve to be attack like you tried to do a couple posts ago. You very words speak other wise.
    I am Mr. Don't Feed the Trolls. But hate speech needs to be called out. I did not alert his post because it could be hidden and this has to remain in the light of day for all to see.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Even if homosexuality or transgender is abnormal, so what? Normal does not automatically equal good and abnormal does not automatically equal bad. And as for the argument about having sex in public? I would wager that a cop in a public park who sees a couple going at it, more than likely lets a straight couple off with a warning but arrests a gay couple.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Meanwhile in news of our abnormal downfall of society

The City Of Cincinnati today raised the Transgender Flag at City Hall for the Trans day of Visibility. A day to promote and support our Trans community.

it is a very windy day here. So let the Hate mongers drive by and see the play flying and waving! And let them choke on their anger!

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Even if homosexuality or transgender is abnormal, so what? Normal does not automatically equal good and abnormal does not automatically equal bad. And as for the argument about having sex in public? I would wager that a cop in a public park who sees a couple going at it, more than likely lets a straight couple off with a warning but arrests a gay couple.
    Thing is he went to the sex in public. I mentioned holding hands or kissing which is not sex. then the same man who said we cant apply todays standards of sex abuse and rape to past cases throws out the Puritans to defend his point? Really? Cant apply todays standards to judge rapists of the past but we can apply yesterdays standards in an attempt to demonize gay and Trans.

His is a bigot and his thoughts and post do real harm to society. More harm then two gay men holding hands on the street will ever do.

Astonishing Member

'near crime'. I guess people have to invent words to excuse their bigotry.

LOL misinformation - how about information you just don't accept.
    Yes. Information that has been proven- time and again- to be false is called MISinformation.

I know you're here wanting to 'own the libs', but really, you just come off sounding like a bigoted idiot.

I just want to remind people that certain attention-seeking posters aren’t worth getting banned over.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    I don't think the bible even mentions homosexuality and transexuals. It's just hate that the leaders are teaching the followers.
    The Bible does call homosexuality an abomination in the Book of Leviticus. Of course, that is the book that also bans the eating of pork and shellfish, the wearing of mixed fabrics (almost every item of clothing I own is a poly/cotton blend), declares women unclean for menstrual cycles, and a whole host of other stuff that Christians ignore. I have never managed to get a decent answer out of anyone as to why that one line is sacrosanct when nearly every other thing in the same section gets ignored.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The Bible does call homosexuality an abomination in the Book of Leviticus. Of course, that is the book that also bans the eating of pork and shellfish, the wearing of mixed fabrics (almost every item of clothing I own is a poly/cotton blend), declares women unclean for menstrual cycles, and a whole host of other stuff that Christians ignore. I have never managed to get a decent answer out of anyone as to why that one line is sacrosanct when nearly every other thing in the same section gets ignored.
    The Bible has over 30,000 verses. Anyone could find a scrap to support whatever argument they’re making.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    The Bible has over 30,000 verses. Anyone could find a scrap to support whatever argument they’re making.
    I think I was already pointing out the weirdness of using that passage by mentioning the stuff in the same section that gets happily ignored.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Also Paul in Corinthians, and I don't know it right off hand but something like.. the sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, homosexuality will not go to heaven. Or something like that.
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

Astonishing Member

Five fetuses found at home of anti-abortion activist, DC Police say

WASHINGTON — Police discovered five fetuses at the home of an anti-abortion activist in Capitol Hill on Wednesday, the department has confirmed to WUSA9.

Officers responded shortly after noon to a home on the 400 block of 6th Street SE to investigate a tip about potential bio-hazard material in the residence. Once inside, they located the fetuses. They were collected by the D.C. Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.

The home was occupied by Lauren Handy, an anti-abortion activist who was indicted along with nine others Wednesday by a federal grand jury. Handy is accused of felony conspiracy against rights for a blockade inside a D.C. abortion clinic in October 2020.
    What the hell....?