Quote Originally Posted by Xheight View Post
    preposterous. you are imposing a a psychological state on someone by inference when the occam's razor view has to be that simply limited resources produce scarcity and in this case the scarcity of jobs with wages that aren't adjusted to meet a someone's idea of what they should be.
    Is this supposed to make any sense? I only see a bunch of random words thrown together. Of course, English is not my first language, so if any other poster can make sense of it, please enlighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Meanwhile in news of our abnormal downfall of society

The City Of Cincinnati today raised the Transgender Flag at City Hall for the Trans day of Visibility. A day to promote and support our Trans community.

it is a very windy day here. So let the Hate mongers drive by and see the play flying and waving! And let them choke on their anger!
    Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The Bible does call homosexuality an abomination in the Book of Leviticus. Of course, that is the book that also bans the eating of pork and shellfish, the wearing of mixed fabrics (almost every item of clothing I own is a poly/cotton blend), declares women unclean for menstrual cycles, and a whole host of other stuff that Christians ignore. I have never managed to get a decent answer out of anyone as to why that one line is sacrosanct when nearly every other thing in the same section gets ignored.
    Well, the Bible is one of the most hateful books ever and should be the first on every list of books that are banned for being inappropriate for children.
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Ever notice that the critical issues that are of the utmost importance to the country that the GOP run on last only one election cycle before they are forgotten for the next outrage?
    It's almost like they're not clever enough to realize their politicians are dangling plastic carrots in front of them that will never actually nourish them or anyone else, and they keep on following.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Catlady in training View Post
    Is this supposed to make any sense? I only see a bunch of random words thrown together. Of course, English is not my first language, so if any other poster can make sense of it, please enlighten me.
    He is accusing you of psychoanalyzing those that hate minorities, women, gays... And then does it himself when he says it is all because "They are taking their jobs". Which is obviously bullshit.

It's because in the alternate reality most Republicans live in, America no longer has a problem with racism or bigotry. Except for the bigotry of liberals against Christians.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 03-31-2022 at 01:05 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    I just want to remind people that certain attention-seeking posters aren’t worth getting banned over.
    Agreed. Which is why I don’t give that certain attention seeking poster any oxygen by ignoring him.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Meanwhile in news of our abnormal downfall of society

The City Of Cincinnati today raised the Transgender Flag at City Hall for the Trans day of Visibility. A day to promote and support our Trans community.

it is a very windy day here. So let the Hate mongers drive by and see the play flying and waving! And let them choke on their anger!
    I just learned that a similar flag was raised outside City Hall here in Philly. Cool!

I just want to remind people that certain attention-seeking posters aren’t worth getting banned over.
    Like I said I get the dont feed the trolls. But at this point the last few posts and the things he are saying. It is flat out hate speech, it is dangerous. It can not be ignored.

I never called for him to be banned but he needs to be. Not just for the election lies which is bad enough, but anyone who talks about gay and Trans people not being normal, shouldnt have to see that kind of thing in public, all of it. It is pure garbage. different points of view are one thing but It is hateful garbage and it is a danger and something needs to be done about it. People have been banned from Twitter for less. Are the standards of the board more lax then Twitter for crying out loud? Would anyone sit back if he called Black, Latino, or Asian people abnormal and should not be holding hands in public?

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I just learned that a similar flag was raised outside City Hall here in Philly. Cool!
    This makes me happy to see. I wonder how many cities have done this? Good for Philly
    Last edited by babyblob; 03-31-2022 at 01:21 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Edit - Just read he was banned.
    Last edited by babyblob; 03-31-2022 at 02:04 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Looks like he finally got banned so hopefully no one else has to.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Normally you are right. But hate speech should be confronted and a light shined on it.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quickie FYI -

If someone has written "BANNED..." in their profile and their avatar pic still shows up?

They are most likely not, in actuality, banned.

(Sorry for veering off from actual "News..."/"Politics..." Just seemed like it was worth pointing out...)

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Quickie FYI -

If someone has written "BANNED..." in their profile and their avatar pic still shows up?

They are most likely not, in actuality, banned.

(Sorry for veering off from actual "News..."/"Politics..." Just seemed like it was worth pointing out...)
    If he is not permently banned he damn sure needs to be.

If he is not permently banned he damn sure needs to be.
    Whole other kettle of fish, and what I posted was probably more than I should have...

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Whole other kettle of fish, and what I posted was probably more than I should have...
    I dont think it is. i remember when I got a 3 day ban last year and my Avatar still showed up.

This is the last I am going to say on the matter.

We all come here for a good time. We talk comics, music, movies games. It should be an enjoyable place for all of us.

We have a poster that spreads disinformation on the election. We have a poster that defends hate speech and hate groups. We have a poster that called gays and Trans people as not normal. This is not an opposing view points issue. This is hate speech!

Why should any of our posters who are minorities come to a place that welcomes a member that defends hate speech and hate groups. How should a gay or trans person feel to see a poster calling them abnormal? I have been open in my mental health battles. I think of this place as a safe place because I have had great talks and several members have been very kind and supportive. Not just to me but to other members who go through a tough time. it was very hard as a gay man to read his posts. Which at last check were still up.

So if it is just a 3 day dont do it again time out that is upsetting. no one should be a victim on this board. And his hate speech victimizes many members on this board.

He needs to be banned for good. I would rather him be a martyr to the liberal agenda in his own mind then make the posters of this board a victim with his hate.
    Last edited by babyblob; 03-31-2022 at 01:56 PM.

On other news.

What do people think of Biden releasing 1 million barrels of oil a day for the next 6 months from the reserves? Does anyone think this will have a real effect on gas prices? I dont know much about the oil intrsustry.

I have heard mixed reactions to this move. Could someone with more knowledge on this tell me if this was a good thing? And if it isnt why?

I dont think it is. i remember when I got a 3 day ban last year and my Avatar still showed up.

This is the last I am going to say on the matter.

We all come here for a good time. We talk comics, music, movies games. It should be an enjoyable place for all of us.

We have a poster that spreads disinformation on the election. We have a poster that defends hate speech and hate groups. We have a poster that called gays and Trans people as not normal. This is not an opposing view points issue. This is hate speech!

Why should any of our posters who are minorities come to a place that welcomes a member that defends hate speech and hate groups. How should a gay or trans person feel to see a poster calling them abnormal? I have been open in my mental health battles. I think of this place as a safe place because I have had great talks and several members have been very kind and supportive. Not just to me but to other members who go through a tough time. it was very hard as a gay man to read his posts. Which at last check were still up.

So if it is just a 3 day dont do it again time out that is upsetting. no one should be a victim on this board. And his hate speech victimizes many members on this board.

He needs to be banned for good. I would rather him be a martyr to the liberal agenda in his own mind then make the posters of this board a victim with his hate.
    Couldn’t have said it better. To hell with that guy being made a martyr by getting the banhammer, he doesn’t deserve to have a platform to spew hate and misinformation.