Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    I see lots of videos with people from east Ukraine thanking the Russian Army, even though they had to hide from the shelling.
    Um, yeah, cause they are captured. If you were threatened with death and torture, wouldn't you agree to shoot some propaganda video to save yourself?

(Someone please ask this, I think I'm on his blacklist.)
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Heard or saw?
    I trust the journalists of my country, they are respected professionals.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    I trust the journalists of my country, they are respected professionals.
    Lucky you. They were against the invasion of Iraq, because of no WMD, right?

Lucky you. They were against the invasion of Iraq, because of no WMD, right?
    They didn’t trust US propaganda, yes…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

While I agree that at this point Putin is worse than Trump. But that might only be because of the limitations of their positions. But the point I made is the same, isn't still supporting Putin in the face of objective truth the same as supporting Trump. A person must disregard what is factually true to maintain their support. Either that they must be in favor of unprovoked war that results in thousands of deaths and borders on genocide in one case. And being a racist white nationalist without a grasp of reality in the other.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member

Spain (EU).
    I put my VPN on Spain and it also said the video was unavailable. If you have a VPN, you can watch the video if you set it to the US.

I see lots of videos with people from east Ukraine thanking the Russian Army, even though they had to hide from the shelling.
    Sounds like a typical Balkan afternoon.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    They didn’t trust US propaganda, yes…
    Must be France.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Sounds like a typical Balkan afternoon.
    In what sense?

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

You get the idea, now apply it correctly to your everyday bombardment of "information" otherwise called MSM.
    I will never understand the mentality of people who value a random person with a youtube channel higher than the free press.
    Last edited by CaptainEurope; 05-06-2022 at 01:14 PM.

In what sense?
    Ukraine obviously has different factions in it, similar to how the Balkans always do. But a few cheering guys does not a majority make, nor does it justify an invasion. If the Ukrainian government itself were cheering, or if Ukrainians weren't fleeing the country on a broad scale, then maybe you would have something.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    It's not even informative at all. It just has various clips of kids and adults doing the Nazi salute and talking trash about Russia. It's like showing various clips of US right wing militias and saying "See how Nazi the US is".
    So, propaganda for the very gullible who want to feel smarter than the mainstream?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Ukraine obviously has different factions in it, similar to how the Balkans always do. But a few cheering guys does not a majority make, nor does it justify an invasion. If the Ukrainian government itself were cheering, or if Ukrainians weren't fleeing the country on a broad scale, then maybe you would have something.
    Just as many Ukrainians left after 2014 as after the Special Operation.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    So, propaganda for the very gullible who want to feel smarter than the mainstream?
    Actually, I'd say it's geared to the alternative mainstream. I prefer to read, but this one is better explained in a video, because of how this 2nd generation of Nazis have copycatted ALL the visuals from their predecessors.

Actually, I'd say it's geared to the alternative mainstream. I prefer to read, but this one is better explained in a video, because of how this 2nd generation of Nazis have copycatted ALL the visuals from their predecessors.
    Even a broken clock is right twice in a day.
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred