Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Ukraine started the aggression on the 16th of February, as the OSCE report I posted indicates. Not that it wasn't ongoing since the beginning of 2014, mind you. So much for that fact, whatever its shape.
    Were they over some canned goods?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Hilariously, the guy that Ozymandias is citing up there?

But I'm sure we can trust his very astute analysis of the state of things like saying 'Nato leadership is quite bad as I know'.
    And Scott Ritter is pedo, and Assange a rapist... wait, they dropped that one since they got him out of the Ecuadorian embassy, right?

Specifically, let's not talk about what they reveal, let's focus on them instead, much more interesting. Although what they say is what put them in the spotlight in the first place, hm.

A free nation invaded by a foreign power, Civilians being bomb and murdered and I will say murdered because The Russians targeted them. Shelters and neighborhoods that were not military targets and had military in them, unless old ladies and children count and reasonable military targets now. The bodies of civilians shot in the back of the head (Unless it is those evil Ukraine Nazis Russia is protecting the world from that killed them)

But hey Russia is 100 percent in the right here because you know we are all brainwashed by the evil American media and their lies.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    Your quoted general talks about "liberation of a friendly population from Ukro-Nazis" and "martyrdom". I get that we're all often "team-first", but clearly you must be able to recognize the obvious bias in what appears to be a propaganda statement supporting Russia's invasion?
    Ukronazis:

About martyrdom, you can look for reports from Anne-Laure Bonnel or Patrick Lancaster, about the few western reporters actually on the ground.

And Scott Ritter is pedo, and Assange a rapist... wait, they dropped that one since they got him out of the Ecuadorian embassy, right?

Specifically, let's not talk about what they reveal, let's focus on them instead, much more interesting. Although what they say is what put them in the spotlight in the first place, hm.
    I mean, he didn't really reveal anything, and he's an anti-semitic racist who signed that Muslims are setting up no-go zones in France and is writing a pretty obviously biased report towards Russia, a Russia which has spent decades cultivating figures like him across numerous countries for as part of its foreign policy.

Meanwhile, the same OSCE you're wanting to cite approvingly for 'Ukraine broke the cease fire', also says 'Russia has committed a whole bunch of war crimes'.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 05-09-2022 at 03:38 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    A free nation invaded by a foreign power, Civilians being bomb and murdered and I will say murdered because The Russians targeted them. Shelters and neighborhoods that were not military targets and had military in them, unless old ladies and children count and reasonable military targets now. The bodies of civilians shot in the back of the head (Unless it is those evil Ukraine Nazis Russia is protecting the world from that killed them)

But hey Russia is 100 percent in the right here because you know we are all brainwashed by the evil American media and their lies.
    "A free nation..." I stopped there.

Ultimate Member

Yeah! Why can't people just accept Ukraine as a vassal of Russia? What right do they have to decide their own fate, eh?

This statement says more about you and the type of person you are more then any of your Pro Russian nut job posts that you have made on here in the last few days.

I guess a country and their citizens dont deserve freedom and rights unless big daddy Putin says its okay.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Yeah! Why can't people just accept Ukraine as a vassal of Russia? What right do they have to decide their own fate, eh?
    Exactly what Nuland was thinking when she was caught on the phone conspiring to replace the Ukrainian government.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/me...e9eb1c0aeba4aa

So, now we're letting Florida interfere in medical textbooks?
    That doesn't seem to be quite what happened. Florida officials cited a prominent medical textbook. The publishers of the textbook said the information is outdated, and that officials should refer to a new digital version which was released in April.

You can certainly criticize Florida officials, but the category is different.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    This statement says more about you and the type of person you are more then any of your Pro Russian nut job posts that you have made on here in the last few days.

I guess a country and their citizens dont deserve freedom and rights unless big daddy Putin says its okay.
    It says I try not to read nonsense, thank you.

That's really rude. I don't think anyone can say his comments are too long or difficult to read.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Exactly what Nuland was thinking when she was caught on the phone conspiring to replace the Ukrainian government.
    Nuland isn't the people of Ukraine who demonstrated in the streets at great risk. You are, once again, stealing agency from the Ukranian people. For you, only the west has agency and the world revolves only on that axis. You deny agency to the Russians, including their ability to wage a brutal war, and see it only as a 'natural response' just as much.

And it's incredibly short-sighted.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 05-09-2022 at 03:57 AM.

It says I try not to read nonsense, thank you.
    Says the guy who posts comments defending the murder of woman and children civilians by an invading army at the orders of an unhinged mad ma. I would laugh if it was so damn disgusting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    That's really rude. I don't think anyone can say his comments are too long or difficult to read.
    I can say I refuse his main premise, so whatever his conclusion it will be based in a faulty logic process. Not interested. BTW, you don't consider rude to tell someone you're "noticing" what they do or how? As if you were tasked with some specific duty in that regard?