Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Bombing civilians? I don't know about that, I'm not there. As someone who has, watch the interview above.
    You select videos that echo your feelings… but the number of documents that prove Putin’s wrongdoings far exceeds any crimes committed by the Ukrainians… which are hard to find on French media.

Let’s be simple: one side is more guilty than the other.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    You select videos that echo your feelings… but the number of documents that prove Putin’s wrongdoings far exceeds any crimes committed by the Ukrainians… which are hard to find on French media.

Bucha was a thing, but I'm sure Ozymandias will come along to tell us it was fake.

Also, the sentiment expressed by that guy that 'azov is everywhere' (let's remember Azov is a 900 man batallion most of whom are gonna die in a steel mill in Mauripol), is basically an argument that justifies and creates more room for war crimes. That's how you *get* to Bucha.

But instead, we definitely have to believe the side that was known for the intentional targetting of hospitals in Syria would never ever commit a war crime.

Meanwhile, the notirous Wagner group...

Perhaps Moscow’s most notorious military proxy is the Wagner Group, mercenaries the Kremlin has used to wage deniable war and otherwise promote its interests in places like Syria, Libya and Mozambique. Recently the Wagner Group deployed to the Central African Republic, and it has shown up in Mali, where its brutal methods appear to be replacing previous efforts by the international community to fight terrorists active in the country.

The Wagner Group is named after the 19th century German composer Richard Wagner, whose music Adolf Hitler adored. The group’s leader, Dmitry Utkin, reportedly wears Nazi tattoos, including a swastika, a Nazi eagle and SS lightning bolts. Wagner mercenaries are reported to have left behind neo-Nazi propaganda in the war zones where they’ve fought, including graffiti with hate symbols.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ties-rcna23043

Then there’s the white supremacist group known as the Russian Imperial Movement, or RIM, which the State Department designated a terrorist organization in 2020 (an effort led by one of the authors here, Nathan Sales). With the Kremlin’s tacit approval, the group operates paramilitary camps near St. Petersburg in which neo-Nazis and white supremacists from across Europe are trained in terrorist tactics.

In 2016, RIM-trained terrorists conducted a series of bombings against a refugee shelter and other soft targets in Sweden, according to the State Department. Like the Wagner Group, RIM has deployed fighters to aid the Kremlin’s long-running war in eastern Ukraine. The group has supplied much-needed manpower, including people who are trained in asymmetric tactics and sabotage operations.
    BUT AZOV.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 05-10-2022 at 11:54 PM.

As a reminder:

The Bucha massacre was the killing and abuse of Ukrainian civilians by Russian Armed Forces during the fight for and occupation of the Ukrainian city of Bucha amid the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Photographic and video evidence of the massacre emerged on 1 April 2022 after Russian forces withdrew from the city.

According to the mayor, 412 bodies have been found in the aftermath of the incident. Photo evidence showed corpses of civilians, lined up with their hands bound behind their backs, shot at point-blank range, which ostensibly gave proof that summary executions had taken place. An inquiry by Radio Free Europe confirmed the use of a basement beneath a campground as a torture chamber. Many bodies were found mutilated and burnt, and girls as young as fourteen reported being raped by Russian soldiers. Ukraine has asked the International Criminal Court to investigate what happened in Bucha as part of its ongoing investigation of the invasion in order to determine whether a series of Russian war crimes or crimes against humanity were committed.

Russian authorities have denied responsibility and instead claimed that Ukraine faked footage of the event or staged the killings itself as a false flag operation,and have described footage and photographs of dead bodies as fake news from the West and a provocation or staged performance by Ukrainian authorities. These assertions have been characterized as false by several groups and media organizations. Eye-witness accounts from residents blame the Russian Armed Forces for the killings.

BANNED

On the excellent state of the UK economy:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2070395.html

On the excellent state of the UK economy:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2070395.html
    Decades of tory rule have been a disaster for the UK.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post

"Selecting" implies there's variety. There's not. There's MSM on one side, saying nothing but what the US/Ukrainian government feed them, and there's fringe and banned media. But since you mention "Putin’s wrongdoings", can you pair MSM constant reporting of war crimes by the Russian forces with videos of the Russians actually committing any?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Bucha was a thing, but I'm sure Ozymandias will come along to tell us it was fake.

Also, the sentiment expressed by that guy that 'azov is everywhere' (let's remember Azov is a 900 man batallion most of whom are gonna die in a steel mill in Mauripol), is basically an argument that justifies and creates more room for war crimes. That's how you *get* to Bucha.
    The guy in the interview mentions Bucha, but he says nothing different from what I heard, that the bodies were mostly placed there. I'm waiting for the proof before jumping to conclusions.

He numbers them around 20,000. I think he's short.

"Selecting" implies there's variety. There's not. There's MSM on one side, saying nothing but what the US/Ukrainian government feed them, and there's fringe and banned media. But since you mention "Putin’s wrongdoings", can you pair MSM constant reporting of war crimes by the Russian forces with videos of the Russians actually committing any?
    Better question...

If this is all an involved work that some Frenchie swears up and down that he actually witnessed?

Do you have any video of this work that Frenchie attests to actually existing in reality?

I mean, let's use your standard...

Can Frenchie actually make with the video of all of this being staged?

The guy in the interview mentions Bucha, but he says nothing different from what I heard, that the bodies were mostly placed there. I'm waiting for the proof before jumping to conclusions.

He numbers them around 20,000. I think he's short.
    We have evidence of Bucha down to the Russian units involved, but sure, let's believe random guy on youtube instead. That's a much better standard of proof.

The idea that there are 20,000 Azov members has no basis in anything besides being a number pulled out of this guy's ass.

For god's sake, you've put me on the same side of an argument as 30. I will never forgive you for this.

In 2017, the size of the regiment was estimated at more than 2,500 members, but was estimated to have 900 members in 2022.

BANNED

Decades of tory rule have been a disaster for the UK.
    You mean they managed to do that all on their own? Without Putin?

Screen Shot 05-11-22 at 09.33 AM (2).jpg

You mean they managed to do that all on their own? Without Putin?

Screen Shot 05-11-22 at 09.33 AM (2).jpg
    I mean, Russian influence has been pernicious. We know Russian money helped fund the Brexit campaign, but ... yes? What makes you think I don't think a lot of what Britain's enduring isn't a self inflicted wound rooted in English nationalism and white supremacy?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Better question...

If this is all an involved work that some Frenchie swears up and down that he actually witnessed?

Do you have any video of this work that Frenchie attests to actually existing in reality?

I mean, let's use your standard...

Can Frenchie actually make with the video of all of this being staged?
    There's the video of the torture he describes, or one similar. As I said, I'm waiting on the proof.

BANNED

We have evidence of Bucha down to the Russian units involved, but sure, let's believe random guy on youtube instead. That's a much better standard of proof.

The idea that there are 20,000 Azov members has no basis in anything besides being a number pulled out of this guy's ass.

For god's sake, you've put me on the same side of an argument as 30. I will never forgive you for this.
    Did you check the link? Not a "random guy", random guy.

BANNED

I mean, Russian influence has been pernicious. We know Russian money helped fund the Brexit campaign, but ... yes? What makes you think I don't think a lot of what Britain's enduring isn't a self inflicted wound rooted in English nationalism and white supremacy?
    It did? This movie is all fiction then:

There's the video of the torture he describes, or one similar. As I said, I'm waiting on the proof.
    Let me take a guess...

It totally exists and we should take it's very existence at face value, but you haven't actually seen it and cannot provide a link for anything even remotely like it?