Page 306 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 2062562963023033043053063073083093103163564068061306 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 75153

Ultimate Member

Who is Terrance K Williams?

And why is in at that rally in what looks like to be a BLACK ONLY section?

NONE are wearing masks.

And a chunk of those people are a few hundred paid campaign staff as crowd plants.

Trump's already been rumored to want to fire campaign manager Brad Parscale... possibly to bring back Corey Lewandowski for another run.

If things keep trending away from him in polls, and now that his rallies are getting pathetic... it could come to pass.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Who is Terrance K Williams?

And why is in at that rally in what looks like to be a BLACK ONLY section?

NONE are wearing masks.
    I like how you used the singular of that word.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The no face guy View Post
    Do you have a copyright date on that book, looks pretty old to me.
    True story in Oklahoma they still use text books from 1983.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/06/us/st...rnd/index.html

A first grader at Latta Elementary School in Ada, Oklahoma was very excited when she realized one of her textbooks appears to have belonged to country singer and "The Voice" judge Blake Shelton.

While it may have seemed like a cool coincidence to Marley Parker, her mother and former educator Shelly Bryan Parker had a different take on the 1980 textbook.
    "Marley is EXCITED that her 'new' reader belonged to Blake Shelton, but I am EMBARRASSED!!!! I'm 40 and these people are my age!!" Parker posted on Facebook.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/03/us/ok...rnd/index.html

On Twitter, user jamiebh73 shared a photo of a textbook from her daughter's eighth-grade history class in Owasso. In the book, George W. Bush is still president, she said.

Teacher Emily Ozment took this picture of the biology textbooks some teachers are using at Eisenhower High School. She said the copyright for the books date to 2004 and they have been in use since 2005.
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...xtbooks-online

“Pretty sure that one in the middle is the exact one I used when I was in HS in Oklahoma…30 years ago,” one user responded to another version of the textbooks circulating on Twitter. “The Oklahoma history book we used in the late 80s was published in 1956. Wonder if they have updated it.”

Along with the photos of old textbooks, Scarberry also sent pictures of deteriorating desks, whose seat backs are broken and jagged. She and her students normally take good parts from several desks to create one that’s usable, she said.

Trump himself boasted of a supposed ONE MILLION RSVPs.

Uh huh. Sure. Serial liar said a thing.

Less than 8,000 show up. Clearly, they planned for 20K, what with that overflow stage. Trump boasted days ago, of well, "we've always been able to sell out places in Oklahoma..."

He went to Oklahoma, one of the reddest states of the country, a state he won four years ago by 36%, and had the potential to draw people from Texas and Arkansas to road trip in...

And only got 8,000.

The news cycle between now and November already has multiple road bumps for him. Bolton's book. His niece's book, further legal woes, his tax returns potentially being declared worthy of Congressional investigation, Covid-19 promises that "it's going away"etc. etc.

His race-baiting has given way to people calling for correcting systemic racism. Confederate monuments are being torn down across the country even more so than they were after Charlottesville. Corporations are caving to pressure to the extent that even NASCAR, who has let Trump waltz in to turn their biggest races into campaign appearances... NASCAR banned the Confederate flag.

He's lost all momentum. It's gone. Everyone is ready to put a boot in the arse of this pathetic orange clown.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

The posters screeching about COVID-19 being spread by BLM protests are suddenly quiet about the Trump rally and the cases being spread in bars and frat houses.

Wonder why BLM folks kept getting called stupid... What could it be..?

Quote Originally Posted by sammy_hansen View Post
    The posters screeching about COVID-19 being spread by BLM protests are suddenly quiet about the Trump rally and the cases being spread in bars and frat houses.

It's on the chart....

2oxj8k.jpg
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Gee I certainly hope people don’t start Tweeting these images to Trump non stop. That would be a shame.

Mighty Member

Which is what people are arguing for here, but others are getting butthurt about feminism and cultural Marxism for some reason.

The issue came about originally because someone defaced a statue of Washington, and if more people understood the true history of America then perhaps they could understand why Black Americans wouldnÂ’t want to lionize someone who was a racist and perpetuated genocide and slavery.

Washington et al made the choice to have slavery and kill of the Native Americans.
    Just out of curiosity you do realize that George Washington was at war when he "chose to kill" Native Americans. You do realize he was allied with the fierce six nation Iroquois Confederacy against the French in the Seven Years War (French/Indian war) who were notoriously vicious. They were feared by French settlers because they would attack them, scalp them, kill the women and children, torture them, burn them alive, and from survivor accounts eat parts of them as well, like they did in the Lachine massacre.

When New France fell the Iroquois would commit their own genocide against the Huron Nation that aided the French by completely wiping them off the face of the earth.

During your own history in the American Revolution, the Iroquois sided with the British and full scale attacks on settlers began once again, with women and children butchered and slaughtered, as in the Wyoming and Cherry Valley massacres, which prompted George Washington to mount a military campaign that would shatter the Six Nations Confederacy through John Sullivan's scorched earth policy that would lead many Iroquois to brutally starve to death in the cold winter. Taking the Iroquois out of the picture was a major factor in the 13 colonists winning the American Revolution and gaining independence.It is conceivable that there would have been no United States had they not been defeated.

As for slavery yes, George Washington was a slave owner as were most people of his social status of the time, however there are several recorded letters where he states that he wished to see slavery abolished, and upon his death he had his slaves released from service and emancipated, I imagine an extremely progressive thing to do for his time.

There were no heroes and angels during this stage of our evolution, humanity were bastards, life was brutish and short, Average life expectancy for an American setter was in their 30's, and that's if you survived the 6 to 8 boat cruise from England first.

Finally, what is cultural marxism? I have never heard of that term, surely it is not an academic one?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Well the good news it that it looks half empty. It's nauseating to look at though. With any luck "Make America Great Again Hats" will be selling for dimes on ebay after November.

Simple.

They probably don't think that they should have to explain why it is stupid a second time. Just had to break it down once.

Just out of curiosity you do realize that George Washington was at war when he "chose to kill" Native Americans. You do realize he was allied with the fierce six nation Iroquois Confederacy against the French in the Seven Years War (French/Indian war) who were notoriously vicious. They were feared by French settlers because they would attack them, scalp them, kill the women and children, torture them, burn them alive, and from survivor accounts eat parts of them as well, like they did in the Lachine massacre.

When New France fell the Iroquois would commit their own genocide against the Huron Nation that aided the French by completely wiping them off the face of the earth.

During your own history in the American Revolution, the Iroquois sided with the British and full scale attacks on settlers began once again, with women and children butchered and slaughtered, as in the Wyoming and Chey mrry Valleassacres, which prompted George Washington to mount a military campaign that would shatter the Six Nations Confederacy through John Sullivan's scorched earth policy that would lead many Iroquois to brutally starve to death in the cold winter. Taking the Iroquois out of the picture was a major factor in the 13 colonists winning the American Revolution and gaining independence.It is conceivable that there would have been no United States had they not been defeated.

As for slavery yes, George Washington was a slave owner as were most people of his social status of the time, however there are several recorded letters where he states that he wished to see slavery abolished, and upon his death he had his slaves released from service and emancipated, I imagine an extremely progressive thing to do for his time.

There were no heroes and angels during this stage of our evolution, humanity were bastards, life was brutish and short, Average life expectancy for an American setter was in their 30's, and that's if you survived the 6 to 8 boat cruise from England first.

Finally, what is cultural marxism? I have never heard of that term, surely it is not an academic one?

The truth is that the Iroquois nation was divided as well, with the Oneida and Tuscarora tribes supporting the Colonists.

Technically Washington had his slaves freed upon his widow's death. And as they had no surviving children, freeing the slaves when they died doesn't look quite as progressive as one might first imagine.
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 06-20-2020 at 07:02 PM.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The truth is that the Iroquois nation was divided as well, with the Oneida and Tuscarora tribes supporting the Colonists.

Technically Washington had his slaves freed upon his widow's death. And as they had no surviving children, freeing the slaves when they died doesn't look quite as progressive as one might first imagine.
    Fair enough, good facts, good facts, I was just letting off some pent off steam. It bugs me when people who have not studied history, make broad sweeping claims by judging someone who lived 250 years ago by today's standards and morality. I probably should have been more restrained. History in my opinion shouldn't be used as a political tool, it should be analyzed soley on the evidence of the primary sources collected.

Fair enough, good facts, good facts, I was just letting off some pent off steam. It bugs me when people who have not studied history, make broad sweeping claims by judging someone who lived 250 years ago by today's standards and morality. I probably should have been more restrained. History in my opinion shouldn't be used as a political tool, it should be analyzed soley on the evidence of the primary sources collected.
    I'm a little more brushed up on Iroquois history since I grew up in what used to be Mohawk territory. My school used to make field trips to a local Iroquois history museum that was run by the former Jr. High science teacher (My stepmom had him), and his son was still teaching when I went although he taught art class, and when he retired he took over the museum.
    Dark does not mean deep.