Page 320 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 2202703103163173183193203213223233243303704208201320 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    AND ANOTHER ONE...

https://twitter.com/realdrwinnie/sta...481748996?s=21

GOP candidate claims George Floyd died four years ago and the video of him being killed was made with deep fake tech.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

AND ANOTHER ONE...

GOP candidate claims George Floyd died four years ago and the video of him being killed was made with deep fake tech.
    Jesus! Just when I thought I couldn't possibly read anything crazier, this shit vomits up. And what's even more insane is that harridan is actually running for political office.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Jesus! Just when I thought I couldn't possibly read anything crazier, this shit vomits up. And what's even more insane is that harridan is actually running for political office.
    WBE is probably getting heartburn as we speak.

WBE is probably getting heartburn as we speak.
    Or stocking up on booze.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Or stocking up on booze.
    The best part is that downthread she proves she's not lying by referencing... herself.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Working in an Arizona hospital and running Covid-19 tests for me last two month...

I felt like Ash in the original Aliens with the motion tracker. I personally had one positive sample pop up during that stretch, and we had people in house with it... but it felt more like tracking the one bit of movement, getting mostly the cat, and then the xenomorph.

This week, well, it feels more like the sequel:

LOTTA POSITIVES. Like at least one a day that I'm personally running. And our Covid-19 isolation ward is just about full right now. S*** is getting real scary, real fast.
    Stay safe, WBE!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meat processing plants, farms, and other related industries here in the US are being hit hard as well. At least in Germany you're country's leadership didn't Executive Order the Meat Processing Plants to stay open just so they wouldn't run out of Whoppers and Taco Bowls.

Stay safe.
    Just yesterday I was at Walgreens, and they had signs up saying Coke and Diet Coke were in short supply due to aluminum shortages. That was a new one.

bUt AnTiFa111111

Meanwhile, actual white supremacists try to have their army units killed.
    Don't worry, I'm sure Trump will pardon him before he gets dragged out of the White House

The best part is that downthread she proves she's not lying by referencing... herself.
    More proof she's an absolute loon. Anyone who votes for her should have their privileges taken away.

Maybe for WBE....

GOP Candidate Says Black Democratic Opponent Is ‘Not For All Virginians’

Republican gubernatorial candidate Amanda Chase questioned whether one of her Democratic opponents is for “ALL Virginians” on Thursday, immediately after noting that state Sen. Jennifer McClellan is vice chairwoman of the Virginia Legislative Black Caucus.

“If you thought Ralph Northam was bad wait to you see the McClellan agenda,” the GOP state senator wrote on Facebook. “She serves as vice-chair of the Virginia Legislative Black Caucus. One thing you can be sure of ― she is NOT for ALL Virginians.”

Chase also said she was “sick and tired of ALL of the identity politics” and lamented that the governor’s race was “shaping up to be ALL about who will be the best female for Governor.”

Chase deleted her post, but the site Blue Virginia captured a screenshot.

The post went up the same day that McClellan jumped into the 2021 governor’s race. So far, her competition for the Democratic nomination is state Del. Jennifer Carroll Foy, who is also Black. More candidates are expected to join the field, with the biggest question over whether former Gov. Terry McAuliffe ― who remains popular ― will run.

Far-Right State Sen. Amanda Chase (R) Says Sen. Jennifer McClellan Is “Vice-Chair of the Virginia Legislative Black Caucus” and “One thing you can be sure of – NOT for ALL Virginians”
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

AND ANOTHER ONE...

I was about to post about those two! Oh boy.

I also see that Dr. Winnie has deleted that tweet, but don't worry! The Internet remembers!

And let's go for a hat trick! Here's some BS another Republican is pushing.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

WAIT! More fun awaits! Here's another guy running! Meet William Hayward, running for Texas 35th District. Here's what he posted:

His website amuses me as a web designer.

And here he is making the local news!

The owners of Tim’s Oriental Seafood Market said they are still in disbelief after a verbal altercation took place in their store.

“This is real. This is really happening,” said Vanessa Egle, one of the store owners.

Egle and her sister captured the shocking moments on a cellphone camera. The man seen in the video is William Hayward, a candidate for the 35th district of Texas in the U.S. Congress. Egle said a woman, also seen in the video, is his wife.

Egle said the pair are store regulars and entered the family-owned business last Wednesday. Surveillance video showed the two waiting to cash out, and Egle said she overheard them arguing.

She recalled trying to calm them down before Hayward approached her.

“(Hayward) sticks his finger in my face and calls me a ‘stupid, f****** Asian b****. I am a U.S. congressman. Who do you think you’re talking to?’" Egle said she was told.

The couple was asked to leave, but the confrontation continued outside. Egle said she is still in disbelief over the entire incident.

“I was pretty shocked. I was shaken. I was mad,” Egle said.

Hayward issued the following statement:

“It should be noted that I never gave them permission to film me or my wife, the children kept shoving me putting their phones in my face and blocked my car. Again, I must apologize for me from losing my temper over the insults they gave me and my China wife."

Well he seems like a charmer! Perfect for you WBE!

I'm to the point where I would welcome the apocalypse.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    If Democrats were like Republicans they'd be chanting 'Lock them up' while not needing a rational reason for going after Republicans.

But they're not. Democrats need rational reasons to take steps against possible corruption. Unlike Republicans, Democrats will seek to work within the confines of the law, and to place their trust in the Prosecutors of the DOJ.

As for what are those rational reasons, I can not say which behaviors rise to the level of potentially criminal, I can not say what else has been done that the public isn't yet aware of.

That's why I'm not going to speculate as to what may or may not rise to the level of criminal, only that there has been enough questionable behavior to give the news media, pundits, and late night talk show hosts plenty of material to work with.

There are more questions than answers, but then again that's how many criminal investigations start.
    My post was in response to someone who thinks sending Trump, Barr and McConnell to jail is the only solution. Whether Democrats will actually do that (they probably won't) is a different question.

However, we should all recognize that what we think are bad policies aren't necessarily what could and should send someone to jail. If anyone's in favor of a prosecution, they should have a sense of what law was violated.

If it were that simple, Mets, Hillary Clinton would be on trial right now and you know it.

Of coiurse, this doesn't change the fact that the Republicans have been trying to create the conditions to be able to get away with exactly those sorts of shenanigans, but.
    Hillary Clinton's not on trial because they recognize that it would be a shitshow.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    All Republicans straight up hate anybody that's not white.
    What does this have to do with Republicans?

AND ANOTHER ONE...

If anyone is worried about this lunatic potentially being elected to Congress, the Democratic incumbent won with 80% in the last election.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro no Shinigami View Post
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Georgia joins fellow two red states - Florida and Texas on the top ten worst coronavirus-hit states list. Texas takes up the fifth spot in the ranks.

The Republicans care more about the economy than the health of the people.

Seven states including Florida have already reached over 100,000 coronavirus cases.
    Georgia, Texas and Florida seem to be on the list because these are highly populated states.

If you look at total cases per 1,000,000 people, the Democratic states dominate the list, with New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Delaware, Illinois and Maryland all in the top ten. If DC were the state of Douglass, it would be in the top five. Louisiana is in 8th place and Nebraska is in 10th place.

The most important metric is the deaths per million, and that list is also dominated by liberal states.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Aren't the voters holding them back from that? And they haves trouble holding onto congress so even if they wanted to they can't throw Trump in jail without congress approval first and when he's out of power they'll lose interest. It's why W. Bush is no longer on a major priority to bring to justice.
    Was it ever a major priority for Democratic officeholders to bring George W Bush to justice? I do not recall Obama making that promise.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    I was about to post about those two! Oh boy.

I also see that Dr. Winnie has deleted that tweet, but don't worry! The Internet remembers!

As usual, gutless Republicans lack the conviction to let their words stand. Can’t say I’m at all surprised that harridan deleted her crazy ass post. A real profile in courage.

Police investigate ‘White Lives Matter’ banner at a Premier League soccer match

Police began an investigation Tuesday after a plane pulling a banner containing the message “White Lives Matter Burnley” flew over a Premier League soccer match, drawing condemnation from players, politicians and anti-discrimination leaders.

The aircraft came into view moments after players and coaches from Manchester City and Burnley took a knee at kickoff on Monday in support of the Black Lives Matter movement. It circled City's Etihad Stadium for several minutes.

The identity of those responsible for the stunt was unclear but British media reported the plane was operated by a firm called Air Ads, which is based at Blackpool Airport in northern England — about 40 miles (64 kilometers) from Burnley. The airport announced it was suspending banner-towing operations with immediate effect, saying it was "outraged" by the incident.

Russ Proctor, chief superintendent of the police force of northwest county Lancashire, said officers were trying to establish the full circumstances surrounding the incident.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.