Page 325 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 2252753153213223233243253263273283293353754258251325 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The part of Trump everyone.
    You mean the Part of Trump in Every Republican.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    You mean the Part of Trump in Every Republican.
    I forgot the Y.

"The party of Trump, everyone."
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I was able to link to it, but it's not free access.

"Terrorists' Lawyers Received 9/11 Files"

"Sensitive records in lawsuit were not given to families of victims"

The lawsuit is going after Saudi Arabia, and apparently the lawyers for the families had to do a database search to learn that the FBI provided sensitive files to Saudi Arabia but would not provide those same records to the Lawyers representing the families.

Sometimes a door closes but a window opens.

Such is the unlikely scenario now facing families of 9/11 victims in their landmark federal lawsuit accusing the Saudi Arabian government of helping the Islamist extremists who carried out the deadliest terrorist attack in United States history.

This story begins with a simple computer search.

In recent weeks, lawyers for the 9/11 relatives discovered that the FBI and possibly other federal law enforcement officials turned over previously secret information to an unusual source — lawyers representing alleged 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammad and other top al-Qaeda lieutenants jailed for more than a decade as they await death penalty trials at the U.S. Navy Base in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

The families stumbled across this revelation during a search of computer records on a website for the Guantanamo Bay trials.

But while the families say they are heartened by their unexpected discovery, they are nonetheless outraged. Many wonder why the leaders of the 9/11 attacks and their attorneys were granted access to the same information that U.S. officials have continually said is too sensitive to show to American citizens who lost relatives in those attacks.
    Last edited by Tami; 06-24-2020 at 01:25 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    There is an Article I wish I could link to online. It's from a local newspaper.

"Terrorists' Lawyers Received 9/11 Files"

"Sensitive records in lawsuit were not given to families of victims"

The lawsuit is going after Saudi Arabia, and apparently the lawyers for the families had to do a database search to learn that the FBI provided sensitive files to Saudi Arabia but would not provide those same records to the Lawyers representing the families.
    Sounds about right.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

All is right with the world.

Rep. Devin Nunes cannot sue Twitter for defamation over parody accounts pretending to be his mother and a cow on his family ranch, a judge has ruled

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    All is right with the world.

Rep. Devin Nunes cannot sue Twitter for defamation over parody accounts pretending to be his mother and a cow on his family ranch, a judge has ruled
    If nothing else, it might do a little bit to discourage that particular crowd when they are thinking about showing out.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Well, I’ll certainly sleep better tonight knowing that.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Hoping my friends in Florida are staying safe, these numbers are insane.

And Texas had over 6000 new infections yesterday, leading the pack now. California slowing down a little and moved into 3rd place for new daily infections.

The US just recorded its highest number of new coronavirus cases in a single day — nearly 36,000 — and several states still haven't reported their full caseloads. Prior high was 34,203 on 4/25, at the end of a brutal month. Virus is soaring in FL, TX, AZ.
    https://twitter.com/D_Hawk/status/12...638009346?s=20
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Dozens of Secret Service officers and agents on site for Trump's Tulsa rally have been ordered to self-quarantine after two of their colleagues tested positive for coronavirus⁠—part of the fallout from Trump's insistence on the event.
    https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...082047489?s=20
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Feds Set To Cut Coronavirus Testing Funds As COVID-19 Cases Soar

Federal testing centers in five states will either transition to state control or be closed. Well, of course.

Don Lemon Issues ‘Dire Warning’ About How To Survive Coronavirus Under Trump

“If you value your health at this point, do not believe the president of the United States,” the CNN host said. Can't put it any plainer than that.

Anti-Mask Floridians Hurl Conspiracy Theories At Officials In Wild Public Meeting

Palm Beach County commissioners were told they would be “punished by God” ahead of their vote to require that face masks be worn in public. Is it any wonder cases have spiked in that state?

Woman Who Praised KKK Apologizes, Vows To Never Wave Confederate Flag Again

Kathy Jenkins had yelled “KKK belief” at a Black Lives Matter protest in Missouri and vowed to teach hate to her grandchildren in a video that went viral. I'm guessing if there wasn't video, that bitch wouldn't have apologized.

Democratic National Convention Will Be Almost Entirely Virtual

Vice President will still accept the presidential nomination at a scaled-down DNC in Milwaukee, but most events will be held virtually. The safe way to go in this age of coronavirus. Meanwhile, Trump will demand full bread and circuses at the RNC, the WRONG way to go.

Tucker Carlson Cooks Up His Dumbest Conspiracy Theory Yet

The Fox News host with a long history of racist rhetoric also claimed that “America is not a racist country.” Suuuuuuuure! Whatever you say, dude!
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 06-25-2020 at 01:20 AM.

Incredible Member

Kathy Jenkins had yelled “KKK belief” at a Black Lives Matter protest in Missouri and vowed to teach hate to her grandchildren in a video that went viral. I'm guessing if there wasn't video, that bitch wouldn't have apologized.
    The fact that she lost her job because of the video. I think it's what might have prompted those excuses.

Incredible Member

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...testing-338217

Trump administration ending support for drive-thru testing sites!

Guess he wasn't joking, after all!

And the GOP knew it and supports this.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...testing-338217

Trump administration ending support for drive-thru testing sites!

Guess he wasn't joking, after all!

And the GOP knew it and supports this.
    No surprise, right?

Speaking of which, there's a drive-thru/walk-up testing site literally right around the corner from my street. It's been in operation for close to a couple of months now, I walk by there every weekday on my lunch break, some days, it's busy as heck, other days, not so much, but it's been there for the less well off in my neighborhood. I can't imagine what would happen if it were to shut down.